- Driver-Free In The UK
July 30 2014 10:27 AM
Britain says it won’t fell behind in the push to make self-driving cars a thing on its roads.
- July Auto Sales Pumped By Borrowing
July 29 2014 3:22 PM
Americans are borrowing more than ever before to buy new cars. That’s good for the industry — for now.
- One-Third Of Americans Have Delinquent Debt
July 29 2014 1:29 PM
Unpaid credit card bills, medical bills and utility bills all contribute to past-due debt, according to a new report from the Urban Institute.
- Could Reno, Nevada, Win Tesla’s Gigafactory Bid?
July 28 2014 3:48 PM
Tesla will reveal more details this week about its battery factory.
- Tesla Now Delivers In Hong Kong; Good Luck With Japan
July 28 2014 2:55 PM
Tesla is now selling its Model S in Hong Kong. Entering the Japanese market will be more challenging.
- BMW, Aston Martin Recall Cars Built And Sold In China
July 26 2014 4:06 AM
The manufacturers will replace the faulty parts for free.
- Chevrolet Cobalt Resale Value Is Plummeting
July 24 2014 4:44 PM
Used Chevrolet Cobalts, Saturn Ions and other models named in the GM ignition switch recalls are losing value fast.
- Will Zappos CEO Replace Taxis With Teslas In Vegas?
July 24 2014 3:32 PM
The entrepreneur behind Zappos has invested $10 million in a ridesharing service that combines Zipcar, Uber and Citi Bike.
- Why Are Shares Of General Motors Falling?
July 24 2014 1:53 PM
General Motors Co. shares fell Thursday after the automaker reported quarterly earnings of 11 cents a share on revenue of $39.6 billion.
- GM Takes $874M Recall-Related Charge, Driving Down Profits
July 24 2014 8:36 AM
GM sees cost of at least $400 million for its victims' compensation fund for those killed or injured by a defective ignition switch.
- GM Q2 Earning Report Spotlights Recall Costs
July 23 2014 4:05 PM
Apparently, American car buyers are a forgiving bunch. GM expected to show quarterly revenue growth.
- GM Recalls Nearly 718,000 Vehicles For Safety Problems
July 23 2014 3:21 PM
General Motors has issued a recall for several vehicles due to a range of safety concerns.
- Great Wall Motors Sees China Sedan Sales Plummet
July 23 2014 11:00 AM
China's eighth-largest car company says its country's flagging sedan sales are hurting profitability.
- Tesla Stocking Up On Robotics
July 22 2014 11:22 AM
The Palo Alto electric car company is preparing for Model X crossover production by closing factory production for two weeks.
- GIFs Show Decades Of Car Design Evolution In Seconds
July 21 2014 5:10 PM
The Mustang, Corvette, Accord and 3-Series are some of the most recognized cars, but they’re change a lot over the decades.
- Tesla Believes UK Govt Could Buy Its $80,000 Cars
July 21 2014 11:27 AM
The U.K. will soon introduce electric cars to agencies’ fleets based on ‘the whole life cost of each vehicle.’
- Used Car Auto Loans Have Sky-High Interest Rates
July 20 2014 7:00 PM
Auto loans are being given to people who cannot afford them as investors benefit.
- Tesla Q2 Earnings Preview: A Sliver Of Profit?
July 18 2014 12:53 PM
Analysts expect the Palo Alto maker of the Model S to eke out $3.4 million in profit for the quarter ended June 30.
- Is Volkswagen Eyeing The Ram Pickup Truck?
July 17 2014 11:15 AM
Volkswagen has a U.S. problem. Fiat-Chrysler has a solution. VW’s principal shareholder is reportedly talking to Fiat’s ruling families about that.
- GM Believes Some Cars With Faulty Switches Are Safe: Reuters
July 17 2014 1:30 AM
GM has recalled nearly 15 million cars this year over switch issues.