- Arkansas Oil Spill - A Neighborhood Scarred [PHOTOS]
April 08 2013 10:23 AM
New images reveal the spill's impact on the neighborhood and environment.
- GE Taps Lufkin Industries For $3.3 Billion
April 08 2013 9:02 AM
With the purchase of Lufkin, GE has expanded its investments in the upstream oil and gas business.
- Japan's Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Springs A Leak
April 06 2013 3:01 AM
Radioactive water may have leaked into the surrounding ground from a storage tank at Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant.
- What's The Safest Way To Transport Oil?
April 05 2013 5:16 AM
Historically, more oil spills happen via train transport than via pipelines, according to a study.
- Crude Oil Futures Recover Slightly But Hover Below $95
April 04 2013 3:06 AM
Crude oil prices advanced slightly in Asian trading Thursday after plunging in the previous session.
- Russia's Lukoil Says 'Da' To Hess Unit For $2B
April 01 2013 12:09 PM
The value of assets Hess Corp. has divested so far this year has now climbed to $3.4 billion.
- Arkansas Nuclear One Power Plant Accident Kills 1 Worker
March 31 2013 5:38 PM
An accident at an Arkansas nuclear power plant resulted in the death of one worker and the injury of three others Sunday. No nuclear material was released.
- Tracking America’s Energy Costs And Production
March 29 2013 8:49 AM
The U.S. will overtake Saudi Arabia as the world’s leading oil producer by about 2017 and will become a net oil exporter by 2030.
- Dwindling Oil Demand, Cheaper Natural Gas
March 27 2013 7:26 PM
Policy mandates to improve fuel economy will continue to cause lower crude use in non-OPEC countries.
- US Ex-Im Bank Lends $9M For Calif. Solar Co. Project In India
March 27 2013 12:40 PM
Federal banking agency sees win-win in India's solar energy market.
- Idle Drills, Stalled Projects And Lower Spending Hurt Mining Worldwide
March 27 2013 5:55 AM
The recent decline of the international mining industry's pipeline activity continues, and is down 43% since October.
- China Petroleum & Chemical To Buy $3B In Oil, Gas Assets
March 25 2013 7:15 AM
Sinopec goes hunting for ways to cut its imports of crude oil.
- US Truckers: Natural-Gas Rigs Are Still Too Pricey
March 22 2013 2:55 PM
Despite pressure from manufacturers and help from government, U.S. distributors are wary of adopting natural gas.
- Gushing: US Crude Oil Production About To Top Imports
March 20 2013 2:08 PM
U.S. crude oil production is on track to exceed imports this year. Anadarko Petroleum is showing why.
- Afghans To Join Ranks Of Oil Producers This Year
March 20 2013 8:31 AM
Crude oil production and refining are growth industries in Afghanistan, and China aims to profit from it.
- Obama To Propose 'Energy Security Trust'
March 15 2013 8:00 AM
The president wants Congress to authorize $2 billion to develop alternative fuels.
- Chevron To Argentina: Un-Freeze Our Assets
March 14 2013 10:27 AM
U.S. oil giant says the deal with Argentine oil company YPF is at stake over a court’s decision to side with Ecuador on environment.
- China Pays $4.2B For Mozambique Shale Gas Assets
March 14 2013 8:36 AM
China is spending $4.2 billion for a natural gas asset in Mozambique to feed its growing economy.
- China Betting On US Shale Natural Gas Growth
March 14 2013 7:50 AM
China's ENN Group said it will build natural gas refueling stations to cash in on the shale gas boom in the U.S.
- Two Years After Fukushima, The Choice Is Still Nuclear
March 11 2013 4:46 PM
Japan's nuclear disaster has done little to dissuade the world's developed countries from continuing their nuclear programs.