Apple iPhone 5 Release Clue Found In Server Logs; Source Indicates Testing And Production Are Underway [VIDEO, FEATURES]The release date for Apple’s iPhone 5 may be drawing near, as rumors and speculations about the smartphone have been at an all-time high in the past couple of weeks. Yet another bit of evidence has surfaced, which indicates that Apple may be testing its next-generation smartphone, the iPhone 5.
- Thanks to Apple's record-setting quarter of its iPad sales, the worldwide tablet market saw a better-than-anticipated second quarter with a robust year-over-year growth rate of 66.2 percent, according to a report by IDC.
Apple iPhone 5 Specs: Most Convincing Photo Evidence Yet Showcases Different Features From iPhone 4S [PICTURES, VIDEO]Smartphone supply, component and repair sites like Gotta Be Mobile and iFixyouri have previously posted images and videos of alleged iPhone 5 prototypes, but never did those sites fully compare the new model to the iPhone 4S. On Friday, ETrade Supply posted a highly-detailed photo and video comparison between the iPhone 5 prototype and iPhone 4S components from Apple, which just may be the most convincing photo evidence of the iPhone 5 we have to-date.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Release Date To Come Just Weeks Before Alleged iPhone 5 Unveil, Features To Expect [SPECS]Samsung has confirmed that its Galaxy Note 2 will be unveiled this month. A representative from the company told Reuters that the device will be announced at a Samsung Mobile Unpacked event on August 29, similar to the way the Samsung Galaxy S3 was unveiled.
- Premium handset manufacturer Samsung has confirmed that the next version of the popular Galaxy Note tablet will be released Aug 29.
- Tucows, a provider of domain names and other Internet services, announced Thursday that its mobile phone service, Ting, has made the new Samsung Galaxy S3 available for pre-order on its website.
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Release Lands On 0.8 Percent Of Devices As Ice Cream Sandwich Updates Increase [VIDEO, FEATURES]Android 4.1 Jelly Bean may be Google?s newest brag-worthy operating system, but Ice Cream Sandwich still reigns supreme in the mobile market. A new report from Google shows that Ice Cream Sandwich is powering nearly 16 percent of all Android devices.
- Twitter was abuzz early Thursday morning with two hashtags carrying the same message: The next iPhone -- the iPhone 5 -- may cost $800. The rumors came from online gaming site GameNGuide, but unfortunately, this is the sole illegitimate source causing the confusion in today's news. Nobody knows the true price of the iPhone 5, but its starting price will almost certainly not be $800.
- It may be hard to encapsulate in words, but consumers know when they're looking at something in a product that Apple did first.
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Features: 5 Tips For The Nexus 7 Tablet, See The 'Buttery Smooth' OS In Action [VIDEO]Google?s next operating system update, known as Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, is being rolled out for a number of mobile devices, one of which being the Nexus 7 tablet. At Google?s I/O developer?s conference at the end of June, the company showcased the new operating system along with its fresh self-branded tablet.
- Now that Samsung has released its Galaxy S3 flagship device, attention has turned to the Galaxy Note 2. Rumors have indicated that the phone-tablet hybrid will launch this month, but new speculations say that the Korea-based company will release two different versions.
- If Apple plans to release the iPad Mini to the masses at the same time as the iPhone 5, Apple could run into the biggest crowds in the history of the company. And that's not necessarily a good thing. Assuming Apple unveils the iPhone 5 and the iPad Mini at the same time, will the release dates for both devices be the same?
Samsung To Release Retina Display Tablet: Will It Rival Apple?s iPad? Thinner Bezel, Ice Cream Sandwich, And Other Features To ExpectIt looks like Apple isn?t the only company rolling out Retina display. Court documents made public in the Apple vs. Samsung trial reveal that the Korea-based company is working on a tablet of its very own that incorporates this display technology.
- A report published in the Telegraph Media Group Tuesday revealed how the iPhone survived "multiple attempts" to scrap it owing to design flaws.