The body of a 24-year-old Nebraska woman, who went missing Nov. 15, was found Monday evening. The parents of Sydney Loofe announced the news on the family’s official Facebook page.

“It’s with heavy hearts that we share this most recent update with you all,” the post read. “Please continue to pray for Sydney and our entire family. May God grant eternal rest unto thee. We love you Sydney.”

The Antelope County Sheriff’s Office also confirmed the news, posting on its Facebook page, “Our thoughts and prayers are with the Loofe family. Our office has been given confirmation, from family, that Sydney’s body has been found. No other details are known at this time.”

Loofe's body was recovered just days after Nebraska police named two people as persons of interest in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of the Lincoln resident. Police said they were looking for Aubrey Trail, 51, and 23-year-old Bailey Boswell, but did not mention how the two were connected to the case. It remains unclear as to who killed Loofe and what was her cause of death.

A day after the two persons of interest were named, a video emerged of two people claiming to be Trail and Boswell. In the video, posted on YouTube and then deleted, the duo said they’ve been wronged by the media and police, and had nothing to do with Loofe's disappearance.

“We’re not trying to defend anything, we’re not trying to make you believe anything,” Trail said in the video. “We just feel we should get to say our side since everyone else gets to say theirs.”

In the video, Boswell said she and Loofe had gone on two dates, including one on the night Loofe was last seen.

“I went to take her home and she asked me to drop her off at a friend's house, so I did so,” Boswell said in the video. “I gave her my number, we were planning on going to the casino that weekend. I haven’t heard from her since. I just, I really don’t even know what else to say.”

“I haven’t heard from her since,” she added. “I just want the family to know that I’m truly sorry and I didn’t have anything to do with this and I hope Sydney is found very soon. She is a sweet, amazing girl.”

Loofe, who worked as a cashier at the Menards in Lincoln, was last seen in Wilber — 40 miles southwest of Lincoln. Family and friends said she had gone on a date with a woman she met online, and was planning to meet the date again on the day of her disappearance. At the time of her disappearance, Loofe was wearing a white Columbia-brand jacket and a cream-colored shirt.

After Loofe went missing, her parents had raised concerns about her safety and also said she might be abducted. A press conference scheduled for Tuesday morning could reportedly shed more light into how Loofe died.