- The discovery of the world?s former most wanted man threatened relations between the U.S. and Pakistan.
From Carl Jr.?s To Harper?s Bazaar: How Kate Upton Is Changing The Face And Body Of Fashion [PHOTOS]Few models can pull off devouring a Carl Jr.'s Southwest Patty Melt in one advertisement and then turn around and pose for a high-fashion spread in Harper's Bazaar; yet, Kate Upton manages to do just that in one foul swoop.
- The debate surrounding natural gas drilling is moving to Michigan, as House Democrats there discuss a new bill Wednesday that adds additional regulation to the state's rules on hydraulic fracturing.
- The University of Arkansas has hired Weber State head coach John L. Smith to replace ex-head coach Bobby Petrino on an interim basis, a sensible move considering both his past ties to the university and the university's high profile.
- From the longest cave in the world to the longest stretch of undeveloped barrier island, there are innumerable opportunities for exploration within the U.S. national park system that you may not know about.
- Christine Bolden of Muskegon, Michigan suffered two brain aneurysms on March 6. She collapsed, and was later pronounced brain dead. But a month later, she gave birth to twin boys Alexander and Nicholas.
- The University of Arkansas is on the verge of replacing disgraced ex-football coach Bobby Petrino with former Arkansas assistant John L. Smith, who was head coach at Louisville and Michigan State.
- John L. Smith will be the next Arkansas football coach.
- Arkansas will hire John L. Smith, according to reports.
- Here is a mock draft for this year's first round and second round of the NFL Draft.
- April 20, 2012, marks the 13th anniversary of the Columbine Massacre Shooting. Check out the story behind the massacre and five other infamous deadly school shootings
- Anders Behring Breivik, the right-wing extremist accused of massacring 77 people in Norway, has claimed that he polished his shooting skills by playing video games for over a year, before setting out slaughtering dozens of people in Norway's worst peacetime massacre.
San Francisco 49ers Draft Preview: Cody Fleener, Stephen Hill on San Fran's Radar with the 30th pick?Here are San Francisco's biggest needs heading into the draft, as well as a few players they will be targeting.
- With Rick Santorum abandoning his GOP bid on April 10, Mitt Romney has become the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. Recent polls show that Romney and President Obama are neck in neck in the eyes of the nation. But does Romney have a secret weapon? It's becoming more apparent that Mitt Romney's wife, Ann Romney is becoming an effective political weapon.
- Pittsburgh will attempt to upgrade the middle of their defense in the 2012 draft.
- A Florida law mandating drug testing for welfare applicants failed to save money or identify many drug abusers, data that sharpens concerns about a similar law just enacted in Georgia.