President Donald Trump cannot seem to shake his and his administration’s alleged ties to Russia. But, Trump may be able to put the shocking “Golden Shower Gate” scandal behind him. For now.

Penthouse Magazine has revealed its $1 million offer for video proof of the scandal has so far come up short, the adult publication told International Business Times Tuesday. Since announcing the offer last month, Penthouse received three offers of video proof but none panned out. Altogether, two people named “Vasilly” reached out, while one person claimed to have a video that showed the alleged sexual escapades in Moscow were real but didn’t want the $1 million prize and only wanted to share the tape with the world. However, that person later disappeared.

One person submitted a screenshot of an alleged tape, but Penthouse quickly ruled it out.

“The offer to purchase the Donald Trump Golden Shower video garnered responses from a few promising leads, however, they all turned out to be bogus,” Raphie Aronowitz, Penthouse editor, said to IBT in an email statement. “One guy went so far as to send us a grainy screenshot of two naked women sitting on a bed next to a near-obese, pasty-white male wearing a disheveled blonde mess of a toupee similar to Trump’s infamous hairstyle. But while we applauded his ingenuity, we were left with the clear impression that he paid his cousin a few bucks to put on a wig and sit with his back turned to the camera. Our offer of $1M for the video still stands.”

IBT reported last month that at least three individuals had contacted Penthouse but the magazine, which does have a history of publishing sensitive materials, said it had not received any physical tapes or video files. It also asserted that it was not conducting a “witch hunt” and was simply interested in proving whether the accusations against Trump were true.

Still, Trump’s unproven links to Russia and President Vladimir Putin remain following the release of a 35-page intelligence dossier last month, Russia’s alleged hacking efforts during last year’s presidential election and, most recently, the resignation of National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Monday night.

Flynn was reportedly asked to quit after he admitted to withholding information from Vice President Mike Pence and other White House officials about a call with a Russian diplomat in late December regarding sanctions placed on the superpower by ex-President Barack Obama due to Russia’s hacking of the election. The former general was said to have implied the new administration could lift the sanctions, however, the call took place well before Trump assumed power.

It’s believed the call could have left Flynn open to blackmail attempts by the Russians, which is exactly what the dossier asserted about Trump last month.

Now, the dossier is now taking on more weight among the U.S. intelligence community. Citing current and former U.S. law enforcement and intelligence officials, some of the dossier’s information had been “corroborated,” CNN reported Friday. The officials had found that conversations between “senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals,” which were mentioned in the dossier, did occur but they wouldn’t elaborate on which ones.

CBS News also reported Friday that the dossier was “gaining credibility” among U.S. law enforcement agencies who are still investigating its veracity. The dossier, which was compiled by a former British spy turned private contractor, asserted, among many accusations, that Russia had gathered damning information on Trump with the intention of blackmailing him.

One of the most salacious sections of the dossier, which was first reported by CNN and then published in full by BuzzFeed, stated Trump had hired prostitutes and rented out a hotel room in Moscow where he knew Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama had stayed and directed the women to urinate on the room’s bed.

Ever since the document came to light, Trump has vehemently denied the accusations and later called CNN and BuzzFeed “fake news” outlets for reporting on the unsubstantiated materials. Trump has continued to call both news outlets “fake news,” the buzz term for articles containing inaccurate or false information that splash across social media and that many credited with helping Trump win the Oval Office.

Originally, one day before Trump held his first press conference after defeating Democrat Hillary Clinton for the presidency last month, CNN reported both Trump and Obama had each been briefed on the dossier via a two-page synopsis.

BuzzFeed is now subject to a lawsuit from a Russian technology firm, XBT, which alleges the news site damaged the reputation of the company’s chief executive, New York Daily News reported last week.