- Regulator Shuts Down 52 Bus Companies
December 12 2013 3:36 AM
Some of these carriers, with dismal safety records, reportedly have transported school bands, Boy Scouts and senior citizens.
- Samoa Air Pay-By-Weight Scheme Hailed A Success
December 11 2013 8:29 PM
If Samoa Air's pay-by-weight scheme is indeed profitable, will other airlines follow suit?
- Drone Launched From Under The Sea
December 11 2013 3:49 PM
It's official, there are few places left to hide anymore after the U.S. military launches drone from under the sea.
- Volvo Sheds Machine Rental Business Unit
December 10 2013 7:55 AM
The transaction is expected have a negative impact on the group’s operating income in the fourth quarter.
- Feds Order NYC Commuter Railroad To Make Immediate Safety Changes
December 06 2013 2:40 PM
Just five days after the New York City commuter rail crash that killed four and injured dozens, the government have ordered Metro-North to make safety changes.
- Where Will Boeing Take Its $10B 777X Project Next?
December 06 2013 6:52 AM
Boeing handed out a long wish list that states will need to meet if they want to attract the company and the jobs it brings with it.
- Biggest Ships To Ever Sail The Oceans
December 05 2013 6:52 PM
The world's biggest ship launched on Wednesday, but what massive vessels came before it?
- Ford's Latest Mustang To Get Global Launch [Photos]
December 05 2013 7:23 AM
The new 2015 Mustang retains the key design elements of its predecessor, but comes equipped with modern technology and a global design.
- Why Feds Want NYC Rail Safety Changes Implemented Now
December 04 2013 9:21 AM
After four people died in a rail accident Sunday morning, the federal government has written to the MTA asking that repairs be made.
- Engineer 'Nodded Off' Before NYC Train Derailment
December 03 2013 8:23 PM
New details have emerged about the state of the engineer driving the Metro-North train that derailed in New York on Sunday.
- Operator Fatigue May Have Contributed To NYC Rail Crash
December 03 2013 8:00 AM
A news report citing unnamed sources claims the driver of the ill-fated commuter train may have fallen asleep at the controls.
- What Does The NYC Rail Crash Tell Us About State Of US Transit?
December 03 2013 6:20 AM
Are the U.S.'s commuter railroads just neglected death traps and should The Bronx death trap been spotted earlier?
- The ‘Tax In Disguise’ That Could Drive Airfares Up
December 02 2013 8:31 PM
An airline group distributed air sickness bags at a Washington airport Monday, asking fliers if higher taxes on air travel made them sick.
- US Airways Passengers Warned Of Traveler With Tuberculosis, Told To Get Tested
December 02 2013 8:19 PM
Passengers on US Airways Flight 2846 were shocked to hear they may have been exposed to tuberculosis after another traveler with a suspected infection was found to be aboard.
- Metro-North Was Going 82 MPH When It Jumped Tracks
December 02 2013 6:49 PM
Authorities are still trying to figure out if the wreck was caused by human error or troubles with the brakes.
- Japan Seeks UN Probe Of China's Air Defense Zone
November 30 2013 11:17 AM
The U.S. is asking airlines to report their flight plans to the Chinese, while rejecting the claim.
- Keystone Or Not, Canada Is Getting Its Oil Out
November 29 2013 2:17 PM
Delays in the approval of Keystone XL have led Canada to find other means of moving its crude to market.
- Time-Lapse Video: US Airspace Just Before Thanksgiving
November 29 2013 10:29 AM
Several news outlets are quick to say "Thanksgiving Day is the busiest day to fly," but what does U.S. airspace really look like on Nov. 28?
- Want In On The Next Big Startup? Fly Turkish Air
November 27 2013 4:50 PM
Starting Dec. 1, Turkish Airlines will be showing in-flight pitch videos by startups looking for investors.
- Likely Forecast: Barrels Of Rain, With A Dusting Of Snow On The Side
November 26 2013 9:51 PM
There will be lots of precipitation on Thanksgiving 2013, but the storm will mostly bring rain instead of snow.