- Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge users in India should expect an over the air tweak update.
- The first Galaxy A5 smartphone is schedule for an Android Nougat update.
- Australian carrier Vodafone is currently testing Android 7.0 Nougat for the Galaxy S7 to be specific.
- Samsung continues its Galaxy S7 beta testing.
- Samsung confirms the Nougat version it is preparing for the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Samsung has renamed its infamous TouchWiz interface.
- Evidence of more Samsung updates to Android 7.0 Nougat has surfaced.
- The T-Mobile handsets are receiving a minor update.
- Several Samsung Galaxy devices are expected to update to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Find out here what Samsung is announcing Aug. 2.
- Samsung?s Galaxy Note 2, the successor to its widely popular ?phablet? device, is rumored for an October release date in the United States. It seems as if the tablet/smartphone successor will be made available on more carriers than its predecessor, as recent alleged leaks have indicated a Galaxy Note 2 release for Verizon.
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Release Imminent: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, And A Full List Of Devices Confirmed For The UpgradeSome Android users will be getting a sweet treat in the near future. The release date for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean has been confirmed for the majority of devices powered by Google?s popular OS. The new ?buttery smooth? iteration of Android was announced at the search engine giant?s I/O developer?s conference in June, and is rolling out just a day ahead of Apple?s new iOS 6 software.
- Apple fans and phone enthusiasts alike are looking forward to this Friday, the day Apple will finally release its all-new iPhone 5 out into the wild. With pre-orders for the new iPhone selling out in record time, users can't wait to get their hands on all the new features the iPhone 5 has to offer. The iPhone 5 is the first Apple device to run on the company's custom-built A6 chip, which is 22 percent smaller than the A5 and A5X chips found in the iPad 2, iPad 3, Apple TV 2 and iPhone 4S, ...
- Apple Inc booked orders for over two million iPhone 5 models in the first 24 hours, reflecting a higher-than-expected demand for the consumer device giant's new smartphone and setting it up for a strong holiday quarter.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Release Date Tipped For Early 2013; Galaxy S3 Successor Rumored To Feature Larger ScreenThe tech world is still buzzing over Samsung?s Galaxy S3, but a new rumor suggests that its successor, the Galaxy S4, will have a February 2013 release date. The next-generation flagship smartphone is said to be unveiled at a European technology expo this winter, company officials and local parts suppliers said to the Korea Times.
Apple iPhone 5 First Benchmarks Out: With Dual Core 1.02GHz A6 CPU, 1GB RAM, Device Narrowly Tops High End Android RivalsThe first iPhone 5 benchmark results have hit Geekbench and showed that the sixth generation iPhone, running iOS 6 with a Dual-Core 1.02GHz ARMv7 processor and 1GB of RAM, narrowly beats all previous iOS devices and high end Android products.
- Most of the Asian markets dropped Monday after the rally last week when investor confidence was buoyed by the optimism that the stimulus measures announced by the central banks in the U.S. and the Europe would help revive the global economic growth momentum.
- Tensions between Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) and Electronic Arts Inc. (Nasdaq: EA) exploded all over again Friday as Zynga mustered an aggressive rejoinder to the copyright-infringement lawsuit filed against it by EA last month.