- Beijing Envisions Bright Future For Electric Cars
May 21 2013 11:57 AM
Beijing is offering heavy subsidies to popularize electric cars, which may alleviate its pollution and congestion troubles.
- Commuters Face Challenges In Wake Of Connecticut Train Wreck
May 19 2013 8:35 PM
Rail riders will continue to feel Monday the impacts of the commuter-train crash in Bridgeport Friday.
- Dozens Injured When Metro-North Trains Crash In Connecticut
May 17 2013 7:43 PM
Ambulances have rushed to the scene of a collision of two Metro-North Railroad trains that occurred Friday night.
- GE, Boeing Warn About 777 Engine Problem
May 16 2013 11:28 AM
A problem with engines in Boeing’s 777 jumbo jet has caused engines to fail in mid-flight twice this year.
- Nepal Plane Crashes Near Jomsom Airport
May 16 2013 4:50 AM
An aircraft carrying 21 people crashed while trying to land at a mountain airstrip, some 200 kilometers (125 miles) northwest of Kathmandu.
- Man Fleeing Zombies Pleads Guilty For Traffic Accidents
May 14 2013 8:33 AM
A Tennessee man stole a tractor-trailer and claimed he was fleeing zombies, leading to numerous traffic accidents in California.
- Airbus Shows Off First A350, The Boeing 787's Rival
May 13 2013 11:39 AM
Fresh out of the paint shop, the European 300-seater twinjet that will take on the Dreamliner gets ready for its first flight.
- Richard Branson Wears Makeup And Skirt For Flight After Losing Bet
May 12 2013 1:01 PM
Richard Branson lost a bet two years ago, and finally donned a red skirt and makeup, serving as a stewardess for a six-hour flight
- Kuwait Airways To Order 25 Jets From Airbus
May 12 2013 11:09 AM
The state-run airline chose Airbus over Boeing as it aims to upgrade its aging fleet.
- Why Tesla's CEO Probably Prefers Consumer Reports To The Times
May 09 2013 4:18 PM
Elon Musk may have a beef with the New York Times’ treatment of the Tesla Model S, but he must be pleased with Consumer Reports’ glowing review.
- EasyJet To Create Manmade Ash Cloud Over England, Then Fly Around It
May 07 2013 9:52 PM
When the next Icelandic volcano tosses ash into the sky, EasyJet hopes to have the technology in place to prevent the closure of air space.
- Chinese Shipper Orders World's Largest Container Ships For $700M
May 06 2013 11:33 AM
China Shipping Container Lines' 18.4K-box vessels surpass Maersk's 18K-capacity ships, but both are too big for the Panama Canal.
- Belgian Train Derails, Causing Chemical Fire
May 04 2013 2:50 PM
A freight train exploded in Wetteren Belgium after several train cars derailed, causing a massive fire. More than 300 residents were evacuated.
- Airlines' Profits Set To Take Flight This Summer
May 03 2013 12:42 PM
The key to maintaining the expected summer bump in profitability may turn on the industry's ability to avoid overcapacity.
- UPDATE: Man Dies From Gunfire At Houston Airport [VIDEO]
May 02 2013 3:56 PM
The shooting at the Houston airport caused the FAA to issue a ground stop at Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Two Passenger Jets Clip Near Runway, Preparing For Takeoff At Newark Airport [VIDEO]
May 02 2013 8:40 AM
Two passenger jets clipped each other Wednesday night while preparing to take off from the runway at Newark Liberty International Airport.
- 7 Americans Killed In Plane Crash Identified
May 01 2013 9:10 AM
National Air Cargo, the operator of the cargo plane that crashed at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan, has released the names of the victims on the flight.
- 2 Planes Collide Midair Near LA
April 30 2013 8:56 AM
Two small airplanes collided midair over the Southern California mountains Monday, leaving one pilot dead and three with minor injuries.
- Indian Father Lets 9-Year-Old Son Drive Ferrari [VIDEO]
April 29 2013 2:59 PM
An affluent class has arisen in India that is now able to purchase symbols of Western prosperity.
- 787 Dreamliner Resuming Service After 3-Month Grounding
April 29 2013 9:14 AM
Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, the passenger jet grounded after battery problems posed a fire risk, is back in the skies.