Adrienne Bailon is the latest target for attack by the Twitter mob, after news of her stepping out on the red carpet in a see-through dress made headlines this week.
The former Cheetah Girls singer, who is popularly known as Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend, was left devastated following Thursday's malfunction fiasco, said starpulse.com, a celebrity blog. And it certainly didn't help that people took to posting jabs at the singer on the social networking site.
Pictures of her appearing in a sheer dress, with a ruffled piece of fabric supposedly meant to cover up Adrienne's dignity, have been circulating like wildfire on the internet. The singer-cum-actress was reportedly unaware that she had gone all commando, which was quite apparent after a gust of wind swept the taffeta aside, revealing to the paparazzi all there is to see.
The incident occurred at the Escape to Total Rewards function, a celeb splashed event that the 28-year-old was attending in New York City.
Check out how the twitterati responded to Bailon's wardrobe malfunction:
- I can now say I have something in common with @RobKardashian ..
- Welp, only mystery left after those pictures leaked a few years ago of @Adrienne_Bailon was the box, mystery solved.
- Worst wardrobe malfunction ever. Well done to Adrienne Bailon.
- I think I just added someone else to my knock down when I get famous list!!
- Wardrobe malfunction?! Who forgets PANTIES?! RT
- Keepin' it klassy @Adrienne_Bailon. What more would you expect from a wannabe Kardashiawhore?
- Let me put on a sheer dress like Adrienne Bailon and take a pic for my avi so @mulattoodiablo will leave me be. LMAO
- When wannabe's try 2 design-w no experience-except shopping. What no mirrors home either?
- Mortified on too many levels right now.
Bailon apparently addressed those remarks with a tweet that quoted:
-Sometimes a door slammed in the face creates just the right gust of wind to turn you in the right direction.