- Consider this a case of Hermès versus Louis Vuitton that doesn't involve trying to figure out which $3,000 designer handbag to buy.
- It comes as no surprise that celebrities, ranging from Nicki Minaj to Kim Kardashian and everyone in between, will make appearances at New York Fashion Week, sponsored by Mercedes-Benz. But could it be that Pippa Middleton, the sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, will show up?
- Could Rex Ryan be fired if the Jets don’t make the playoffs? Tim Tebow and New York are set to begin the 2012 season on Sunday.
- Sheryl Crow may have provided incriminating evidence against Lance Armstrong in the USADA's probe into illegal doping charges, according to new reports.
US Open Tennis 2012: Watch Live Stream Online of Djokovic, Roddick and Sharapova in Tuesday’s Action; PreviewWatch live coverage of day nine's play at the US Open, plus get a full preview of the pick of the action.
- Researchers found there was no difference in the amount of vitamins in plant or animal products produced organically and conventionally - and the only nutrient difference was slightly more phosphorous in the organic products.
- Chimeric and mosaic animals have starkly different kinds of cells in their bodies, sometimes resulting in breathtaking displays.
Griselda Blanco Dead At 69, Godmother Of Cocaine Killed In Columbia; Photos Of The Former Miami-Based Drug LordGriselda Blanco, a former drug lord for the Medellín Cartel and a pioneer in the Miami-based cocaine drug trade, was gunned down in Columbia by an assassin on Monday.
- Hacker group AntiSec released a set of over 1 million Apple Unique Device Identifiers (UDIDs), which the group claimed to have obtained from a file found on an FBI laptop it allegedly breached in March.
- In July Microsoft fans got a glimpse of some back up options set to come with Windows Phone 8 when the SDK leaked, but until now there was no indication of how the options would work. But now, sources close to Microsoft have revealed more information about its plans for Windows Phone 8, reports The Verge.
- Labor Day 2012 is finally here, marking the end of summer and bringing in the autumn season. The national holiday is a time for a lazy break from work, a final summer barbeque and major retail sales.
- Samsung Electronics (005930) appears to be taking stock of things after the California jury ordered the South Korean giant to pay $1.05 billion in damages to Apple (AAPL) for violating patents pertaining to iPhone and iPad.
- Crude oil prices declined in Asia Monday as sentiment was dampened after reports indicated a sharp slowdown in the Chinese manufacturing activity in August.
- Kate Hudson allegedly found Lea Michele to be a "total diva" on the set of the popular Fox television dramedy "Glee." It's not the first time Michele has faced an accusation of behaving like a diva, but it is somewhat shocking this time around because it was made by the famously laid-back Hudson.
- The NFC East is up for grabs, but all three teams face difficult schedules.
- The country's largest private equity firms are being investigated on suspicion of finagling themselves out of paying taxes by turning fees into fund investments.
- Rapper 50 Cent is alive despite persistent rumors to the contrary on Twitter and throughout the Internet. The incorrect news that he had passed away came about in the wake of the death of his manager Chris Lighty.
- Iran and North Korea announced expansion of bilateral ties Saturday after reaching a scientific and technological cooperation agreement which, according to Iran's Supreme Leader Sayyed Ali Hosseini Khamenei, has brought the two countries with "common enemies" closer.
- Heidi Klum, who rose to fame as the host of "Project Runway," is reportedly dating Martin Kristen, her bodyguard, before her divorce with Seal is finalized. Seal told TMZ he wouldn't have expected Klum to "fornicate with the help."