- Rebels Manage To Export Oil From Libya And It Costs Prime Minister His Job
March 12 2014 7:33 AM
Libyan rebels managed to export crude from the captured port and to avoid government forces.
- Chevron's Annual Analyst Meeting In 6 Charts
March 11 2014 11:11 AM
Chevron held its annual analyst meeting on Tuesday. Here are some highlights.
- US Homeowners Want More Energy Options: Survey
March 11 2014 10:37 AM
The survey shows strong demand for solar power, and if that endures the increase in solar deployment would continue.
- Sun's Energy May Have Influenced 1,000 Years Of Climate Change: Study
March 10 2014 1:10 PM
A new study suggests the sun’s varying solar energy output as a possible natural cause of climate change.
- Natural Gas Exports Still Face Obstacles, Despite Ukraine Promises
March 10 2014 11:33 AM
Underdeveloped transport and logistics infrastructure may prevent U.S. natural gas from becoming a global natural resource in the near future.
- US Regulators Find Safety Concerns At Nuclear Power Plants
March 10 2014 10:58 AM
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission recently released a startling annual assessment of the nation's nuclear power plants.
- Libya To Seize North Korean Ship
March 10 2014 9:53 AM
The North Korean-flagged oil tanker has docked at the port for several days.
- Powerful Earthquake Hits Off Northern California's Coast
March 10 2014 9:38 AM
A strong quake hit an area near Eureka Sunday night and was followed by several aftershocks.
- Why A US Nuclear Fuel Supplier Filed For Bankruptcy
March 10 2014 8:06 AM
The company hired to run the Megatons to Megawatts Program and oversee U.S. purchases of uranium from Russia filed for bankruptcy last week.
- Europe To Ukraine: We Have Your (Natural Gas) Back
March 07 2014 4:31 PM
Almost half of Europe's natural gas from Russia passes through Ukraine. Now Russian state-owned energy company Gazprom wants to stop the flow.
- Ukrainian Base In Crimea Raided By Russians
March 07 2014 3:49 PM
Reporters on the ground say apparent Russian troops Friday broke into a Ukrainian Air Force base in Sevastopol.
- Obama Energy Policy: Still 'All Of The Above'?
March 07 2014 2:47 PM
Oil and gas industry lobbyists are pushing back against the Obama administration's budget requests.
- Another Day, Another First For China
March 07 2014 10:05 AM
State-owned Cnooc becomes the first Chinese energy company to be granted a license to seek Arctic oil.
- Here's How The US Solar Sector Fared In 2013
March 06 2014 10:23 PM
The report by Greentech Solar and the Solar Energy Industries Assoc. also predicts 26% U.S. solar market growth in 2014.
- Ukraine: 10 Twitter Accounts To Follow
March 06 2014 7:22 PM
With so much happening in Ukraine, it's hard to tell what's what. Propaganda and speculation are rife, so take a minute to look at these Twitter accounts.
- With Public Comment Ending, Oil Industry Leader Urges Keystone Approval
March 06 2014 1:04 PM
The public comment period for the State Department's review of the pipeline ends Friday.
- Moldova, Ukraine's Neighbor, Also Fears The Kremlin
March 06 2014 12:20 PM
Moldova is one of the smallest economies in Europe which depends heavily on natural gas from Russia
- 10 Quotes From Exxon Mobil CEO Tillerson To Analysts
March 06 2014 11:54 AM
Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson delivered remarks at an annual analyst meeting. Here are the highlights.
- What You Need To Know About The Geopolitical Power Of Natural Gas
March 06 2014 10:42 AM
"It’s critical for the U.S. to get serious about rapidly expanding U.S. exports of liquified natural gas (LNG) and lifting restrictions on U.S. exports of crude."
- Should The US Export Natural Gas To Ukraine, Europe?
March 06 2014 9:03 AM
Six applications have been approved to date. Here's a look at the process and the key decisionmakers.