- Without Carbon Credits, Tesla Would Not Be Profitable (Yet)
May 21 2013 9:51 AM
Tesla made a profit in the first quarter -- a first for the company -- but it couldn't have done it without selling carbon credits.
- 'Gone In 60 Seconds' Mustang Sold For $1M
May 21 2013 9:36 AM
The famous 1967 Ford Mustang that was used in the 2000 feature film “Gone In 60 Seconds,” starring Nicolas Cage, has sold at auction for $1 million.
- Communist Lux: Fancy Car Demand Down In China
May 21 2013 5:31 AM
Luxury car prices declined 3.4% in April, showing just how much demand for luxury goods by the country's civil servants affects prices.
- Dubai Police Cop $1.4 Million Bugatti Veyron
May 17 2013 8:41 AM
Don't be distracted or take pictures of it while driving, Dubai police are warning motorists about the department's flashy new squad supercar.
- Europeans Drove More Cars Off The Lots In April
May 17 2013 7:39 AM
The 27-state EU saw an increase in auto sales propped up by U.K. demand and two extra selling days.
- Here Are The Safest (And Not So Safest) Small SUVs
May 16 2013 12:39 PM
The 2013 Subaru Forester tops the crash safety list from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- Vroom! Vroom! Honda Racing Back Into Formula One
May 16 2013 11:48 AM
After exiting the racing circuit in 2008, the Japanese automaker thinks the smaller F1 engine specs are right up its alley.
- Auto Repos and Late Car Payments Are On The Rise: Experian
May 15 2013 4:47 PM
Dealers and lenders are once again selling cars to people who are bad credit risks, but trend still below recession levels.
- Egoista: Lamborghini's 'Dream' Car
May 13 2013 11:39 AM
Lamborghini SpA unveiled its newest supercar, the single-seat Egoista, for the Italian sports car maker’s 50th anniversary as a “dream” car.
- Chrysler Orders Recall Of 469,000 Jeep SUVs
May 11 2013 2:51 PM
Today, Chrysler has announced a recall of 469,000 Jeep SUVs worldwide.
- US Probes Reports Of Headlight Problems In Some Corvettes
May 10 2013 1:37 PM
The U.S. traffic safety watchdog has received 30 complaints about headlights shutting off at very inopportune times.
- Korean Automakers More Bullish On China Than On US
May 10 2013 11:15 AM
Hyundai and Kia are both expanding production in China. Hyundai hints it will soon build a fourth facility there.
- Ford Focus Sedan And China Seem To Go Together
May 08 2013 1:41 PM
America's second-largest automaker has a lot of catching up to do in China. The latest figures suggest that's happening.
- BMW Recalls Multiple Models For Airbag Issue
May 07 2013 10:49 AM
The recall, about 220,000 vehicles, includes BMW 3-Series sedans, M3 coupes, M3 convertibles and station wagons from 2002 and 2003.
- A Cadillac Factory Is Coming To China
May 07 2013 9:23 AM
GM is setting up a Chinese factory to make Cadillacs for locals - with the goal of snatching market share from the Germans.
- Chevy Enters Luxury Pickup Market With 2014 Silverado
May 07 2013 8:59 AM
The 2014 Chevy Silverado High Country will further broaden Chevrolet’s portfolio in the premium pickup segment.
- Europe Recession? Tell That To Region's Luxury Car Buyers
May 06 2013 1:52 PM
The latest sales figures for Mercedes-Benz suggest Europe's luxury car market is doing pretty well.
- GM Hits Back At Claim It's Tossing US Under The Bus
May 06 2013 8:49 AM
Automaker insists that U.S. taxpayer support is not funding its expansion overseas.
- 'Tele-dining' A Way To Get Together In China: BMW
May 03 2013 1:46 PM
German automaker BMW is studying Chinese consumers to get a grasp of what makes them distinct.
- Put In Reverse: Chrysler Recalls Jeeps In China
May 03 2013 9:17 AM
China's consumer watchdog agency says some of the imported Jeeps can stall at high temperatures, altitudes or fuel vapor pressure.