- Shoppers looking for Chris Brown's album "Fortune" in HMV stores in London might be surprised to see a warning sticker on the CD. Several copies of Brown's latest album have been covered with advisory stickers reading, "Warning: Do Not Buy This Album! This Man Beats Women."
- Having gone public almost a year ago in December and since hit $53.55 per-share as of Friday afternoon, Michael Kors went public again on Wednesday, this time with his Spring 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week.
- A deal appears to be place for Manny Pacqiao to face Juan Manuel Marquez for the fourth time.
- Two days after the death of U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, anti-"Innocence of Muslim" protests continue in Cairo, Yemen, Sudan, and other parts of the Muslim world, as world leaders appeal for calm.
- Los Angeles traded for Dwight Howard on Aug. 10.
- IBTimes documented all of the celebrities who attended Spring 2013 New York Fashion Week.
- Joaquin Phoenix is set to make a career comeback in Paul Thomas Anderson's controversial new film "The Master." The film is believed to be based the rise of Scientology.
Kirk Douglas Dead? False Rumors Say The 95-Year-Old Actor Had Died After News He Will Donate $10M To Skid Row In Los AngelesThe actor Kirk Douglas is alive despite a rumor that picked up steam around the Internet Thursday. This fake news comes in the wake of Douglas’s announced that he would double the $5 million donation to Los Angeles’ Skid Row.
- The news that Jerry "The King" Lawler collapsed from a heart attack Monday night scared not only his close friends and family, but the fans that have supported the former wrestler and current WWE commentator throughout his career. To those outside the world of wrestling, Lawler might be best remembered for his friendship with comedian and Hollywood enigma Andy Kaufman in the 1980s, when the two had a very public - and very fake - feud.
- The Los Angeles Dodgers offense has struggled since making a few in-season trades. Why have Adrian Gonzalez, Hanley Ramirez and Shane Victorino been unproductive in L.A.?
- Jerry Lawler collapsed at ringside during Monday's "RAW" live broadcast. His status has been updated, and he is in contact with friends and loved ones.
New Christina Aguilera Cover Art For 'Your Body' Single: Weight Loss Or Great Photoshop? [SLIDESHOW]Christina Aguilera has had no problem showing off her curves this season on the hit talent competition "he Voice," and her assets are once again on full display on her latest cover art of her upcoming album
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula Calls Police To California Home, 'Innocence Of Muslims' Producer 'Scared Of Retaliation' [PHOTO]Police have been sent to the California home of Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the purported producer of "Innocence of Muslims," an anti-Muslim film that has caused outrage across the Middle East. According to authorities, the purported producer of the Muhammad film called local police in an effort to protect him and his family from potential harm.
Cindy Lee Garcia, Actress In Anti-Islam Film, Wants Name Cleared As Protestors Attack U.S. Embassy In YemenAs details behind the making of "Innocence of Muslims," the amateur anti-Muslim movie that sparked violent protests in Egypt and Libya, began to slowly emerge on Wednesday, Cindy Lee Garcia, a California actress who was featured in the film, says she was duped and was unaware it was about the Prophet Muhammad.
- A Coptic Christian from California with a record of financial crimes says he helped produce the anti-Muslim film that sparked deadly attacks on U.S. diplomats in Libya and Egypt, the Associated Press reported Wednesday evening.
RuPaul Wants 'Honey Boo Boo Child' For A Duet & Thinks She's The Next Kardashian; Could Alana Thompson Be The Next Kim K?Alana Thompson who is best known as "Honey Boo Boo Child" keeps getting more popular by the day. The famous drag queen RuPaul has just announced that he would love to do a duet with "Honey Boo Boo Child" to E! News while at the MTV VMAs.
- Nadya Suleman, who is best known as ‘Octomom’ was on the brink of being homeless until she decided to dabble in porn. Now TMZ is reporting that the 37-year-old mother of 14 has bought a new home.
- One of the best-performing sectors this year was also one of the hardest hit by the recession: homebuilders, whose stocks have outpaced the broader market with a modest rebound in home prices and increased demand for properties, but much of recovery has unevenly benefited the luxury sector.
- Kristen Stewart may have been caught cheating on Robert Pattinson with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, but that doesn't mean it's over for good. According to reports, the "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" stars may be back together. Based on statements made by Stewart at the Toronto Film Festival and the fact that she continues to wear Pattinson's clothes, it's safe to say there's some merit to the speculation.