It seems as if Charlie Sheen will be putting all the media attention he is getting to good use.
He recently announced that he will be giving back to the community through his one-man show tour, My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is not an Option.
The former Two and a Half Men star announced he will be adding raffle prizes on his tour. The proceeds of which will go to Celebrities for Charity Foundation, reported OK! Magazine.
The raffle tickets will cost $2 and the grand prize will include:
- 2 premium seats to Charlie Sheen's Live: My violent Torpedo of Truth performance in Detroit.
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 VIP backstage passes.
- Winner and guest will hang out with Charlie Sheen at the VIP after-party.
- Winner and guest will receive a gift bag with various tour SWAG.
- Winner and guest will receive round-trip air transportation from any international airport.
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 nights' hotel accommodations in Detroit.
- Winner will receive $500 allowance for ground transportation, meals and other expenses.
- Winner will receive a cash prize in the amount of $907.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle.
Since Sheen has been so active on Twitter, he of course used the social media site to announce the raffle.
#fastball: a chance to own the win in winning. ..! look in the mirror. Ignite your warrior. Follow my lead, he tweeted along with a link to his website where raffle tickets can be purchased.
Sheen's shows have been sold out, with the exception of Ohio. He sold out two shows in Radio City Music Hall in New York City in less than 30 minutes. This is the largest venue he's sold out so far.