Authorities are pictured at the Cascade Mall following reports of an active shooter in Burlington, Washington, Sept. 24, 2016. REUTERS/Matt Mills McKnight

Four women who were among the five people killed in Friday night's shooting at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, Washington, have been identified. The person suspected to be the lone gunman responsible, identified as 20-year-old Arcan Cetin, was arrested Saturday.

Sarai Lara, a 16-year-old, was a cancer survivor, her friends told local Komo News, while the identity of the second victim Belinda Galde was confirmed by the Snohomish County District Court, where she worked. The third victim was identified by relatives as 52-year-old Shayla Martin, who worked as a makeup artist a Macy's.

"She (Lara) was a strong girl, she told me a lot about her life and I trusted her with everything," her friend told Komo News. "She gave me advice and helped me through a lot. She told me about (losing) her hair and everything."

The Snohomish County District Court spoke out about Galde, 64, saying "she was an amazingly kind and caring individual who was much adored by her friends, her co-workers and the thousands of probationers who she helped find a better way to live."

According to local network Kiro7, the fourth woman was Beatrice Dotson. The 95-year-old was with her daughter Belinda Galde at Macy’s at the time of the shooting.

Authorities have not released the names of the victims as autopsies and notifying some family members were pending.

The FBI office in Seattle said authorities had no evidence to link the shooting with terrorism. Police are currently working to determine the motive behind the shooting that left four women and one man dead. The dead man's identity is still not known.

Nearly 24 hours after the shooting, police arrested Cetin, a man of Turkish origin, who is a naturalized citizen and a resident of Oak Harbor, a nearby town. Authorities had initially described the suspect as a Hispanic man in his late teens.

Mount Vernon Police Lt. Chris Cammock told the Associated Press that Cetin went into the mall twice Friday night. During his first visit, he was without a weapon, but later returned with a "hunting type" rifle and began shooting at people.