- Has The US Real Estate Market Really Turned A Corner?
January 16 2014 2:13 AM
RealtyTrac, in its report released Monday, said that foreclosure filings were down 53 percent from their peak in 2010.
- Will House Flipping Decelerate In 2014?
January 10 2014 11:36 AM
A companion question: Were U.S. home prices buoyed artificially by business investors in the market for quick profits?
- New Jersey - People Aren't Exactly Flocking To It
January 09 2014 11:37 AM
The state tops one less-than-favorable list.
- Galt's Gulch Combines Ayn Rand, Bitcoin And Ron Paul
January 02 2014 10:34 AM
A former California real estate salesman is looking to establish Galt's Gulch in Chile, a utopian mix of Ron Paul, Ayn Rand and bitcoin.
- American Agriculture 2014: Bearish Signals And Farmland Bubbles Abound
January 01 2014 10:34 AM
Analysts see a fall from recent peaks in industrial agricultural spending by farmers, which could hurt equipment dealers, farmers and farmland investors.
- Israeli Investors Jump Into US Real Estate
December 24 2013 10:50 AM
Big investors are seeking U.S. properties and deals to diversify away from Israeli stocks and bonds, among other reasons.
- US New Home Prices: The Trend Remains The Seller's Friend
December 24 2013 10:45 AM
Also, in another solid year for the U.S. housing sector, new home prices advanced at a double-digit rate.
- Why The Fed Opted For A Jan. $10B Stimulus Cut
December 18 2013 2:14 PM
The move was a bit of a surprise, but the U.S. stock market reacted favorably.
- China Home Prices Keep Surging: November Report
December 17 2013 9:45 PM
Average new home prices in major cuties are up 9.9 percent, and even more in Beijing and Shanghai.
- The States With The Most Underwater Mortgages
December 17 2013 2:56 PM
Despite improvements in the housing market, 6.4 million U.S. homeowners still owed more on their homes than what they're worth, CoreLogic said.
- Vancouver’s Housing Prices: Are Chinese To Blame?
December 17 2013 5:04 AM
In the last 8 years, most of the 37,000 “investor-class migrants” who settled in British Columbia originated in mainland China.
- Americans, You Aren't Imagining It: The Rent Really Is Too High
December 11 2013 10:48 AM
The renter share of all U.S. households is climbing, and half of renters are spending more than 30 percent of their income on housing.
- Hilton Launch Symbolizes Economic And Real-Estate Revival
December 11 2013 8:34 AM
The world’s largest hotel operator is returning triumphantly to public markets.
- Fannie, Freddie To Hike Mortgage Guarantee Fees
December 10 2013 2:14 AM
The move would result in an average 11-basis-point increase in guarantee fees, and help private players.
- Australia Company Taps All WTC Retail Space
December 06 2013 10:06 AM
Global shopping-mall operator Westfield Group paid $1.4 billion for the privilege.
- A Chinese Disneyland In New York State?
December 06 2013 5:19 AM
Think of it as Chinatown on steroids. Plans for a sprawling China-themed facility in the Catskills are being reviewed.
- China November Economic Data Preview - Signs Of Resilience?
December 04 2013 6:01 AM
A 7 percent GDP target has become a more likely choice in the policy circle.
- US Stock Market: At Fair Value Or A Bubble?
December 02 2013 1:33 AM
U.S. stock markets and property markets in Brazil could be heading toward a bubble, Nobel laureate Robert Shiller has warned.
- US Mortgage Rates Declined This Week
November 22 2013 12:39 PM
Was it a comment by Janet Yellen or something else that prompted the first mortgage rate drop in two weeks?
- Here's A List Of The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The World
November 21 2013 2:38 PM
New York's Fifth Avenue, Hong Kong's Pollock's Path and Singapore's Paterson Hill all made the list.