- GM To End Partnership With Chevrolet Ad Agency
March 13 2013 3:09 PM
General Motors has reportedly decided to change who is handling its Chevy ads, one of advertising's biggest accounts.
- Audi Determined To Become No. 1 In 2013
March 13 2013 10:51 AM
The race is officially on between luxury automakers Audi and BMW.
- Daimler Trucks Down On Europe For 1Q
March 13 2013 9:18 AM
Daimler AG said on Wednesday that Europe will drive down Daimler Trucks sales in the company’s first quarter for 2013.
- The Best Used Cars For All Budgets [PHOTOS]
March 12 2013 3:10 PM
Consumer Reports has compiled a Best & Worst Used Cars list for model years 2003 through 2012.
- Steven Tyler Drives $1.1 Million Car, A 2012 Hennessey Venom GT Spyder, To Charity Event [VIDEO, PHOTOS]
March 12 2013 11:59 AM
Last year, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler made headlines for buying a 2012 Hennessey Venom GT Spyder, billed as the world's fastest car. On Sunday, he drove it to a charity event.
- GM Stands Behind Opel Brand In Europe
March 05 2013 10:45 AM
Three years after it nearly sold its ailing German auto company, GM says it's committed to turning it around.
- Will Auto Sales In Europe Ever Rebound?
March 05 2013 7:16 AM
Executives at the 83rd Geneva Car Show offered a grim prognosis for annual auto sales in the European Union.
- Japan's China Auto Sales Rebounding From Islands Dispute
March 05 2013 6:00 AM
While year-over-year monthly sales are still down for the Japanese auto giants, the declines are shrinking.
- Sequestration Fears? Don’t Tell US Car Buyers
March 01 2013 3:20 PM
United States budget sequestration cuts might have considerable implications, but American car buyers seem unfazed -- at least for now.
- GM US February Sales Up 7%, On The Back Of Trucks
March 01 2013 11:11 AM
General Motors Co. (NYSE:GM) posts 7 percent rise in total sales in February, to 224,314 units.
- Ford US February Sales Up 9%, Biggest Boost Since 2007
March 01 2013 10:11 AM
Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) said Friday it sold 195,822 vehicles last month, its best February in six years.
- Chrysler US February Sales Up 4%, Biggest Jump Since 2008
March 01 2013 8:32 AM
Chrysler sold 139,015 units in the U.S. in February, a 4 percent year-over-year increase.
- Lexus Earns Top Honors In Consumer Reports 2013 Ratings
February 26 2013 2:04 PM
Lexus earned the top score in Consumer Reports' 2013 annual ranking of car brands and vehicles.
- GM Misses Mark On 4Q, FY2012
February 14 2013 8:36 AM
Analysts had forecast GM's 2012 profit to be $5.6 billion, or $3.26 per share. Instead it was $4.9 billion, or $2.92 per share.
- GM Fourth Quarter Forecast: 31% Rise In EPS
February 13 2013 6:01 AM
G.M. 4Q results likely benefited from stronger demand, cost cuts, more-enticing cars, and a focus on successful brands.
- Peugeot's Euro Exposure Costs It Billions
February 08 2013 7:43 AM
Peugeot SA is writing down billions of euros because of its heavy exposure to the flailing European car market.
- Toyota Profits Up 23.5% In 3rd Fiscal Quarter
February 05 2013 9:02 AM
Toyota, the world’s best-selling automaker, says it will make more vehicles than previously expected by the end of its fiscal year.
- With Demand Low, Toyota Gives Up On Electric Cars
February 04 2013 3:54 PM
The Japanese auto giant sees little mainstream demand for electric vehicles right now, or possibly ever.
- Americans Bought More Than A Million Cars And Light Trucks In January
February 01 2013 10:10 PM
The Detroit Three and Japanese rivals began the year in the fast lane as seasonally adjusted annual sales in January topped 15 million.
- Toyota US Sales Spike 26.6% In January
February 01 2013 1:47 PM
Japanese auto giant Toyota sold 157,725 vehicles in the U.S. last month.