- Apple’s CarPlay Leads The Way, For Now [VIDEO]
April 18 2014 10:47 PM
Mobile-phone technology has been creeping into cars for a few years, but it’s never really been a cohesive system. That’s about to change.
- Infiniti To Hang With The Big Boys Of Luxury [VIDEO]
April 18 2014 5:44 PM
Infiniti needs a game plan if it's going to be a serious threat to Lexus, let alone German automakers.
- The Only Car You Can Buy With Bitcoin [VIDEO]
April 17 2014 7:02 PM
Normally you would purchase a car with cash or credit or by financing through a bank. One carmaker, however, is enabling you to pay a different way.
- Watch The Debut Of The Dodge 2015 Charger And 2015 Challenger Here
April 17 2014 10:11 AM
Dodge is debuting the 2015 Charger and the 2015 Challenger at the 2014 New York Auto Show on Thursday. The live stream begins at 11:30 a.m. EDT.
- Watch The Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept Car Debut Here
April 16 2014 3:00 PM
The Land Rover Discovery Concept car will debut at the 2014 New York Auto show on Wednesday.
- Watch The Global Debut Of The 2015 Acura TLX Here
April 16 2014 12:38 PM
The 2015 Acura TLX will be unveiled at the 2014 New York Auto Show on Wednesday. The live stream begins at 1:50 p.m. EDT.
- Watch The 2015 Jeep Renegade Reveal Here
April 16 2014 8:40 AM
The 2015 Jeep Renegade will be revealed at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The live stream starts at 10:50 a.m. EDT on Wednesday.
- Automakers: Sharing Parts Means Sharing Problems
April 14 2014 9:56 AM
Nearly all of the everyday, normal vehicles purchased are connected by platforms and components. This practice isn’t limited to one class or line of vehicles, however.
- BMW Recalls 156k Luxury Cars, SUVs Over Faulty Engine Bolts
April 12 2014 9:47 PM
The recall includes many of BMW’s most popular models, including the 1 Series, 3 Series and X3.
- JLR Gives New Meaning To The Phrase, 'Eyes On The Road'
April 10 2014 1:10 AM
The technology provides full visibility of what is underneath and in front of the car.
- Toyota To Recall Nearly 6.6 Million Vehicles Worldwide
April 09 2014 1:42 AM
The recall tally was preliminary and subject to review until a formal announcement is made in Japan later on Wednesday.
- Ford Recalls 2001-2004 Escapes Over Rusting Problem
April 07 2014 6:29 PM
Rusting may cause parts to separate and impair steering control.
- GM Ignition Switch Case Could Lead To Criminal Charge
April 06 2014 10:43 PM
U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill led a blistering round of questioning of GM CEO Mary Barra last week.
- Toyota India's Employee Strike Continues
April 05 2014 10:39 AM
Out of 4,200 employees on strike, only 300 have resumed work after signing an agreement with the management.
- EU, Leading Manufacturers And Agencies Sign Plan To Make Hydrogen Cars Viable
April 03 2014 8:17 AM
Leading auto manufacturers, hydrogen fuel suppliers and energy consultancies are launching a fleet of hydrogen cars across Europe.
- Penny-Pinching GM's $1 Mistake
April 02 2014 4:53 AM
Colorado Congresswoman Diana DeGette cited a 2005 GM document, which she said showed a cost of 57 cents to fix each defective switch.
- Beamers First To Get Super-Brights
April 01 2014 8:06 PM
BMW will be the first car manufacturer to offer laser headlight technology, which it says is 30 percent brighter than LED bulbs.
- March US Sales Put Spring In Automakers' Step
April 01 2014 4:52 PM
Most industry watchers expected the end to a harsh winter to boost sales last month. But not by this much.
- 'We Don't Trust The Company Right Now'
April 01 2014 3:26 PM
GM CEO Mary Barra and NHTSA Acting Administrator David Friedman are facing questions about the ignition switch recall for 2 million vehicles.
- Here Comes A 'Good Kind Of Trouble': Nissan Sales Soar With Rogue SUV
April 01 2014 8:46 AM
Small crossovers like the Rogue have been the fastest-growing segment, recently reaching an 18 percent market share.