- Despite Recalls, Toyota Remains Envy Of The World
April 23 2014 5:00 AM
The Japanese company has remained the top-selling automaker since 2012 and ended last year with record sales of 9.98 million vehicles.
- Hip Beijing Drivers Hang On - More Teslas On The Way
April 22 2014 9:14 AM
The company will build a network of charging stations in China to support owners of Tesla vehicles.
- Recalls Aren't The Only Problem Hurting GM's Bottom Line
April 22 2014 8:51 AM
The Detroit automaker will see profits slammed by charges stemming from global recall, S. American currency troubles and Europe restructuring.
- Gimme Shelter - GM Seeks Protection From Lawsuits
April 22 2014 7:42 AM
Both plaintiffs and General Motors were busy in the court's previous session.
- Feds End Review Of GM Ion's Steering
April 21 2014 10:50 AM
The Ion was among the 1.5 million cars General Motors recalled earlier for possible loss of power steering.
- GM Takes On VW In China With $12B
April 21 2014 12:17 AM
GM plans to build five more plants in China next year to increase manufacturing capacity there by 65 percent by 2020.
- Apple’s CarPlay Leads The Way, For Now [VIDEO]
April 18 2014 10:47 PM
Mobile-phone technology has been creeping into cars for a few years, but it’s never really been a cohesive system. That’s about to change.
- Infiniti To Hang With The Big Boys Of Luxury [VIDEO]
April 18 2014 5:44 PM
Infiniti needs a game plan if it's going to be a serious threat to Lexus, let alone German automakers.
- The Only Car You Can Buy With Bitcoin [VIDEO]
April 17 2014 7:02 PM
Normally you would purchase a car with cash or credit or by financing through a bank. One carmaker, however, is enabling you to pay a different way.
- Watch The Debut Of The Dodge 2015 Charger And 2015 Challenger Here
April 17 2014 10:11 AM
Dodge is debuting the 2015 Charger and the 2015 Challenger at the 2014 New York Auto Show on Thursday. The live stream begins at 11:30 a.m. EDT.
- Watch The Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept Car Debut Here
April 16 2014 3:00 PM
The Land Rover Discovery Concept car will debut at the 2014 New York Auto show on Wednesday.
- Watch The Global Debut Of The 2015 Acura TLX Here
April 16 2014 12:38 PM
The 2015 Acura TLX will be unveiled at the 2014 New York Auto Show on Wednesday. The live stream begins at 1:50 p.m. EDT.
- Watch The 2015 Jeep Renegade Reveal Here
April 16 2014 8:40 AM
The 2015 Jeep Renegade will be revealed at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The live stream starts at 10:50 a.m. EDT on Wednesday.
- Automakers: Sharing Parts Means Sharing Problems
April 14 2014 9:56 AM
Nearly all of the everyday, normal vehicles purchased are connected by platforms and components. This practice isn’t limited to one class or line of vehicles, however.
- BMW Recalls 156k Luxury Cars, SUVs Over Faulty Engine Bolts
April 12 2014 9:47 PM
The recall includes many of BMW’s most popular models, including the 1 Series, 3 Series and X3.
- JLR Gives New Meaning To The Phrase, 'Eyes On The Road'
April 10 2014 1:10 AM
The technology provides full visibility of what is underneath and in front of the car.
- Toyota To Recall Nearly 6.6 Million Vehicles Worldwide
April 09 2014 1:42 AM
The recall tally was preliminary and subject to review until a formal announcement is made in Japan later on Wednesday.
- Ford Recalls 2001-2004 Escapes Over Rusting Problem
April 07 2014 6:29 PM
Rusting may cause parts to separate and impair steering control.
- GM Ignition Switch Case Could Lead To Criminal Charge
April 06 2014 10:43 PM
U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill led a blistering round of questioning of GM CEO Mary Barra last week.
- Toyota India's Employee Strike Continues
April 05 2014 10:39 AM
Out of 4,200 employees on strike, only 300 have resumed work after signing an agreement with the management.