- Tesla Model S vs. Nissan Leaf: Northern Europe Edition
September 02 2014 1:06 PM
Northern European data show the Tesla Model S outselling the Nissan Leaf in the tiny market for all-electric cars.
- Infiniti's Newest Flagship Sedan, Driven
September 02 2014 11:34 AM
Infiniti will launch the Q70, its new flagship sedan to replace the outgoing M line, at the end of September. So what's it like to drive?
- Check Out Chevrolet’s ‘Russian Jeep’
September 02 2014 10:37 AM
GM’s 16-year joint venture with Lada owner AvtoVAZ is taking the Niva to the next level.
- Tesla Motors Stock Should Be Bought, $400 A Share Likely, Analyst Says
September 02 2014 7:45 AM
Tesla Motors appears to have carved out a defensible niche in the global market for luxury electric vehicles, ans one analyst expects its stock to hit $400 a share.
- China Losing Its Sheen For Foreign Companies, Report Says
September 02 2014 5:09 AM
Nearly half of all respondents in a survey of U.S. businesses said foreign firms were being singled out in a government crackdown.
- Five Killed In Denver Plane Crash
September 01 2014 2:07 AM
The six-passenger plane crashed about 100 yards from the runway creating a small cloud of smoke over the crash site.
- Corvette Museum Sinkhole Won't Be Another Roadside Attraction
August 30 2014 3:08 PM
A sinkhole that swallowed eight Corvettes at a sports-car museum in Kentucky will be filled in, reps said Saturday.
- Fiat Chrysler Sees New York Stock-Market Listing In October
August 30 2014 12:24 PM
"The most likely date for the listing in the U.S. is October 13," Fiat Chrysler Automobiles CEO Sergio Marchionne said Saturday.
- August US Auto Sales Forecast: It's Chrysler's Month
August 30 2014 6:30 AM
Chrysler surpasses Honda this month. Labor Day weekend should pump sales for August to 1.5 million vehicles.
- Rolls Royce Ghost II Wheels Into Chengdu Motor Show
August 29 2014 4:36 PM
Chinese car enthusiasts got their first glimpse of a Rolls Royce with features that give a nod to the local culture.
- Tesla Inks Deal With China Mobile Phone Company
August 29 2014 11:13 AM
Tesla has partnered with China’s second-largest mobile phone company to build charging stations for electric cars in 120 cities.
- First 2015 Ford Mustang Rolls Off The Lot In Michigan
August 28 2014 12:24 PM
The next-generation American muscle car will steer to 120 countries this fall.
- Suddenly, Mexico Is A Major Auto Manufacturer
August 27 2014 7:04 PM
Kia is setting up a billion-dollar factory in Mexico, which has attracted nearly $10 billion in similar investments in just three years.
- Ford Focus AWD Super Hatch? Maybe ...
August 27 2014 12:29 PM
Ford revived its souped-up Focus hatchback in Europe in 2009. Now, it could get all-wheel drive and head to America.
- Six Observations From A Tesla Factory Tour
August 26 2014 5:02 PM
Tesla Motors has greatly expanded its production capacity -- and there are no cash registers in the cafeterias.
- GM: Worker Didn’t Tighten Bolts Well Enough
August 26 2014 2:20 PM
An employee at GM’s Ontario factory didn’t apply adequate torque to bolts in more than 100 Canadian-manufactured Buicks, Chevrolets, Cadillacs.
- 2016 Volvo XC90 Specs Revealed
August 26 2014 12:30 PM
Volvo’s second-generation crossover will test the company’s transition from U.S. to Chinese ownership.
- For Chinese Automakers, Profitability Comes From Partnerships
August 25 2014 4:40 PM
China’s private car companies can’t seem to compete in a market where state-owned giants have access to foreign technology.
- VW Releases Electric Car Price
August 25 2014 2:56 PM
The E-Golf will be priced between a Nissan Leaf and a BMW i3 as VW aims for a small niche.
- Qualcomm, BMW Join Up For Wireless Car Charging
August 25 2014 1:46 PM
The first season of Formula E electric sports car racing will showcase wireless-charged BMW pace cars.