- What is going on with the British Royals lately? First Prince Harry was photographed romping around in his birthday suit while on vacation in Las Vegas and now Kate Middleton was caught sunbathing topless by the French paparazzi. While they have made statements through their officials, Prince William and Kate Middleton have yet to address the media publicly about their feelings on the fiasco.
- It comes as no surprise that celebrities, ranging from Nicki Minaj to Kim Kardashian and everyone in between, will make appearances at New York Fashion Week, sponsored by Mercedes-Benz. But could it be that Pippa Middleton, the sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, will show up?
- British pop singer, Ellie Goulding has proven to be one of the biggest breakout artists of 2012. While female performers like Lady Gaga and Katty Perry are known for their over-the-top presence in the music industry, the British born singer is meek and understated.
- Got an extra long weekend to explore the British capital where Queen Elizabeth II will be celebrating her 60th year on the throne with a massive Diamond Jubilee party? Come explore London amid the royal hoopla.
Top 10 FHM Sexiest Women 2012: Sex Tape Fame Tulisa Contostavlos The Sexiest; Losers, Toppers And New Entrants (PHOTOS, LIST)The FHM Magazine has named the world's Top 100 Sexiest Women in 2012 in its May 2 issue. Astonishingly, sex tape fame X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has bounced back in the list after being thrown out in 2011, thanks to a sex scandal in the beginning of the year that boosted her popularity.
Happy Anniversary Prince William And Kate Middleton: Unfolding The Royal Love Story A Year After [PHOTOS]Happy wedding anniversary to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! Check out the photos here to see how the royal couple spent the last one year together.
- Pippa Middleton stole the world's heart last April at the Royal Wedding. One year later and public perception has shifted. After toy gun photos and raucous party details emerged from Pippa's weekend of debauchery in Paris, many were left questioning the younger Middleton's true persona.
- Hollywood's Royal Couple might just throw a Royal Wedding akin to that of William and Kate. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt only officially announced their engagement on Friday, April 13, and talk of the engagement ring, wedding dress and party plans has already begun. Check out photos of her custom-designed ring plus some designer wedding dresses we would love to see her wear.
- Warmer weather means wedding season is right around the corner. Say goodbye to dainty jewelry, because this year the bridal trend is all about statement necklaces. We talked with Richard Wubnig, the jewelry department manager for Michael C. Fina, the must stop location for every bride.
- All eyes were expected to be on Kate Middleton on her wedding day, but for one woman it was all about Kate's sister Pippa. After watching Pippa at Prince William and Kate's royal wedding, Florida single mom, Jenny Fizgerald, 43, decided to get plastic surgery. So what body part of Pippa Middleton did the mom of two want to mimic?
- Jackie O. Princess Diana. Audrey Hepburn. These three women were not only fashion icons, but they were also trendsetters for entire generations. Of course, there is more to being a trendsetter than just being stylish. It takes a certain aura, a certain mystique and (most importantly) a certain type of person to reach that level. Kate Middleton has reached that level.
- The BBC's Antiques Roadshow surprised its viewers on Tuesday by revealing an unseen photograph of Princess Diana posing with her barefoot sons.
William & Kate: Revisiting Royal Couple’s Stolen Moments Ahead Of Their First Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS)As Prince William and Kate Middleton will celebrate their first wedding anniversary on April 29, 2012, here’s a look back at some of the best, stolen moments of the royal couple.
- British stamp-collecting firm Stanley Gibbons reported a jump in profit and said it expects to benefit from enthusiasts buying memorabilia commemorating the Olympics and Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee this year, with its order book at record levels
- Kate Middleton looked ravishing at the Royal Wedding last April. The blushing bride was slim and trim in her custom-made Alexander McQueen wedding gown of English and French Chantilly lace designed by Sarah Burton. How did the Duchess look so good? Yahoo! Shine reported on Feb. 17 that Kate Middleton and her mother were rumored to have followed the Dukan Diet.
- Queen Elizabeth's diamond jubilee this year is on course to be marked by Britain's biggest national celebration for decades, according to local government officials.
- While Kate Middleton has skyrocketed to fame with her royal wedding to Prince William, another member of her family, Katrina Darling, has recently gained publicity as well. Darling, a distant cousin of British royal Kate Middleton, is bringing her racy burlesque dancing act to New York this March. Take a look at pictures of Kate Middleton's sexy second cousin who models lingerie and racy burlesque outfits.
- Victoria Beckham posed for photographs with Anna Wintour next to a Union Jack-covered NYC subway train under Grand Central Station Wednesday as Britain's new tourism ambassador for the GREAT Britain campaign.