- Energy Analysts Split Over Significance Of New US Oil Exports
June 26 2014 1:10 PM
Will more companies begin exporting ultralight oil?
- Russian Scientists Revive Wireless Electricity Design
June 26 2014 11:55 AM
Russian physicists are pumping new ideas and cash into inventor Tesla's century-old concepts.
- Fukushima Operator Tokyo Electric Moving Ahead With Nuclear Restarts
June 26 2014 9:11 AM
Greenpeace and other activist shareholders rebuffed in bid to eliminate nuclear power.
- One Year Later, Obama's Climate Action Plan Faces Hurdles
June 25 2014 1:18 PM
"Some important things can't happen without congressional action."
- US Oil And Gas Company Profits Soar
June 25 2014 11:29 AM
Revenues also jumped, but not as much, according to the Ernst & Young report.
- House Passes Bill To Expedite Keystone XL
June 25 2014 10:16 AM
The U.S. House of Representatives approved a bill that would speed approval of the controversial pipeline project.
- US Oil From Fracking More Volatile Than Previously Believed
June 25 2014 10:02 AM
Energy experts say the gassy, flammable qualities of Bakken oil are present in oil from Colorado and Texas, too.
- US Oil And Gas Sector Faces Climate Risks
June 24 2014 8:36 PM
The "Risky Business" climate report unveiled Tuesday underscores the challenges that U.S. oil and gas firms face from global warming.
- Ban Lifted On Exporting American Oil
June 24 2014 8:25 PM
The Obama administration loosened a long-standing export ban on American oil.
- India Arms Race With Pakistan And China An Issue For Non-Proliferation Meetings
June 24 2014 3:26 PM
India has been covertly expanding its nuclear weapons capability.
- Wes Clark, Who Bombed Balkans, Returns To Drill For Oil
June 24 2014 11:31 AM
Albania's once-dwindling oil sector is seeing a drilling renaissance thanks to smaller foreign firms lured by the prospects of significant deposits.
- KKR Saves Spanish Wind Project By Taking Stake In The Company
June 24 2014 11:16 AM
KKR expands its wind energy portfolio with big stake in Spain's trouble Acciona, which lost big money when Spanish subsidies ended.
- India To Expand Civilian Nuclear Agreement With IAEA
June 24 2014 5:57 AM
India is expanding a nuclear plant that could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to make five atom bombs a year, according to reports.
- Mexico's Drug Cartels Threaten Fracking Boom
June 23 2014 3:16 PM
Oil and gas drillers are wary of the drug-related violence in northern Mexico that's threatening to stymie the country's shale oil and gas development.
- Supreme Court Mostly Upholds Existing EPA Carbon Rules
June 23 2014 1:37 PM
But the high court also said the EPA had wrongly stretched the Clean Air Act program for new and expanded stationary sources.
- 7 Global Consequences Of Soaring Oil Prices
June 23 2014 11:45 AM
The Iraqi crisis will have ripple effects through the global economy.
- Shell May Be Liable For Nigerian Oil Spills
June 20 2014 8:44 PM
A court ruling opens up the possibility of Shell paying out 300 million pounds to the Bodo community in Nigeria.
- India Covertly Expanding Nuclear Weapons Capability
June 20 2014 3:33 PM
India is one of only four nations that hasn't signed an international nuclear cooperation treaty.
- Kurds Look For Oil Buyers As Tension With Iraq Increases
June 20 2014 11:39 AM
Turkey's energy minister said the Kurdish oil is "entirely legitimate."
- NATO Chief: Russia Backing Europe's Anti-Fracking Groups
June 20 2014 10:51 AM
The outgoing head of NATO claims Russian operatives are secretly behind the anti-fracking movement sweeping Europe.