?God Of War 4: Ascension,? Release To Feature Multiplayer, New Info From Former Director Says This Idea Came Years Ago?God of War: Ascension,? set to be the fourth installment and a prequel to the original, was recently revealed at the end of April. The game will take place before protagonist Kratos became the Ghost of Sparta, and the game?s official trailer gives a vague yet enticing glimpse for fans. But one of the most anticipated features to come with the new title, set for a spring 2013 launch, is the integration of multiplayer gameplay.
- ?Diablo 3? will be introducing a real-money auction house, enabling gamers to buy and sell virtual items using their choice of virtual or real-life funds. ArsTechina reported that Blizzard plans to stick a 15 percent transaction fee on these purchases.
- Asian stock markets ended higher on Wednesday as upbeat U.S. manufacturing data eased worries that the world's biggest economy had lost momentum at the start of the second quarter.
- ?PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale,? a brawl-out fighting game that will feature iconic characters from PlayStation?s history of titles, was announced last week and will launch during this holiday season. Of course, fans are wondering if this will compare to Nintendo?s widely successful ?Super Smash Bros.? series, which has seen various releases ranging from Nintendo 64 to the most recent Wii Console.
- With the ?God of War: Ascension? release date set for Spring 2013, Sony and the game?s developers are keeping their secrets closely guarded while they work to build excitement over the game. At a recent press event Sony Santa Monica and game director Todd Papy unveiled a first glimpse of the brand new multiplayer mode for ?God of War.?
Sony ?Hayabusa? To Debut In June With 13MP Camera Sensor, Snapdragon S4 Chipset; Can The Company?s Biggest Bet Threaten Samsung Galaxy S3 Throne? [SPECS]Samsung is not alone to sizzle up the market with its next-gen smartphone offering. There are other Android manufacturers in the showground who are all set to splash the smartphone arena with their latest flagship devices to challenge Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S3.
- Sharp Corp, the Japanese manufacturer of electronic products, reported Friday a record net loss of 376.1 billion yen ($4.66 billion) in the first quarter of the year.
Nintendo (NTDOY) Reports First Annual Loss In Over 30 Years: Will Wii U Fight Off Mobile Gaming Rivals?Nintendo revolutionized the gaming industry with its Wii console, which was the first commercial gaming device to incorporate motion-censored controls heavily into gaming. However, strong price cuts made to the Wii and the 3DS hand held video game device have lead the company to post its first annual loss in more than three decades, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- An old Chinese woman with bunch of empty beer bottles was stopped at the Sha Tau Kok border between Hong Kong and Shenzhen for smuggling more than 200 iPhone 4S into China hidden inside the bottles. The Chinese custom officials at the Sha Tau Kok border caught the woman who claimed that she was taking the empty beer bottles from recycling.
- Asian stock markets pared earlier losses and ended with gains Tuesday as investors turned their attention on the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting, which kicks off today, for any hints at monetary easing.
- Most of the Asian stock markets declined Tuesday, following losses on Wall Street overnight as increased political uncertainty in France and the Netherlands as well as disappointing Euro zone manufacturing and services PMIs weighed on the sentiment.
- Nokia has been betting big on Lumia 900 ever since the company announced its plans to adopt Windows Phone as the primary platform for its smartphones. Lumia 900 eventually hit the US market through AT&T, on a $100 contract.
- Dick Clark passed away at the age of 82 Wednesday morning from a massive heart attack. Since his death celebrities have shown their outpouring of love for the American Bandstand originator. Last night at the Tisch Gala in New York City Sony Music Entertainment CEO, Clive Davis, reflected on Clark and his impact on music.
IPhone 5 Release Date: New Touch Screen Panels Create Sleeker Design, Apple Looks To Japan For Display TechnologyApple is known for reserving details about its upcoming products, with its Worldwide Loyalty Team working to keep the new iPhone’s design and features under wraps. However, the juicy tidbits of information seem to occasionally leak from Apple’s Asian presence, with new production rumors surfacing in Japan.
'God Of War 4 Ascension' Release Date: Trailer Debuts, What We Know About Kratos Before He Was A God [VIDEO, PHOTO]Amazon seems to be just as excited about the new “God of War” release as the franchise’s fans. The online mega store published the game’s product page a day early, according to Game Informer. On April 19th Sony officially announced the action platformer’s upcoming fourth release.
Barnes & Noble New NOOK Now Lets You Read In Darkness; Will The GlowLight Device Conquer The Market Of Apple And Amazon? [PHOTOS & VIDEO]Barnes & Noble has invented a GlowLight solution for those who are addicted to bedtime reading and at the same time do not wish to disturb their sleepy spouses. As claimed by the company, NOOK Simple Touch is the world's first E Ink reader flaunting patent-pending lighting technology with a soft, adjustable glow feature -- GlowLight -- which will let the users read in the darkness, giving them just the right amount of light required for reading.
- Woody Allen's Latest independent film, 'To Rome With Love,' will open the L.A. Film Festival