- US Home Prices Surge In April
June 25 2013 9:08 AM
The April data, which rose 12.1% from a year earlier, reflects a genuine U.S. housing recovery, according to a leading home builder.
- US Stock Futures Point Higher Ahead Of Data
June 25 2013 4:51 AM
U.S. stock markets will try to end the "June Swoon," and build on Asian market gains Tuesday.
- 'The Donald' To Enter Vancouver Hotel-Condo Market
June 20 2013 10:26 AM
New York’s acid-tongued celebrity mogul says he’s building a 65-story hotel-condo on Canada’s west coast.
- Another Ray Of Light: May US Existing Home Sales Up
June 20 2013 10:12 AM
The median price of U.S. homes increased in May at a double-digit rate compared to a year ago.
- Hotels, James Bond Yachts Latest Purchases By China's Donald Trump
June 19 2013 10:01 AM
Dalian Wanda Group, parent of AMC, bought Sunseeker, invested in a pair of London skyscrapers and has plans for another in NYC.
- US Stock Futures Edge Higher Ahead Of Inflation, Housing Starts Data
June 18 2013 6:23 AM
U.S. stock index futures gain as markets await reports on inflation and housing starts.
- US Home Builders Show Most Confidence Since 2006
June 17 2013 12:27 PM
Builders are seeing improving market conditions, as demand for new homes increases, a housing sector analyst said Monday.
- US Stock Futures Edge Higher Ahead Of Manufacturing Survey
June 17 2013 6:49 AM
Investors also had an ear for a hint of the U.S. Federal Reserve's likely monetary policy stance at its meeting Wednesday.
- Boston Resident Pays $560K for 2 Parking Spots
June 14 2013 1:10 PM
In an IRS auction, a Boston resident agreed to pay $560,000 for two parking places in a Boston neighborhood in a near-record bid.
- Foreclosures Edge Up, Repossessions Climb Faster
June 13 2013 8:01 AM
Monthly foreclosure data show that U.S. foreclosures and bank repossessions rose in May, even amid a budding housing recovery.
- The Pain In Spain: No End In Sight For Housing Crash
June 13 2013 7:43 AM
Madrid released housing price figures on Thursday and they’re not pretty.
- Another Ray Of Light: Fewer US Home Mortgages Underwater
June 12 2013 9:40 AM
About 9.7 million homeowners are “underwater,” owing more than their properties are worth, the lowest rate since the housing crisis.
- Black Forest Fire Damages About 100 Homes, Thousands Evacuated
June 12 2013 7:26 AM
A fire in Black Forest, Colo., which broke out Tuesday afternoon had damaged up to 100 homes and forced the evacuation of thousands.
- European Housing Market Caps Average Global House Prices
June 11 2013 2:34 PM
Knight Frank's Global House Price Index shows 35 of 55 markets tracked increase, but Europe remains weak.
- Corn, Wheat Farmland In US Has Been Surging In Price
June 11 2013 5:53 AM
Rising demand for wheat and corn have inflated the price of U.S. farmland used to grow those two grains.
- 5 Feared Dead In Mumbai Building Collapse
June 11 2013 3:05 AM
Five people are feared dead and eight are believed to be trapped under the debris of the residential building in Mumbai, India, that collapsed on Monday night.
- 800,000 New Yorkers Could Be In Flood Zones By 2050
June 10 2013 11:03 PM
By 2050, more than 800,000 New York City residents could be in a flood zone that would encompass one quarter of the city's land.
- Philadelphia Building Collapse: Crane Operator Charged With Manslaughter
June 10 2013 2:06 AM
Sean Benschop, the accused in last week's building collapse in Philadelphia, has been charged with manslaughter.
- California's Chic Housing Markets - Skewing Averages, Policy
June 06 2013 2:05 PM
A Trulia study found that home asking prices in California's busiest metros spiked by 20.7% in 2013, far above the national average of 9.5%.
- 'Mr. Las Vegas,' Wayne Newton, To Vacate Famed Casa de Shenandoah
June 06 2013 10:25 AM
Wayne Newton is moving from his estate of 45 years, Casa de Shenandoah, to another mansion about a mile away.