- Welcome To The Jing-Jin-Ji
April 04 2014 4:03 PM
The move to redraw China's boundaries makes as much sense as calling the area between Boston and Washington "Bosington," an expert says.
- Hang In There, US Home Sellers - Spring's Almost Here
March 24 2014 12:05 PM
U.S. home prices will likely increase 4.5-5.0% in 2014, Nomura forecasts, with stronger growth expected in the West and Northeast.
- Would You Live In One Of These China Cities?
March 20 2014 6:21 AM
As another Chinese property developer faces collapse, several large scale construction projects will be left unfinished.
- Gisele Bundchen And Tom Brady Could Make Millions On Mansion Sale
March 20 2014 3:28 AM
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen got married in February 2009 and have two children together, Vivian, 1, and Benjamin, 4.
- Do The Chinese Own Too Much Of Australia?
March 18 2014 10:06 AM
The Australian government is concerned that its citizens won't be able to buy houses as Chinese investors drive up prices.
- China Home Prices Slow In February But FDI Is Up
March 17 2014 10:50 PM
The data indicated a slight cooling off of the real estate market in major cities.
- One Ominous China Property Market Vulnerability
March 12 2014 2:35 PM
“Credit defaults will definitely happen. It’s just a matter of timing, scale, and how big the impact is,” a bank regulator says.
- The Real Culprit Behind China's High Housing Prices
March 06 2014 2:37 PM
A Chinese property tycoon blamed bureaucratic red tape for unsustainable housing prices.
- World's Youngest Billionaire Is Shrouded In Secrecy
March 06 2014 11:43 AM
Move over, Dustin Moskovitz! The new youngest billionaire in the world is in town.
- The Firms Behind Some Of The World's Coolest Architecture Designs
March 05 2014 8:58 AM
ECADI, the architects behind five of the tallest buildings, acquired Wilson Associates, one of the world's leading interior architecture firms.
- Relocating To Singapore? Not So Fast
March 04 2014 2:09 PM
The Southeast Asian nation is now the most expensive city to live in.
- Are China's Millionaires The Answer To Europe's Recession?
March 04 2014 10:44 AM
European countries are opening their doors to wealthy Chinese, as Canada says no. What's the impact of the capital flow?
- Controversial Indian Corporate Leader Arrested For $3.9B Scam
February 28 2014 3:15 AM
Subrata Roy heads India's Sahara Group, which runs New York's Plaza Hotel, has been under the scanner for a multi-billion dollar fraud.
- US Housing Recovery Slows Down, With A Cloudy Outlook
February 25 2014 12:20 PM
Yale University economics professor Robert Shiller said an annual fall in home prices is a potential threat in 2014, if several risks converge.
- The US Government Owns A Lot Of Buildings
February 24 2014 12:12 PM
What's more, the federal government says that about 77,000 are unneeded or underused.
- Singapore's Land Prices Soar, But Property Values Lag Behind
February 21 2014 6:00 AM
Profit margins are falling hard for Singapore properties, but foreign developers don't seem to care.
- Blackstone Bonds: Analyzing The Rental Income Dip
February 20 2014 12:14 PM
Blackstone’s innovative rental-backed security launched late last year in a $480 million offering.
- Are Sweden's Home Prices About To Plunge?
February 20 2014 12:12 PM
After 10 years of strong growth, Sweden boasts record home prices, but experts remain divided over whether it's a bubble.
- Jan. US Housing Starts Slump
February 19 2014 11:30 AM
Is it a momentary pause in the U.S. housing sector's recovery, due to the winter slowdown in construction, or the sign of a deeper problem?
- Now That's A Tunnel
February 17 2014 11:37 AM
China's 76-mile-long project would serve as an important link between frigid northern China and its tropical south.