Kim Kardashian married Kris Humphries on Saturday in a fairytale wedding.
Here are a few details that sources have shared with Us magazine:
- The reality TV star I do to the basketball player in an amazing ivory gown designed by Vera Wang.
- Kim, 30, wore a diamond headpiece for her veil and a long fitted dress with a train as Bruce Jenner escorted her down the aisle.
- Her hair was up in a bun, and according to a source, She looked very Armenian, like an Armenian princess!
- Kim's nephew Mason Disick was ring bearer and kept guests laughing. He kept going back up the aisle, a source told Us magazine. Finally I think on the third try he had the rings!
- The altar was made of a huge cross made of Swarovski crystals. It was a bit much, a source said. But Kris' family are Christians and very religious, so maybe that was a way of incorporating in religion and Kardashian style!
- The couple wrote their own vows. Kris talked about how he loved Kim's hustle and work ethic. They also talked about all the things they loved about one another.
- Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian served as co-maids of honor, both wearing white dresses.
- Sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner were bridesmaids, as well as the groom's sister Kaela Humphries.
- Guests included Ryan Seacrest, Julianne Hough, Demi Lovato, Lindsay Lohan, George Lopez, Brittny Gastineau, Eva Longoria, Mario Lopez and Sugar Ray Leonard.
- The entire wedding was a white and black affair, with thousands of white roses incorporated into the decor. The same theme kept for the reception.
- The food was catered by Wolfgang Puck, and included buffalo mozzarella and heirloom tomato salad with basil and tomato chips.
- The couple's black and white cake was designed by Hansen Cakes in Los Angeles and is reported to cost $15,000 to $20,000.
- Robin Thicke sang Angels for the couple's first dance.
- Kim also wore two additional white gowns during her reception.
- E! Online reported that Kendall, Kylie and later Khloe changed into matching white track suits.
- Khloe encouraged guests to Shake your t*ts!
- The newlyweds plan to celebrate their nuptials again on August 31 on the east coast.
- Niche Media founder Jason Binn and wedding planner to the stars Colin Cowie are throwing the couple another bash in New York.
See photos of the couple before the marriage and some of the people on their guest list.