- A Chinese Disneyland In New York State?
December 06 2013 5:19 AM
Think of it as Chinatown on steroids. Plans for a sprawling China-themed facility in the Catskills are being reviewed.
- China November Economic Data Preview - Signs Of Resilience?
December 04 2013 6:01 AM
A 7 percent GDP target has become a more likely choice in the policy circle.
- US Stock Market: At Fair Value Or A Bubble?
December 02 2013 1:33 AM
U.S. stock markets and property markets in Brazil could be heading toward a bubble, Nobel laureate Robert Shiller has warned.
- US Mortgage Rates Declined This Week
November 22 2013 12:39 PM
Was it a comment by Janet Yellen or something else that prompted the first mortgage rate drop in two weeks?
- Here's A List Of The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The World
November 21 2013 2:38 PM
New York's Fifth Avenue, Hong Kong's Pollock's Path and Singapore's Paterson Hill all made the list.
- California Real Estate Agent Licenses Rise In August
November 20 2013 12:29 PM
The number of licensed salespeople peaked toward the end of 2007. Since then it has fallen 32.4 percent.
- NYC Swarms With Toxic Sites: Find Out Where To Avoid Them
November 20 2013 6:20 AM
There is something on the streets of New York City that most people do not know about that can harm them. What is it?
- China’s Housing Prices Rise For Tenth Straight Month
November 18 2013 1:08 AM
Although yearly increases continued, housing prices across 70 cities were slightly down in October compared to the previous month.
- World's 10 Most Expensive Retail Locales
November 15 2013 1:15 PM
Which city has the world's highest rents for retail? The answer is illuminating.
- Want To Buy A California Ghost Town? Check Craigslist
November 15 2013 6:18 AM
Buy the ghost town of Seneca, Calif., and you’ll get one bar and three shacks in a state of disrepair -- all for $250,000!
- (Fairy) Tales Of Wealth: Chinese 'Cake Millionaire' Has Six Castles
November 14 2013 3:35 PM
A Chinese man who "had an empty stomach every day growing up" is now making his childhood dreams come true.
- Cleveland Is Ready To Rock: Are You?
November 08 2013 6:13 PM
Cleveland wants you! The recession-battered Rust Belt city is actively courting budget-minded artists to help it rebuild.
- Fannie, Freddie Close To Clearing Bailout Loans
November 08 2013 2:53 AM
Taxpayers have recovered most of their money paid to rescue the mortgage giants following a rebound in the nation's housing sector.
- Private Equity's New Gold: Home Equity
November 07 2013 2:34 PM
Private equity firms are turning to real estate again after five years of recession, but they could have trouble cracking "gateway" markets.
- US, Chinese Companies Eye China Elderly Care Market
November 06 2013 10:19 AM
By 2020, China is expected to have nearly 171 million people over the age of 65.
- Here's S&P's Take On US Housing, Stocks & The Economy
November 06 2013 10:01 AM
Are the components of this economic recovery sustainable?
- Norwegian Mega-Fund Helped Finance Empire State Realty Trust's Public Offering
October 31 2013 12:43 PM
Norway's sovereign wealth fund was one of the top 10 investors in Empire State Realty Trust's $929.5 million IPO.
- Can Malaysia Afford To Build A Huge Business District?
October 30 2013 5:49 AM
Malaysia is undertaking a massive business district in Kuala Lumpur, but it may not be able to afford it.
- US House Prices Aren't Rising As Rapidly As Some Believe: Analyst
October 29 2013 4:13 PM
A slowdown in the increase of housing prices has not been reflected by popular indicators like the Case-Schiller index
- US Building In Distress? Chinese Money To The Rescue
October 29 2013 10:48 AM
Chinese investors are investing in distressed, cheap American commercial properties.