- Chinese Manufacturing Hits 18-Month High
July 24 2014 1:14 PM
China's factories received more new orders in July than economists expected.
- Russian Attitude Check
July 22 2014 7:32 AM
French President Francois Hollande says Russia's attitude will determine whether France delivers contracted warship.
- Russian Steelmaker Severstal To Sell US Facilities
July 21 2014 10:28 AM
The sale comes as a new wave of sanctions raise concerns about Russian-American business financing.
- Taiwan's Export Orders Surge On Mobile Phone, Electronics Demand
July 21 2014 9:26 AM
Export orders from the East Asian state grew nearly 11 percent compared to a year earlier.
- Workers Limited To 6 Minutes A Day In The John
July 19 2014 10:41 PM
The WaterSaver Faucet Co. was concerned employees were wasting time in the bathroom on the phone.
- The Worst Global Droughts In 2014
July 15 2014 11:26 AM
An estimated 8 million of Ethiopia's 60 million people are at immediate risk due to drought.
- Samsung Case Shows Difficulty Of Holding Supply Chains To Standards
July 14 2014 9:53 PM
Worker advocates say scheduled inspections, whose results can be rigged, just aren’t good enough.
- US Drone Makers Seek Easier Exports
July 14 2014 11:57 AM
A nearly three-decade long regulation restricts exports of unmanned aerial vehicles.
- China Requires Low-Sulfur Coal Use As Of Next Month
July 13 2014 12:57 AM
Airborne fine particulates are 3.5 times the international standard in Beijing.
- Apple iPhone 6 Won't Be Made Entirely By Robots
July 09 2014 3:45 PM
Contrary to several reports, the next iPhone 6 won't be made entirely by Foxconn robots.
- Lafarge, Holcim List Assets Available To Divest To Seal Their Merger
July 07 2014 9:06 AM
Holcim and Lafarge need to lose assets worth nearly $6.8 billion to get the nod for their $50 billion deal.
- Boeing 737 Production Threatened
July 06 2014 6:41 PM
Recovery crews are attempting to retrieve Boeing 737 fuselages dumped into the Clark Fork River near Rivulet, Montana.
- LG Chem Revs Up For China's Electric Car Push
July 02 2014 10:33 AM
Battery manufacturers are planning to tap China's growing demand for electric vehicles.
- Chinese Factories Stabilize Economy
July 01 2014 12:20 AM
Analysts believe the worst for the economy is over but expect Beijing to announce more stimulus measures in coming months.
- Ukraine To Sign EU Deal That Transformed Country's Political Landscape
June 25 2014 7:49 AM
Former President Yanukovych sparked unrest when he failed to sign the deal last fall, in favor of a fateful agreement with Russia.
- Export-Import Bank Officials Under Investigation For Gifts, Favors
June 24 2014 10:30 AM
Tensions keep mounting around the Export-Import Bank of the United States, with four officials accused of accepting gifts in exchange for favors.
- India To Expand Civilian Nuclear Agreement With IAEA
June 24 2014 5:57 AM
India is expanding a nuclear plant that could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to make five atom bombs a year, according to reports.
- What China Slowdown? Manufacturing Stronger Than Expected
June 23 2014 1:11 PM
Chinese manufacturing rose this month to a seven-month high.
- China's Manufacturing Sector Expands For First Time In 6 Months
June 23 2014 1:14 AM
It was the first time since December that the PMI was in growth territory, and the highest reading since November.
- U.S. Missile Defense System Hits Target In Key Test -Sources
June 22 2014 4:59 PM