The piece of debris found on Madagascar's east coast will be given to the Australian Transport Safety Bureau, the agency leading the search for the missing plane, on Monday.
The documents will be given to 76 next of kin of passengers who initiated civil proceedings to get details about what happened to the jet.
With no new credible clues on the plane's whereabouts, authorities have decided to suspend the search operation by December.
The latest theory comes as Australian authorities near the end of the underwater search operation for the Malaysia Airlines plane that went missing in March 2014.
Authorities believe that the multimillion-dollar search for Flight MH370 in a remote part of the southern Indian Ocean will be completed by December.
Blaine Gibson, Neels Kruger and Liam Lotter have, among them, uncovered a dozen suspected pieces of debris from the Boeing 777.
Officials had decided last month to suspend the search for the Boeing 777-200 if no credible clues are found in the current search area.
The departure of Fugro Discovery leaves Fugro Equator and Dong Hai Jiu 101 to complete the remainder of the search operation.
Several theories surrounding the plane’s disappearance have made the rounds since the aircraft went missing on March 8, 2014.
Over the last few months, several debris pieces have been found that have been linked to the missing Boeing 777-200.
The Australian Transport Safety Bureau, which is leading the search for the Malaysia Airlines jet, rejected recent reports on the accuracy of the search area and the pilot’s role in the crash.
The pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight practiced a route similar to the path the disappeared plane took, New York Magazine reported.
The aircraft, with 239 aboard, disappeared in March 2014 during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
Top searchers at the Dutch company Fugro said Thursday that the Malaysia Airlines plane may have glided down in the final moments.
Malaysian authorities have been accused of delaying, and even cancelling trips to collect potential plane debris found over the last few months.
The multimillion-dollar search for the missing plane in the southern Indian Ocean was due to conclude in July.
The multimillion-dollar search for Flight MH370 has been underway for more than two years with no concrete clues on the jet’s whereabouts.
Malaysia will send a team to the East African nation once the wreckage is confirmed to be from the missing plane, an official said.
Aircraft debris had been found on the island in South Australia on June 9, and was examined by Australian and Malaysian authorities, along with Boeing.
Photos of the items, which included purses, backpacks and part of a laptop case, were made public to help investigators ascertain if they came from the missing jet.