Ecuador on Monday offered residence to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange ‘with no problems and no conditions’.
Shankar besta
Nov 30, 2010
The US State Department has refused to accept the olive branch offered by Wikileaks founder Julian Assange to negotiate on publication of the documents later on Sunday. Instead, the US sought immediate handover of documents and resist from publicatiooon or distribution of the documents, failing which it said action will be taken against the whistleblower website.
Nagesh Narayana
Nov 28, 2010
In getting hold of damaging details about the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, the organization has been apparently assisted by a rogue U.S. Army Private who downloaded secret cables in their thousands and handed them over to Assange's fledgling organization.
Nagesh Narayana
Nov 27, 2010
The U.S. Department of State is working overtime sending messages to ally capitals warning the impending release of classified documents by WikiLeaks could harm relations in what is seen as a pre-emptive move of unprecedented scale to neutralize the impact of the unveiling of embarrassing and compromising details about the inner workings of the government apparatus.
Jijo Jacob
Nov 26, 2010
Whistleblowing website WikiLeaks is planning a mega-release of nearly 2.8 million secret documents.
Nagesh Narayana
Nov 23, 2010
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is likely to be detained for questioning over his alleged connection to a rape case. The Director of Prosecution, Marianne Ny, has requested the District Court of Stockholm to detain Assange, claiming that they have not been able to meet with him to accomplish the interrogations.
IBT Staff Reporter
Nov 18, 2010
A top Swedish prosecutor said on Wednesday she was reopening an investigation into rape allegations against Julian Assange, the founder of whistleblowing website WikiLeaks.
IBT Staff Reporter
Sep 01, 2010
Sweden's Chief Prosecutor said on Wednesday she was reopening a preliminary investigation into rape charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
IBT Staff Reporter
Sep 01, 2010
The Pentagon demanded on Thursday that whistle-blower web site WikiLeaks immediately hand over about 15,000 secret Afghan war records it had not yet published and erase material it had already put online.
IBT Staff Reporter
Aug 05, 2010