Brittney Griner, center for the Baylor University Lady Bears, can dominate a basketball game and has a rare ability for players in the women's game being 6-foot-8: dunking.
But Griner's sole dunk of the seas came in the 2012 NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament in Baylor's second game with Florida - a one-handed slam in a 76-57 victory for the Lady Bears.
Griner became the second women's player to dunk in a NCAA Women's tournament. Candace Parker of the Tennessee Lady Vols achieved the feat twice in the 2006 tournament,
You can watch Griner's dunk and five other impressive slams further down in the story.
Griner's domination in the paint and her dunking skills, specifically, is something Baylor Coach Kim Mulkey wants to see more of.
I think she's gotten away from trying to be monstrous with her going to the rim, Mulkey told the Associated Press. I told her about two weeks ago - I said: 'Even if you miss it, it sends a message.'
Baylor has yet to lose a game this year, winning 36 straight.
Here are six amazing slams from Griner, including her one-handed dunk against Florida:
1) Baylor vs. Florida, 2012 NCAA Tournament
2) Griner dunks in 65-47 win over Kansas State (slam is around the 1:30 mark)
3) Griner's slam while warming up against Texas A&M
4) Griner dunks twice in the same game against Texas State
5) Griner's slams while warming up for Nimitz High School in Houston on Nov. 22, 2008
6) Griner dunks against Jacksonville State on Nov. 24, 2009