A Staffordshire, England, man who grew frustrated with the extreme, new baggage policies of Ireland-based Ryanair, sewed his clothes into a coat to avoid the fees for carry-on bags, reports said Thursday.

According to the new policies, which was revamped for the second time this year, passengers were only allowed one small bag, which must fit below the seat in front of them, free of charge. The new policy, announced in August, came into effect from Nov. 1.

Lee Cimino, 30, booked a ticket to Belfast, Northern Ireland, for his birthday through Ryanair two days before the new fee was put into place. With the new rule in place, he would have had to pay up to $11 for a large carry-on bag. However, Cimino figured out a hack to carry his clothes on board without having to pay the extra baggage fee. So instead of packing his rollaway suitcase, he sewed on every article of clothing he needed into a giant and bulky coat he could wear on the plane.

Cimino found himself a tailor who helped him create pockets using his clothes, and then stuffed them with the rest of his clothing, toiletries and every other article he would require during the travel.

He shared his whole experience in a video posted on Facebook with the caption: “This is for you if you've ever been frustrated by Ryanair. This is how you get around the new baggage charges every time. It might even make you smile.”

Cimino said he was at first unsure if the idea would work since the coat was quite bulky and obvious, reported Fox News. But, as seen in the video, he made it to Belfast with his coat/suitcase intact.

“I fly with Ryanair all over, so I’m clued up when it comes to their bag rules. It’s not breaking any rules to try and take all of your luggage in your clothes, so I took an old coat out of my cupboard and took it to Sew Wot Tailors in Tunstall to see what they could do for around [$33-$39],” he said according to a report on the New York Post.

“There was no scene created because we weren’t trying to make a scene, we just wanted to do it in a discreet manner to see if we could and to prove that you could get onto the plane still carrying what you needed,” Cimino said.

Reports said Cimino intended to auction his coat and give half of the profit to a charity of Ryanair's choice.

Ryanair A Ryanair passenger sewed clothes on to his coat to avoid paying carry-on baggage charges. In this image: A man pulling a suitcase walks past a billboard advertisement for Ryanair during a 24-hour strike by its pilots in Schoenefeld, Germany, Aug. 10, 2018. Photo: Getty Images/Sean Gallup

Previously, Ryanair passengers were allowed to carry one bigger bag, tagged at the gate and put in the plane’s hold, with them for free. However, only passengers who purchase priority boarding will be able to check in their larger bags for free.

According to the airline's website, priority boarding plus two cabin bags charges start at an extra £6 (about $7.74) per ticket. At the same time, the airline has changed its definition of a small bag from 13.7'' x 7.8'' x 7.8'' to 16.4'' x 7.8'' x 11.8''.

“This new policy will speed up the boarding and cut flight delays,” Kenny Jacobs, Ryanair’s chief marketing officer, said according to a report on Travel + Leisure. “60% of customers will be unaffected by these changes and we expect that the other 40% will either choose to buy Priority Boarding or a 10kg check bag or will choose to travel with only one (free) small bag as 30% already do so today.”