- At Least 2 Dead, Many Missing In South Korean Ferry Accident
April 16 2014 3:25 AM
South Korean officials reportedly said that 368 passengers had been rescued so far, but no further details were revealed.
- At Least 1 Dead, 147 Rescued From Sinking South Korean Ferry
April 15 2014 8:49 PM
The vessel is said to have been carrying 476 people aboard, most of whom are school students.
- Bluefin-21 To Dive Again To Look For Flight 370
April 15 2014 6:17 AM
The device is programmed to fly about 100 feet above the ocean floor and look for signs of wreckage of the missing plane.
- Drone Search For MH370 Wreckage Suspended
April 14 2014 8:19 PM
Searchers are confident they know the approximate position of wreckage of the missing plane.
- Underwater Search For Flight MH370 To Begin
April 14 2014 3:10 AM
A total of 11 military aircraft, one civil aircraft and 15 ships were scheduled to search an area about 18,000 square miles in size Monday.
- Undersea 'Robot' Considered For Malaysia Jet Hunt
April 13 2014 8:52 PM
The focus may shift to trying to find wreckage using the sonar and cameras of an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle.
- Confusion Reigns On Flight 370 Search
April 11 2014 12:13 AM
Australia's prime minister says authorities are "very confident" signals are from black box, but officials coordinating the search disagree.
- GM Places 2 Engineers On Leave In Ignition Probe
April 10 2014 11:11 AM
At least 13 deaths in Saturn Ions, Chevrolet Cobalts and other car models have been linked to the faulty ignition switches.
- Additional, Possible Signals Raise Hope For Locating Flight 370
April 10 2014 7:52 AM
The new signals are expected to help narrow the search area enough to justify deploying a submarine to scour the ocean floor.
- Malaysia Airliner Search Resumes With Optimism Over 'Pings'
April 09 2014 11:00 PM
After two new "ping" signals were detected, officials said they were confident that they were homing in on the plane's remains.
- Boeing To Shut Long Beach, Calif., Plant That Makes C-17 Globemaster
April 09 2014 2:56 PM
Failure to get governments other than the U.S. to buy more C-17s meant that the massive cargo plane's days were numbered.
- More Pings Breathe Fresh Life Into Search For Missing Plane
April 09 2014 12:42 AM
The search area has now been reduced to about 46,800 square miles, one-third the size of the initial search area.
- For Quality, These US Airlines Soar The Highest
April 08 2014 6:08 AM
Last year was the best for airline performance in a quarter of a century, but that doesn’t mean it’s an entirely rosy picture.
- Pings Heard During Search For Flight 370 Fall Silent
April 08 2014 3:17 AM
As the search enters its 32nd day, hopes of locating the flight data recorders are receding.
- Massive German Ship Runs Aground In Hong Kong [VIDEO]
April 07 2014 1:30 AM
The ship had sailed from Yokohama, Japan, and was navigating the East Lamma Channel on its way to the Chinese port city of Shenzhen.
- Flight 370 - The 'Most Promising Lead' To Date
April 07 2014 1:14 AM
Signals detected underwater over the weekend could possibly be from the missing plane but confirmation could take days.
- Welcome To The Jing-Jin-Ji
April 04 2014 4:03 PM
The move to redraw China's boundaries makes as much sense as calling the area between Boston and Washington "Bosington," an expert says.
- Pinger Locators Deployed To Find MH370 Black Box Before Batteries Die
April 04 2014 1:37 AM
A total of 10 military planes, four civil jets and nine ships will be assisting the search for the missing jetliner on Friday.
- EU, Leading Manufacturers And Agencies Sign Plan To Make Hydrogen Cars Viable
April 03 2014 8:17 AM
Leading auto manufacturers, hydrogen fuel suppliers and energy consultancies are launching a fleet of hydrogen cars across Europe.
- Singapore Airlines Inches Closer To The Indian Market
April 03 2014 5:11 AM
The Malaysian discount carrier AirAsia too is planning to enter the crowded but unprofitable Indian passenger air-travel market.