- New US Housing Construction Up Dramatically
March 19 2013 10:50 AM
US housing starts shot up unexpectedly last month as the industry's recovery continues.
- Still Underwater But Coming Up For Air
March 14 2013 8:49 AM
Is the United States finally pulling out out of its home-foreclosure doldrums? Short answer: Sort of.
- Singapore Group Buys L.A.’s Tallest Building
March 11 2013 4:40 PM
Company says it's buying the 10th tallest building in the U.S., a parking garage and the park that's next to L.A.'s Central Library.
- Here’s Where US Home Prices Surged Last Year
March 08 2013 6:04 AM
When you’re down so low sometimes the only direction is up. And many hard-hit U.S. housing markets topped the 2012 price increase list.
- Real Estate Porn: Jannero’s Chicagoland Castle
March 07 2013 9:21 AM
Seven bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, 30 miles from central Chi-town, it’s all yours for a mere $2.4 million.
- Manhattan Dream: A Modern Funhouse With An 80-Foot Slide
March 05 2013 8:39 AM
In a 19th-century lower Manhattan skyscraper, a "mathematically minded" couple has created a modernistic fun house based on a dissertation.
- Is The 'Crash Psychology' Of The US Housing Market Finally Past?
March 04 2013 1:56 PM
A recent analysis of more than 380 housing markets in the U.S. suggests the storm is over and recovery is in play.
- China Moves To Deflate Real Estate Bubble - And Stocks Plunge
March 04 2013 7:19 AM
China's announcement that it will reel in stability-threatening real estate speculation sent related shares plummeting.
- China's Ghost Towns Haunting On '60 Minutes' [VIDEO]
March 03 2013 10:24 PM
Tales of China's empty cities continue to fascinate because of the country's headlong rush into the development of real estate.
- Michael Jordan Drops $2.8 Million For N.C. Home
February 28 2013 9:04 AM
Basketball legend and average golfer Michael Jordan is moving onto a golf course on a lake near Charlotte.
- One World Trade Center: Rising, On Schedule
February 28 2013 5:59 AM
When complete, the skyscraper with be 1,776 feet with 104 stories in Lower Manhattan - the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
- US Home Prices Rise In Most Regions
February 26 2013 4:16 PM
Home prices are up, but how much you get for your dollar depends on where you buy.
- US Home Prices Surged 7.3% In 2012
February 26 2013 10:45 AM
U.S. house prices jumped 7.3 percent in 2012, and December's gain was the 11th straight monthly rise.
- House For Sale: 'Born To Run' Was Written There
February 22 2013 2:26 PM
For $349,000, you can own and live in rock 'n' roll history on the Jersey shore, where Bruce Springsteen wrote his greatest work.
- They're Back! US Home Prices And Rents Surge
February 22 2013 6:58 AM
U.S. home buyers pushed up prices in January to levels not seen since the 2006 run-up to the peak of the housing bubble.
- Where Are The Priciest (And Cheapest) Offices?
February 21 2013 6:11 AM
London’s West End regained its premier position as the world’s priciest location to rent office space, but there are bargains in Eastern Europe.
- SEC Case Outlines How To Use A US Visa Program To Scam Investors
February 08 2013 2:56 PM
A Chicago real estate developer used a U.S. visa program to defraud foreign investors of millions, the SEC said Friday.
- China’s Real Estate Is Back, With Prices On The Rise
February 05 2013 2:51 PM
Land sales figures in China's 10 key cities almost tripled in the first month of 2013.
- New York City 300-Foot 'Micro Apartments' In The Works [PHOTOS]
January 23 2013 3:26 PM
The city has selected the My Micro NY design as part of its New Housing Marketplace Plan to develop affordable housing for small-household New York residents.
- Nov. US Home Price Index Rose 0.6%
January 23 2013 9:28 AM
U.S. home prices rose for a tenth consecutive month in November.