- Legendary Teams With Zhang Yimou For 'Great Wall' Chinese Co-Production
June 11 2014 3:57 PM
Legendary Pictures has brought Chinese director Zhang Yimou onboard their upcoming co-produced blockbuster, "Great Wall."
- D'Onofrio Pegged To Be Marvel's Kingpin In Netflix Original "Daredevil" Series
June 10 2014 6:09 PM
Vincent D’Onofrio has some big shoes to fill.
- Fox Reportedly Considering Replacing 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Director Bryan Singer
June 10 2014 3:40 PM
Michael F. Egan III filed a lawsuit against Bryan Singer in April, claiming the director sexually abused him when he was a teenager.
- Coen Brothers Reteam With Josh Brolin, George Clooney
June 10 2014 11:44 AM
Josh Brolin and George Clooney have joined the cast of the Coen Brothers' upcoming 1950s period piece "Hail, Caesar."
- 'Transformers' Chinese Co-Production Heralds The Global Blockbuster
June 09 2014 6:58 PM
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" boasts co-production status with China, showing that blockbusters don't belong just to Hollywood anymore.
- 'The Fault In Our Stars' Outshines Tom Cruise At Weekend Box Office
June 09 2014 1:54 PM
Tom Cruise's star power in "Edge of Tomorrow" wasn't enough to overcome the devoted fanbase of the YA novel "The Fault in Our Stars."
- 'Edge of Tomorrow' Tops Chinese Box Office With $25M
June 09 2014 10:43 AM
Tom Cruise's "Edge of Tomorrow" may not have connected with American audiences, but the sci-fi time-travel feature did big business in China.
- Yaya DaCosta Cast To Play Whitney Houston In Biopic
June 07 2014 6:30 PM
The former "America’s Next Top Model" contestant has been cast in the Angela Bassett directed biopic on Whitney Houston’s life.
- 'The Fault In Our Stars' Set To Eclipse 'Edge Of Tomorrow'
June 06 2014 2:49 PM
John Green's impassioned fans expected to overwhelm Tom Cruise's fading star power at the box office.
- 'Jupiter Ascending' Delay Highlights Hollywood's Lack Of Female Directors
June 04 2014 9:09 PM
The Wachowskis' "Jupiter Ascending" has been pushed back, reducing 2014's already scant number of female-directed films.
- Director Known For Horror Flicks To Make Marvel's Superhero Film
June 04 2014 8:05 AM
Scott Derrickson is best known for his 2012 horror film “Sinister” and has also directed "The Exorcism of Emily Rose."
- Lupita Nyong’o And Gwendoline Christie To Be Part Of ‘Star Wars Episode VII’
June 03 2014 7:20 AM
The two stars will join original "Star Wars" actors Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill for the upcoming installment.
- Oliver Stone To Direct Movie About Edward Snowden
June 03 2014 3:18 AM
Producer of James Bond movies Barbara Broccoli is also reportedly working on a film based on the story of Edward Snowden.
- It's Time For Marvel To Squash Ant-Man
June 02 2014 6:00 PM
Marvel should move on from "Ant-Man" after director Edgar Wright's departure and cast its first female lead superhero.
- Cruise's 'Edge of Tomorrow' Falls Prey To 'Maleficent'
June 02 2014 12:10 PM
Despite an original premise and Tom Cruise's star power, "Edge of Tomorrow" debuted third in many international markets, behind "Maleficent" and "X-Men."
- Netflix Nabs Sony Animation Streaming Rights From Starz
May 28 2014 12:16 PM
Starz might be losing Sony Animation content to Netflix, but don’t cry for them just yet.
- Visit Elsa! 'Frozen' Puts Norway On The Map
May 27 2014 7:21 PM
Thanks to Disney’s “Frozen,” travel from the U.S. to Norway is booming. And destination tie-ins are likely to be a bigger factor for future animated projects.
- Peter Rodger, Father Of Alleged Santa Barbara Shooter Elliot Rodger, Worked On 'Hunger Games'
May 25 2014 6:26 PM
The father of suspected Santa Barbara shooter Elliot Rodger, Peter Rodger, was an assistant director on "The Hunger Games."
- 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past' Rules Memorial Day Box Office
May 25 2014 5:31 PM
"X-Men: Days Of Future Past" was a massive hit over the Memorial Day weekend.
- Chinese Box Office Continues To Break Records
May 25 2014 4:56 PM
Get ready for "The Monkey King": China has a fast-growing box office and produces its own blockbuster movies now, too.