- Why Ford's China Sales Uptrend Doesn't Tell The Whole Story
March 06 2014 9:35 AM
Ford is working hard to become a significant presence in China, where it surpassed Honda and Toyota in sales volume last year.
- Your 'iCar' - Apple CarPlay Integrates iPhone
March 05 2014 2:54 PM
Apple is trying to reduce its impact on U.S. DOT distracted-driving statistics by introducing an iOS integration called CarPlay.
- Why Chinese Automakers Are Eyeing Thailand And Other Emerging Markets
March 04 2014 5:41 AM
To keep up growth, Chinese makers are forced to venture out of the domestic market.
- February US Auto Sales Frozen, Waiting For Spring
March 03 2014 6:16 PM
Sales for the month just ended missed analysts' forecasts thanks to what has been in the weather forecast.
- Apple's iOS On Your Car Dashboard?
March 03 2014 11:00 AM
Apple has unveiled its new way to integrate iOS with the car dashboard, which it calls CarPlay.
- The Reasons India Will Investigate Rolls-Royce Defense Deal
March 03 2014 7:15 AM
Rolls-Royce has forecast a fall in profits, after a decade of growth, as the U.S. and Europe cut back on defense spending.
- Automakers In India: In For The Long Haul [PHOTOS]
February 28 2014 5:10 PM
Automakers in India are hoping for better times while working hard to launch the next blockbuster product.
- Just Who Is Buying Plug-In Electric Cars?
February 28 2014 12:25 PM
A new poll shows a correlation between the model of plug-in electric car and the motivation for choosing it.
- Just How Bad Were February US Auto Sales Slowed By 'Old Man Winter'?
February 28 2014 7:23 AM
Freezing weather is likely made for tepid U.S. new-auto sales traffic. Incentives continue to climb. Look for deals as we head toward spring.
- General Motors India Announces Leadership Change
February 28 2014 1:14 AM
GM’s Chevrolet brand has been present since 2003 in India, which is one of the world’s fastest-growing car markets.
- Tesla Again Captures Wall Street's Imagination With New Battery 'Gigafactory'
February 27 2014 10:10 AM
Tesla's planned lithium ion battery plant will be the world's largest.
- You Won’t Believe Where Electric Car Demand Is Growing Fastest In US
February 24 2014 3:48 PM
Los Angeles is home to the largest number of electric vehicles, but no, it's not the fastest growing U.S. market.
- Why Mexico Could Be Number 2 In New-Car Exports To US
February 22 2014 10:30 AM
Mexico, the poor southern partner in the NAFTA triad, has seen explosive growth in auto manufacturing in the past two decades.
- Pickup Nation - Why Buyers Are Snapping Up Ram 1500 Diesel
February 21 2014 12:20 PM
Will 2014 be a great year for the maker of Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles?
- Lotus C-O1: Now That's A Muscle Bike
February 20 2014 12:18 PM
The first motorbike to bear the Lotus name is ready for production after two years of development.
- Tesla Makes Toys For The Rich, Says Chinese Auto Exec
February 19 2014 2:19 PM
The head of the company unveiling China’s version of the Chevy Volt says Tesla is a non-threatening niche product.
- Is An Apple-Tesla Marriage Really In The Cards?
February 19 2014 5:37 AM
Tesla’s battery technology could help Apple build more efficient mobile devices.
- Europe Auto Sales: Uptrend Continues
February 18 2014 11:21 AM
However, in absolute terms it’s the second lowest January volume since records started being kept in 2003.
- Tesla 4Q And Full Year Results: Here’s What To Look For
February 18 2014 6:51 AM
Profitability will be the last thing to look for in Tesla’s upcoming earnings report. It’s all about future potential.
- Why Did The UAW Fail In Vote At Tennessee Volkswagen Plant?
February 15 2014 11:47 AM
And did outside political interference play a role?