Articles by Los Angeles
- Tom Cruise Wife Audition: Is Yolanda Pecoraro The Next Nazanin Boniadi or Katie Holmes?
September 05 2012 8:06 AM
The Tom Cruise "wife audition" rumors are swirling once again. Reports of wife casting by the Church of Scientology spiked in July when an unknown actress, 27-year-old Yolanda Pecoraro became targeted for the role of "Wife #4" for Tom Cruise. While many scoffed at the idea of a wife casting call, another unknown actress, Nazanin Boniadi is stirring the pot.
- Ben Affleck’s ‘Argo,’ Inspired By True CIA Plot, Earns Early Raves
September 04 2012 6:08 PM
"Argo," Ben Affleck's latest directorial effort, is fast becoming one of the fall's most anticipated films. The script, written by Chris Terrio, is based on the autobiography "The Master in Disguise" by Antonio Melendez as well as a 2007 Wired article by Joshua Bearman titled "Escape From Tehran: How the CIA Used a Fake Sci-Fi Flick to Rescue Americans From Iran.
- Katy Perry And John Mayer Reportedly Still Together Because They Never Broke Up, So What's With The Rumors? [POLL]
September 04 2012 5:12 PM
Katy Perry and John Mayer, are they dating or what? Well according to the latest reports Perry and Mayer never even broke up.
- Bille Joe Armstrong Of Green Day Hospitalized In Italy
September 04 2012 4:48 PM
Billie Joe Armstrong, front man of the punk-rock band Green Day, has been discharged from the hospital, after reportedly suffering from "gastric problems" this weekend that forced his band to cancel a show in Bologna, Italy, reported NBC news.
- Los Angeles Lakers News: Will Dwight Howard Re-Sign with L.A.?
September 04 2012 2:55 PM
The Lakers have one year to convince Dwight Howard to stay in Los Angeles. Will Howard re-sign with L.A. in 2013?
- Omarosa Speaks After Death Of Michael Clarke Duncan, Wedding Reportedly Planned For January
September 04 2012 8:52 AM
Oscar-nominated actor Michael Clarke Duncan died on Monday at the age of 54. The sudden and unexpected death of "The Green Mile" actor left Hollywood and secret fiancé Omarosa Manigault in mourning.
- Michael Clarke Duncan, 'Green Mile Actor,' Dies At 54
September 03 2012 6:51 PM
Actor Michael Clarke Duncan, nominated for an Oscar nominee for "The Green Mile," died Monday in Los Angeles while hospitalized following a July heart attack, his fiancee said.
- Fire In Angeles National Forest Disrupts Labor Day Plans For Thousands
September 03 2012 10:43 AM
Angeles National Forest, located outside of Los Angeles, Calif., in the recreation-rich San Gabriel Canyon, was closed Labor Day as crews battled a wildfire that broke out Sunday.
- Labor Day Weekend Visitors Evacuated From Angeles National Forest Following Wildfire (PHOTOS)
September 03 2012 1:39 AM
Thousands of visitors to the Angeles National Forest in California were evacuated when a wildfire broke out in the East Fork San Gabriel Canyon off State Route 39 Sunday.
- Hal David, Lyricist And Bacharach Songwriting Partner, Dies At 91
September 02 2012 12:07 PM
Hal David, longtime lyricist for composer Burt Bacharach, died in Los Angeles Sunday at the age of 91. The team's hits included “Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head,” “Walk On By,” “I’ll Never Fall In Love Again,” and “What’s New Pussycat?”
- USC-Hawaii: Watch Live Free Online, Prediction, Betting Odds and Preview for Saturday’s Football Game
September 01 2012 3:10 PM
The top-ranked Trojans being the 2012 regular season against Hawaii Saturday.
- Watch Slooh Space Camera Video Of Blue Moon August 2012 Here [LIVE STREAM]
August 31 2012 5:50 PM
The Slooh Space Camera is offering a free live stream of the month's second blue moon. You can check out the second full moon in the month of August, courtesy of Slooh, below.
- 'The Deaths That Launched A Thousand Blogs'
August 31 2012 4:04 PM
The 2007 suicides of Duncan and Blake posthumously captured the imaginations of countless people who had never heard of the couple but were haunted by images published in news stories and on the Web. Five years later, questions remain about the media coverage of their deaths,
- 5 Reasons Why Clint Eastwood Lost His Argument With Invisible Obama
August 31 2012 2:16 PM
By now everyone has heard about Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood's faux Q&A session with an empty chair at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., on Thursday night. Taking the exchange at face value, here are five reasons why the furniture debate proved ineffective.
- Maria Sharapova and Sasha Vujacic Broken Up, Engagement Over [Pictures]
August 31 2012 11:05 AM
Tennis star Maria Sharapova and NBA player Sasha Vujacic have reportedly broken up. Here are some pictures of the couple, that was once engaged to be married.
- Pregnant Holly Madison?s Boyfriend Pasquale Rotella May Be Facing Over 13 Years In Jail
August 31 2012 9:50 AM
It's not time to start picking out something blue or pink, but Holly Madison's boyfriend and expectant father Pasquale Rotella may be picking out something orange. The Playboy model's baby daddy may be heading to jail.
- Lakers News: Shaquille O?Neal to Have Jersey Retired by Los Angeles
August 31 2012 9:49 AM
The Los Angeles Lakers will retire Shaquille O?Neal?s jersey this upcoming season. Kobe Bryant?s former teammate joins seven other players to have their numbers hang in the rafters at Staples Center.
- Labor Day 2012 Travel Forecast: Which City?s Residents Are Most Likely To Hit The Road?
August 31 2012 9:23 AM
Are you planning to hit the road over Labor Day weekend? So are 33 million other Americans, but there appear to be some regional differences in who is traveling and for how long.
- Courtney Stodden Faces Divorce Drama, Parents Announce Split After Teen Brides 18th Birthday
August 31 2012 9:16 AM
Teen bride Courtney Stodden is getting a lot more than just porn offers after turning 18-years-old this week. The wife of 52-year-old "Lost" actor Doug Hutchison is facing some divorce drama after her mom, Krista Keller, revealed her impending divorce to husband Alex Stodden.
- How Did Sage Stallone Die? Coroner Reveals Sylvester Stallone?s Son Had A Heart Attack
August 31 2012 7:19 AM
On July 13, "Rocky" star Sylvester Stallone lost his 36-year-old son, Sage Stallone. Los Angeles coroner's office announced that the actors son did not suffer from the speculated drug overdose, but rather a heart attack.