- 3D-Printed Gun Blueprints Offline After State Dept. Asks
May 10 2013 11:50 AM
The U.S. State Department expressed concern the file-sharing may have violated international regulations.
- India Car Sales: The Trend Is Not Good
May 10 2013 9:22 AM
The latest India auto sales statistics show a sixth consecutive monthly decline.
- Pressure's On: Wal-Mart, Sears Reject Paying Tazreen Victims Post-Bangladesh
May 08 2013 12:02 PM
As Western clothiers pay workers at the Bangladesh building collapse, will firms address calls to compensate victims of a similar tragedy?
- Germany's Economy - Expanding Or Flat-lining?
May 08 2013 10:47 AM
Output in the euro zone's best performing economy ended Q1 on a high note, but the gains aren't expected to last.
- Western Clothiers Refuse Bangladesh's Safety Initiatives
May 07 2013 4:39 PM
So far, retailers are not supporting a plan to help the factory workers of Bangladesh - site of a building collapse that killed more than 700.
- Caterpillar Shares Seen Rising In Q2
May 06 2013 1:39 PM
Analysts expect a revival for Caterpillar's products on sentiment that government stimulus will likely aid global economies in 2013.
- Caterpillar Axing Decatur Head Count By Another 300
May 04 2013 11:13 PM
Caterpillar Inc. announced it would slash the workforce at its plant in Decatur, Ill., for the second time in as many months.
- Disney Stops Merchandise Production In Bangladesh
May 03 2013 12:06 PM
The company, a large licenser, stopped branded production in Bangladesh after a series of fatal workplace safety disasters.
- 11 Incredible Innovations in 3D Bioprinting [PHOTOS]
May 01 2013 8:58 PM
Bioprinting has tremendous promise for doctors and patients and also opens doors to cosmetic surgery and food engineering innovations.
- Most Ground Turkey Contains Fecal Bacteria: Consumer Reports
May 01 2013 1:44 PM
A Consumer Reports study found that the majority of ground turkey available in the United States contained fecal bacteria and other antibiotic-resistant bacterial strains.
- Index Shows Continued US Factory-Sector Slowdown
May 01 2013 10:09 AM
U.S. manufacturing extended its yearlong growth decline in April, with a key indicator slipping more than anticipated.
- China's Manufacturing Hit By Falling Exports In April
May 01 2013 7:15 AM
China's manufacturers found less demand for their products last month so factories were less busy. Not a good sign.
- Bangladeshi Clothing Makers' Clients Deny Culpability For Building Collapse
April 29 2013 3:15 PM
Families and unions want answers on how much responsibility Western clothing brands have for Bangladeshi worker safety.
- More Suicides At Foxconn As Workers Told To Be Silent
April 29 2013 11:05 AM
Apple's Chinese manufacturer is in hot water again about working conditions at its factories.
- Another Sign Of US Factory Slowdown?
April 29 2013 10:45 AM
Factories in Texas are stagnating, according to a report by the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank.
- China Lets Airline Buy $8B Of Airbus Jets
April 26 2013 12:08 PM
The deal is the biggest since a dispute over Europe's proposed carbon dioxide emissions tax was settled, at least temporarily.
- Finance Companies Stop Loans To Gun Retailers
April 25 2013 2:21 PM
GE Capital becomes the latest financial institution to back away from the gun business.
- GE Project Will Test Use Of 3D Printing
April 24 2013 4:09 PM
GE will use 3D printing technology to mass produce a complex jet engine piece in the first real test of using 3D printing for mass production.
- US Durable Goods Orders Take Biggest Tumble Since August
April 24 2013 10:47 AM
The latest durable goods report signals a slowdown in the sector's growth that will extend into Q2.
- Boeing Q1 Earnings Preview: Look For 6% Boost In Profit
April 23 2013 10:39 AM
Boeing struggled this past quarter under the dual handicaps of the 787 grounding and sequestration cuts.