- Amazon's Drones May Fly First In India: Report
August 21 2014 1:04 AM
Amazon might be preparing to test its 'octocopter' Prime Air delivery drones in India in late October, The Economic Times reports.
- MH17 Investigators Plan To Return To Crash Site In Ukraine
August 20 2014 10:39 PM
Fighting between pro-Russian separatists and the Ukrainian military has kept investigators away from the MH17 crash site.
- Iceland Volcano Eruption Could Spell Trouble For Air Travel
August 20 2014 1:11 PM
A volcano in Iceland that may be about to erupt has the airline industry remembering the 2010 ash cloud that grounded flights for a week.
- Chinese Railway Official Gets Death Sentence For Corruption
August 20 2014 5:17 AM
China’s railway officials have come under increasing scrutiny from both anti-corruption officials as well as the public.
- Dozing ATC Staff Delay 737 Landing In China
August 19 2014 5:23 AM
The Boeing aircraft, travelling from Sanya to Wuhan, could not contact the control tower for several minutes despite multiple attempts.
- US West Coast Longshoremen, Port Operators In Labor Talks
August 18 2014 3:50 PM
Prospects for labor strife aren't the only thing cutting down on the volume of cargo going through U.S. West Coast ports.
- Offshore Wind Farm Involved In Oil Spill
August 18 2014 10:31 AM
The dive vessel was carrying out routine inspection work when it slammed into a turbine at the Warley Offshore Wind Farm.
- Black-Box Mystery Of Brazilian Presidential Candidate's Fatal Flight
August 16 2014 4:19 AM
The plane was said to be carrying seven people, but authorities claim that only six people died in the accident.
- Will Nicaragua's Canal Sink Or Swim?
August 15 2014 2:47 PM
A century after the Panama Canal opened, a potential rival emerges. But it's far from certain the Nicaragua Canal will work, or even exist.
- Around The World In 180 Hours
August 14 2014 1:50 PM
After a decade in the making, the Airbus A350, the world’s newest long-haul commercial aircraft nears production phase.
- 11 Injured By Landslide That Derailed Swiss Alps Train
August 14 2014 11:24 AM
The train was headed from the St. Mortiz ski resort to Chur on Wednesday.
- MH17 Report Due In Weeks, Dutch Safety Board Says
August 14 2014 10:17 AM
After weeks of investigation fraught with safety issues, the Dutch Safety Board will release its first report on MH17 next month.
- Pilot’s Arm Falls Off While Landing Plane
August 14 2014 5:37 AM
A pilot who wears a prosthetic arm lost control of an aircraft after his limb detached when coming into land.
- FAA Lifts Ferguson Flight Ban
August 12 2014 5:21 PM
The FAA briefly banned flights from flying over Ferguson, Missouri, after the fatal shooting of Michael Brown.
- China Investigations, Allegations Against Foreign Companies Rising
August 12 2014 3:04 PM
From targeting producers of baby formula to the maker of Windows 7, China is on an anti-monopoly, anti-foreign company drive.
- Woman Scales Barbed-Wire Fence, Runs On Tarmac In Attempt To Stop Plane
August 12 2014 11:43 AM
The woman climbed a security fence at Halifax Stanfield International Airport on Sunday morning in her attempt to stop a plane she thought was carrying her husband.
- Car Insurance Premiums Dip Slightly
August 11 2014 4:00 PM
Good news for good drivers: Six states have lowered their insurance premiums by more than 2 percent.
- Which Airline Is The Best In The US?
August 11 2014 10:54 AM
Airfarewatchdog.com's annual ranking of the best airlines in the U.S. has an unlikely legacy carrier at the top.
- McConnell In-Law Runs Liberian-Flagged Ships, Avoids US Taxes
August 10 2014 6:19 PM
McConnell virtually silent on the issue as Democrats ramp up rhetoric for mid-term elections.
- Plane Crashes Near Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport, Killing At Least 48
August 10 2014 5:35 AM
The Sepahan Air Iran-140 plane crash killed all 48 people aboard, Iranian state media reported.