- Ten months after betting the company on the success of the Kindle Fire, Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) CEO Jeff Bezos plans to redouble his effort Thursday when he displays its successor as well as new members of the Kindle e-reader line in California.
Pre-Market Movers (Pluristem, Facebook, ARM Holdings, BP plc, Netflix, Nokia, Francesca's, Alcatel, Capital One, Lennar)Pluristem Therapeutics, Facebook Inc, ARM Holdings Plc, Francesca's Holdings Corp, BP Plc, Nokia Corp, Alcatel Lucent SA, Capital One Financial Corp, Netflix and Lennar Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Wednesday.
‘Arrested Development’ Season 4 Spoilers: Henry Winkler And Scott Baio To Bring The Bluth Family More Bad Legal Advice? [PHOTO]When "Arrested Development" returns for its fourth season it looks like the Bluth family will still be in a heap of legal trouble! How do we know this? Henry Winkler, who played Bluth family attorney Barry Zuckerkorn, is tweeting up a storm!
- You don’t have to be a genius to determine that in a world of petabytes of data, projected 2012 sales of 367.2 million PCs, 107.4 million tablets and 650 million smartphones, a few smart companies are going to prosper: HP (NYSE: HPQ), IBM (NYSE: IBM), Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) and EMC.(NYSE: EMC).
- The much-hyped seventh season of "Doctor Who" premiers Saturday night on BBC America. And while fans across the globe are anxiously awaiting the return of Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor in "Asylum of the Daleks," finding a place to watch can be difficult for those without cable - or those who simply want to watch the show as it premiers in Britain.
'Arrested Development' Season 4 Spoilers: Judy Greer Tweets Photo, Kitty Sanchez To Return For The Netflix Revival [PHOTO]The "Arrested Development" cast has kept fans glued to their Twitter accounts with hope of more photos from the upcoming fourth season, but one recurring character from the Fox series almost slipped by us.
- Big news "Arrested Development" fans! The Bluth family may be hitting your TV sooner than you thought!
- Fans of cult-classic sitcom "Arrested Development" have more reasons to rejoice: not only is the sitcom coming back on the air after six years, but season four has been bumped from 10 to 13 new episodes.
- The good news for investors in Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, is that the shares didn’t set a new, post-initial public offering low on Wednesday. But they have come close, trading as low as $18.96 before recovering to $19.40, up 24 cents in late trading.
- After the Apple TV failed to capture much market attention, the California tech giant may be looking for a new way to enter the television market. Reports suggest that the new Apple TV could be a set-top box designed to give viewers access to cable programs at any time.
‘Arrested Development’ Season 4 Spoilers: Ron Howard Says New Characters For Netflix Revival [PHOTOS]As if the Bluth family wasn't crazy enough, Ron Howard, executive producer and narrator for "Arrested Development revealed that season four will be getting some brand new characters.
Pre-Market Movers (Electronic Arts, Coinstar, Cisco Systems, Netflix, Frontline, Knight Capital Group, Facebook, Nokia)Electronic Arts Inc, Coinstar Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, Netflix Inc, Frontline Ltd, Knight Capital Group Inc, Facebook Inc and Nokia Corp are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Thursday.
- Fan favorite TV shows "Arrested Development" and "Mad Men" are coming together at last. At least, they will be if the rumors of "Mad Men" star John Slattery joining "Arrested Development" for its fourth season are true.
- For about a year, Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble were almost completely alone in the 7-inch tablet market. It was nice while it lasted. The past few months have seen Google and Microsoft unveil their 7-inch tablet offerings, and it looks like Apple is about ready to get into the minitablet game, too.
- Prescription drugs kill between about 100,000 people in the world each year, but marijuana, medical or not, has caused absolutely zero deaths. Weed, pot, ganja, or whatever you want to call it, cannabis has actually been a favorable treatment in the treatment of about 200 different medical conditions. Here are 10 ways marijuana can improve your health.
- Season 4 of 'Arrested Development' began filming on Tuesday, August 7, and Jason Bateman has been gracious enough to give fans a first look at the revived show. Off the air since 2006, the Fox sitcom is making a comeback on Netflix in 2013, as they prepare to launch a movie.
- We can only hope that Tobias Funke already "blue himself" over the news that "Arrested Development" will begin filming their new season on Tuesday, August 7.
- Amazon on Wednesday released an iPad app that provides video streaming for movies and television shows available through its Instant Video service. The free app lets anyone with an iPad buy and stream movies and TV shows, while Amazon Prime members in the U.S. can watch them for free.
- Mac users have been able to play with Apple's new big cat, OS X Mountain Lion, for roughly 24 hours at this point. Though the initial reviews were overwhelmingly positive, we mentioned that it was still early in the day, and as Apple users had a chance to explore Mountain Lion, they would inevitably find some bugs and errors. And that's exactly what happened. Mac OS X Mountain Lion: Apple Users Report More Bugs, Errors, And Incompatibility Issues