- Railing To Keep Oil Routes Secret
July 25 2014 11:48 AM
Norfolk Southern's lawsuit is believed to be the first time a rail company has gone to court to keep information about its routes confidential.
- Hamas Rocket Forces Air Canada Flight To Change Course
July 25 2014 11:31 AM
Hamas tweeted firing rockets at Ben-Gurion about 25 minutes before AC Flight 84 landed.
- Elon Musk: 'Aircraft Should Be Vertical Takeoff And Landing'
July 25 2014 11:24 AM
The SpaceX founder told Stephen Colbert electric planes that takeoff and land vertically may be in the company’s future.
- Woman Calls Father After Emerging From TransAsia Wreckage
July 25 2014 8:08 AM
A 34-year-old woman, one of 10 survivors in the Taiwan plane crash, called her father after she managed to crawl out of the mangled aircraft.
- Air Algerie Flight Crashed Due To Poor Weather
July 25 2014 7:21 AM
French officials ruled out an attack by militants in the airplane crash, which killed 116 people on Thursday.
- 'Forgive Us, Netherlands:' Russian Opposition Newspaper
July 25 2014 2:28 AM
Of the 298 people killed in the Flight MH17 crash last Thursday, almost two-thirds were Dutch nationals.
- Air Algerie Plane Black Boxes Found
July 25 2014 2:12 AM
The plane crashed in a remote region of Mali, near the Burkina Faso border, known for sporadic outbreaks of separatist violence.
- Air Algérie Plane Wreckage And Human Remains Found In Mali
July 24 2014 7:37 PM
“Someone saw the plane fall and alerted us, so we sent a mission there that went to the spot," said a Burkina Faso official.
- US Refineries Running At Record Levels Amid Domestic Oil Boom
July 24 2014 1:04 PM
But all that extra gasoline and diesel won't lower the price you pay because much of it is being sold overseas.
- Daughter Of Cuban President Not Aboard Crashed Air Algerie Flight
July 24 2014 12:56 PM
Mariela Castro was spotted in Cuba on Thursday morning, debunking claims she was a passenger on Air Algerie Flight 5017.
- FAA Warned About Airspace Where AH5017 Crashed
July 24 2014 12:38 PM
The Air Algerie flight was traveling over a region controlled by Islamist militants, though France doubts the plane was shot down.
- Algerian Plane Found In Mali; Passenger List In Dispute
July 24 2014 11:38 AM
"The plane was not far from the Algerian frontier when the crew was asked to make a detour because of poor visibility," said a Malian diplomat.
- UN Gets Help At MH17 Crash Site While Airlift Of Bodies Continues
July 24 2014 7:04 AM
Thursday is the second day of the airlift, which is transporting bodies of victims from Flight MH17 to the Netherlands.
- At Least 50 French Passengers Aboard Missing Air Algerie Plane
July 24 2014 6:21 AM
An Air Algerie plane, with 116 people on board, is believed to have crashed in a remote region near the Algeria-Mali border.
- Taiwan Says Weather Not Seen As Cause Of Plane Crash That Killed 48
July 24 2014 5:26 AM
The plane, a 70-seat ATR 72, crashed near the runway while trying to land on the small island of Penghu, west of Taiwan island.
- At Least 14 Children Killed After Train Hits School Bus In India
July 24 2014 3:46 AM
Some local media reports said that the death toll exceeded 20 and that about 10 students were critically injured.
- US Flights To Ben Gurion Airport Resume
July 24 2014 2:16 AM
The United States Federal Aviation Administration lifted a 36-hour ban on U.S. flights to and from Israel's Ben Gurion airport.
- A Moment Of Silence As First Bodies Of MH17 Victims Arrive In The Netherlands
July 23 2014 9:52 PM
A national day of mourning was declared in the Netherlands for the first time since 1962.
- As Ship Comes Up, Captain Gets Down
July 23 2014 12:36 PM
The man accused of causing a disaster that killed 32 people and then jumping ship was spotted at a party, blithely smiling.
- Which Airlines Are Still Flying To Israel?
July 23 2014 11:28 AM
As major international carriers suspended their flights to Israel on Tuesday, British Airways remains one of the few to still offer service to Tel Aviv.