If you think that Mark Zuckerberg's Winklevoss nightmare is over, you are certainly not right. The twins are back with another lawsuit.

Just a day after Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss indicated they gave up the fight and were not taking any lawsuit against Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg to the Supreme Court, the twin brothers and their business partner Divya Narendra filed another status report on Thursday in U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.

They said that they would seek discovery in a claim that Facebook intentionally or inadvertently suppressed evidence during the settlement proceedings with Zuckerberg in 2008, WSJ reported.

The twins received $65 million in the 2008 settlement, but later said the settlement was based on an erroneous valuation of the company.

However, the new case is about a different legal argument. The twins and Narendra said that Zuckerberg sent some instant messages when he founded Facebook in his Harvard dorm room in 2004. The trio claimed that the messages, which emerged online last year, should have been revealed at the time of the 2008 settlement.

Facebook has dismissed the new filing. These are old and baseless allegations that have been considered and rejected previously by the courts, the company's outside counsel Neel Chatterjee told The Wall Street Journal.

At a time when Facebook is getting closer to its eventual multi-billion dollar IPO that is likely to double up the company value to more than $100 billion, the comeback of Winklevoss twins must have added to Zuckerberg's tension, who already has his foot in his mouth due to various reports on privacy issues related to the site.