It looks like Teresa Giudice has finally made a decision about returning to "The Real Housewives of New Jersey." For months rumors have been circulating claiming she and her husband, Joe Giudice, were considering appearing on Season 7 of the popular Bravo series. Unfortunately, those rumors were not confirmed -- until now, that is. 

According to Us Weekly, Teresa, 43, has decided to come back for another season after finishing her 15-month prison sentence. Sources told the publication she and her family are "definitely" going to be on show. Another source said she and the network are hopeful that her prison stint will prove beneficial to both of them, drawing ratings for Bravo and major profit for Teresa. 

The insider said Teresa is "all set to profit off her prison stint." The comment likely refers to the many business ventures she has lined up for herself post-prison. In addition to filming "RHONJ" yet again, Teresa's husband and four children have landed a spinoff of their own, which has yet to be titled. The show will reportedly focus on their struggle to live normal lives while she is in prison and will feature over-the-phone cameos from the reality star and cookbook author. Filming for the show is said to be underway though it is unclear when that show will be released.

Teresa has also reportedly begun writing a memoir about her life, which will discuss her humble upbringing and include stories from her prison stay. She is said to be keeping a diary in which she has been writing down every detail from her day-to-day life behind bars. Her lawyer, James J. Leonard, shared excerpts from the diary with the public on July 2, which discussed everything from what she had eaten on any given day to which of her fellow inmates were fighting on the yard. 

Several conflicting reports have been released regarding Teresa's potential return to "RHONJ." On April 1, her husband Joe conducted his first interview following her entrance into prison during which he discussed the idea briefly. During the sit-down he told Extra the network would have to offer he and his wife a major payout to get them to agree to another season. It was later reported that Bravo had decided to move forward with filming without Teresa. Us Weekly then claimed the network "wants Teresa back." As reports continued to come out neither Teresa nor Joe commented, leaving many fans confused. 

It has not been announced when filming for "RHONJ" Season 7 will begin, but it seems likely that they will have to wait until Teresa's early release in December. As previously reported, the reality star will be allowed to return to her home for the holidays, but will have to spend the remainder of her sentence on house arrest.