- LIVE BLOG: Chrysler Sales Up 20 Percent Last Month
August 01 2014 8:01 AM
The world’s top automakers are expected to report the strongest July sales figures since 2006, more than a year before the Great Recession.
- Tesla 2Q: Profit Missed, But Sales Exceeded Forecast
July 31 2014 4:27 PM
Tesla announced on Thursday that a site outside of Reno is “potentially” the location of $5 billion factory.
- Leaked Photos: The 2015 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
July 31 2014 12:14 PM
Porsche's next high performance 911 is getting a serious face-lift.
- Tesla Q2 Earnings: 6 Things To Watch For In Results
July 31 2014 9:30 AM
Electric carmaker and stock market darling Tesla Motors Inc. will report second-quarter earnings after the close on Thursday.
- Ford Fiesta ST Is Probably The Most Fun Under 25K [VIDEO]
July 30 2014 4:22 PM
Performance cars can be graceful, elegant, composed. Subtle. The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST is not subtle.
- Auto Industry's Contribution To GDP Is Up, By A Lot
July 30 2014 4:00 PM
Three years ago, the automotive market's contribution to the U.S. economy was contracting. Not any more.
- Hyundai Recalls 880,000 Cars That Could Just Roll Away
July 30 2014 10:32 AM
South Korean automaker Hyundai says 880,000 Sonata sedans in the U.S. won’t shift into the ‘park’ position.
- Driver-Free In The UK
July 30 2014 10:27 AM
Britain says it won’t fell behind in the push to make self-driving cars a thing on its roads.
- July Auto Sales Pumped By Borrowing
July 29 2014 3:22 PM
Americans are borrowing more than ever before to buy new cars. That’s good for the industry — for now.
- One-Third Of Americans Have Delinquent Debt
July 29 2014 1:29 PM
Unpaid credit card bills, medical bills and utility bills all contribute to past-due debt, according to a new report from the Urban Institute.
- Could Reno, Nevada, Win Tesla’s Gigafactory Bid?
July 28 2014 3:48 PM
Tesla will reveal more details this week about its battery factory.
- Tesla Now Delivers In Hong Kong; Good Luck With Japan
July 28 2014 2:55 PM
Tesla is now selling its Model S in Hong Kong. Entering the Japanese market will be more challenging.
- BMW, Aston Martin Recall Cars Built And Sold In China
July 26 2014 4:06 AM
The manufacturers will replace the faulty parts for free.
- Chevrolet Cobalt Resale Value Is Plummeting
July 24 2014 4:44 PM
Used Chevrolet Cobalts, Saturn Ions and other models named in the GM ignition switch recalls are losing value fast.
- Will Zappos CEO Replace Taxis With Teslas In Vegas?
July 24 2014 3:32 PM
The entrepreneur behind Zappos has invested $10 million in a ridesharing service that combines Zipcar, Uber and Citi Bike.
- Why Are Shares Of General Motors Falling?
July 24 2014 1:53 PM
General Motors Co. shares fell Thursday after the automaker reported quarterly earnings of 11 cents a share on revenue of $39.6 billion.
- GM Takes $874M Recall-Related Charge, Driving Down Profits
July 24 2014 8:36 AM
GM sees cost of at least $400 million for its victims' compensation fund for those killed or injured by a defective ignition switch.
- GM Q2 Earning Report Spotlights Recall Costs
July 23 2014 4:05 PM
Apparently, American car buyers are a forgiving bunch. GM expected to show quarterly revenue growth.
- GM Recalls Nearly 718,000 Vehicles For Safety Problems
July 23 2014 3:21 PM
General Motors has issued a recall for several vehicles due to a range of safety concerns.
- Great Wall Motors Sees China Sedan Sales Plummet
July 23 2014 11:00 AM
China's eighth-largest car company says its country's flagging sedan sales are hurting profitability.