- Michael Moore Splits From Wife Of 21 Years
July 18 2013 11:22 PM
Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore has filed for divorce from Kathleen Glynn after 21 years of marriage.
- JK Rowling's Own Lawyers Leaked Her 'Cuckoo's Calling' Secret
July 18 2013 5:54 PM
On Sunday, work leaked that JK Rowling had secretly penned the mystery crime novel "Cuckoo's Calling." Now, her own law firm has taken responsibility for the leak.
- J.K. Rowling's Secret Novel [VIDEO]
July 15 2013 10:28 AM
- JK Rowling Reveals She Penned Crime Novel 'The Cuckoo's Calling' Under A Pseudonym
July 14 2013 4:14 PM
JK Rowling, author of the hugely popular "Harry Potter" series, revealed on Sunday that she wrote the mystery novel "The Cuckoo's Calling" under a pseudonym.
- Could Spider-Man Be Gay? Andrew Garfield Thinks So
July 10 2013 9:21 PM
"The Amazing Spider-Man" actor Andrew Garfield has suggested that his character, Peter Parker, could be gay. And he has already named who he'd want to play his love interest, "Fruitvale Station" actor Michael B. Jordan.
- Disney Working On Live-Action 'The Jungle Book' Film
July 09 2013 7:56 PM
Disney is in the early stages of producing a live-action version of their hit animated film "The Jungle Book."
- Barnes & Noble CEO Has Booked
July 09 2013 9:18 AM
- Hit '90s Show 'Saved By The Bell' Is Being Made Into An Online Comic
July 03 2013 7:41 PM
Lion Forge Comics has announced plans to created a digital comics series based around several beloved television shows of the '90s and of later years, including "Saved by the Bell," "Knight Rider" and "Airwolf."
- 'Matilda' Cast Reunites After 17 Years
July 02 2013 6:46 PM
The cast of the 1996 film "Matilda" reunited last weekend with actress Mara Wilson sharing a photo from their outdoor get-together.
- Julianne Moore In Talks To Join 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Cast
June 27 2013 8:51 PM
The actress is said to be in talks to play leader Alma Coin in the third and fourth movie installments of "The Hunger Games."
- Stevie Wonder Sets Morocco Date For Members of WIPO
June 27 2013 6:05 PM
Stevie Wonder will perform in Marrakesh for members of the World Intellectual Property Organization after a new treaty for the blind has been adopted.
- Tupac Shakur Musical Will Hit Broadway Stage Next Season
June 25 2013 11:15 PM
"Holler if Ya Hear Me," a musical inspired by the life of rapper Tupac Shakur, has been set to hit the Broadway stage next season.
- 'I Am Legend' Author Richard Matheson Dies At 87
June 24 2013 7:21 PM
Science fiction writer Richard Matheson has passed away at age 87.
- Author Vince Flynn Dead At 47
June 19 2013 6:43 PM
Best-selling author Vince Flynn has died after a lengthy battle with prostate cancer.
- Apple Denies Responsibility For Raising E-Book Prices
June 14 2013 2:23 PM
In a court proceeding on Thursday, an Apple executive testified that Apple was not responsible for raising e-book prices.
- A Film Based On The 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Books Is In The Works
June 12 2013 5:55 PM
The beloved "Choose Your Own Adventure" book series will soon make a comeback, courtesy of 20th Century Fox, who have acquired the rights to the property.
- Amazon's India Store Is Now Live
June 06 2013 2:54 AM
Amazon launched its online store for India on Wednesday with a model that will allow it to edge into the country's growing e-commerce market.
- Apple Responds To E-Book Price-Fixing Accusations
May 15 2013 3:59 PM
One year and one month after the DOJ accused Apple of colluding with book publishers, the iPhone maker has responded.
- Iconic British Literary Magazine Expands Into New Frontier: China
April 24 2013 2:23 PM
The venerable British literary magazine Granta has boldly expanded into China. But don't expect stuffy old English style for the newest addition.
- Author Iain Banks Delivers News Of His Terminal Cancer
April 03 2013 6:05 PM
Banks said in a statement that he likely only has a few months to live and that his latest novel, "The Quarry," will be his last.