- New-Home Sales See Another Uptick in April
May 23 2013 10:27 AM
Sales of new single-family homes rose in April to 454,000, up 2.3 percent from the previous month.
- Are Existing Home Sales Another Sign Of US Recovery?
May 22 2013 10:40 AM
Home sales in April rose to a three-year high of 4.97 million, just shy of what economists had expected.
- US Housing Starts Drop Far More Than Expected In April
May 16 2013 8:35 AM
Could the U.S. housing recovery be starting to fade?
- WWII Vet Facing Eviction By His Daughter
May 15 2013 2:04 PM
John Potter's daughter abused her power of attorney and put the deed to his Ohio house in her name.
- Wal-Mart Q1 2013 Earnings Preview
May 15 2013 7:25 AM
Wal-Mart's first quarter started soft. The question is whether traffic picked up toward May or not.
- 3 Countries Selling Consular Real Estate For Cash
May 14 2013 1:34 PM
Debt-choked euro zone nations are selling swanky real estate properties as they try to get their financial house in order.
- Chinese Real Estate's New Frontier Is US
May 08 2013 1:21 AM
Following the lead of wealthy individuals and banks, Chinese property developers are moving into the U.S.
- Chinese Like The American Dream
May 02 2013 11:18 AM
The Chinese are now the second-largest foreign investors in U.S. housing, after Canadians.
- US Home Prices Surge 9.3% In February
April 30 2013 9:08 AM
The pace of U.S. real estate price increases is accelerating, and the housing sector remains the brightest sector in the economy.
- US Pending Home Sales Rise - Better Months Ahead?
April 29 2013 10:13 AM
Higher pending home sales signal that actual home sales may rise in coming months.
- China Real Estate Bubble - Experts Say Gov’t Should Avoid Capital Gains Tax On Home Sales
April 25 2013 9:45 AM
The Chinese Academy of Social Sciences says that a policy charging a 20% tax on capital gains is causing higher home prices.
- 2 Things To Consider About China’s Bubbly Real Estate Market
April 23 2013 9:01 AM
China's real estate market is probably overheating, but Chinese buyers generally pay cash and defaults are still rare.
- Higher Ed Debt Is Keeping Young Homebuyers Away: Fed
April 18 2013 5:44 PM
Americans with student-loan debt used to be more likely to own their homes by age 30 than others. Not any more.
- World's Most Expensive House - A Steal At $242 Million
April 11 2013 8:58 AM
The two-story home, boasting a swimming pool and tennis court, is located on an elevated 85,000-square-foot lot in the city's Botanic Gardens.
- 'Playboy' Bunny House Is Up For Sale
April 10 2013 12:15 PM
The Playboy Bunny mansion is for sale with a $11 million listing price.
- Property To Die For: China's Really Expensive Real Estate
April 09 2013 6:20 AM
Burial plot prices have skyrocketed in China to the point where they now cost more than housing in some areas.
- Manhattan Apartments: Cheaper, But Still Expensive
April 04 2013 9:19 AM
The average and median sales prices of apartments in Manhattan fell in the first quarter of the year. Here's a snapshot.
- Is Now The Time To Buy That Vacation Home?
April 03 2013 5:09 AM
Growing demand, limited inventory and a strong stock market have helped vacation rental sales surge across the United States.
- Closing A Real-Estate Divorce Loophole In China
April 02 2013 5:03 AM
Large cities in China will likely encounter a backlash as they enforce the 20-year-old tax law.
- Real Estate Porn: The House That Apple Built
March 19 2013 4:52 PM
The modern Silicon Valley house designed by Apple Inc. co-founder Steve "the Woz" Wozniak can be yours for a mere $4.4 million.