- Like It Or Not, Honda, Islamic Militants Really Like Your Motorbike
December 09 2013 11:03 AM
Thumbs up for Honda’s cheap, workhorse motorbike in what could be the first motor-vehicle review by an Islamic extremist.
- For Ferrari Hybrid, Less Is More
December 06 2013 11:31 AM
The LaFerrari goes from 0-60 miles per hour in under 3 seconds. And in cars available, it went from 499 to 0 in less than a year.
- Why Tesla's Model S Did Better In Norway Last Month
December 05 2013 11:14 AM
The latest figures from Tesla’s biggest overseas market suggest October’s low Model S sales volume was just a supply-chain hiccup.
- Ford's Latest Mustang To Get Global Launch [Photos]
December 05 2013 7:23 AM
The new 2015 Mustang retains the key design elements of its predecessor, but comes equipped with modern technology and a global design.
- When Electric Car Charging Is A Crime
December 04 2013 12:43 PM
Kaveh Kamooneh may be the first person ever arrested for charging an electric vehicle without consent.
- After-Hours Buzz: Apple, Tesla, JC Penney [VIDEO]
December 03 2013 7:56 PM
Apple Inc., Tesla Motors Inc. and J.C. Penney Company, Inc. on Tuesday were stock market movers in after-hours trading.
- November US New Car Sales: GM, Chrysler Bounced On Black Friday Hype
December 03 2013 5:51 PM
U.S. car buyers surprised everyone by what they did last weekend: namely, piling into showrooms.
- Why GM's Double-Digit Growth Continued In November
December 03 2013 8:57 AM
If only the rest of the U.S. economy was revving like GM. If only.
- Car Design: How Lights, Grilles And Bumpers Are Changing
December 03 2013 6:28 AM
The front end of the modern car has gone through major changes over the years.
- Tesla Model S Is Safe, Say German Regulators
December 02 2013 6:30 PM
The German auto safety authority sees no reason to look further into those three Tesla Model S fires.
- ArcelorMittal, Nippon Steel To Buy ThyssenKrupp’s US Plant
November 30 2013 11:45 AM
The $1.55 billion deal follows an 18-month bidding process involving the world’s top steelmakers.
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli Wins Safety Kudos
November 29 2013 2:32 PM
The Italian luxury brand's answer to the new BMW 5-Series is starting to roll into North American dealerships.
- Study: New Gas Engines Are More Efficient, And Dirtier
November 29 2013 12:46 PM
German industrial testing association TUV Nord says without exhaust filters direct injection engines are dirtier than their antecedents.
- November US Auto Sales Preview: Sales Expected Up Around 5%
November 28 2013 11:02 AM
America’s annual big ol' car-buying spree is heating up for the holidays. Consumers are expected to buy 1.2 million cars this month.
- Are Mass Market Hydrogen Fuel Cells Up Ahead?
November 27 2013 10:04 AM
Major automakers are committed to rolling out hydrogen-powered cars well before the end of the decade. Good luck with that.
- Ford (Re)Recalling Escape Due To Fire Risk
November 26 2013 11:35 AM
Ford's Escape is getting recalled, again ... and again, and again.
- i5 Rumor - Is BMW Beating Tesla To The Punch?
November 26 2013 10:25 AM
BMW is already talking about the next i-brand electric car as Tesla is still years from making a more affordable EV.
- 'GTA' As PSA: Computer Game Inspires Anti-Texting Ad
November 25 2013 10:58 AM
"Wheelman," inspired by "Grand Theft Auto 5," wins an Irish road-safety public service announcement contest.
- Why Chrysler's IPO Will Not Occur Until 2014
November 25 2013 9:31 AM
Fiat rebuked a weekend report that said a Chrysler IPO would take place next month.
- Honda’s Lingua Franca Is English
November 22 2013 3:40 PM
The automaker is requiring that its official communications be in English. Execs not schooled in it need to use interpreters.