- A Layman’s Guide To Why GM’s Bailout Costs Keep Rising
November 13 2013 2:24 PM
The taxpayer’s cost of rescuing GM is about to top $10 billion, but GM’s TARP era isn’t over yet.
- Telsa CEO Musk On Those Fires
November 12 2013 4:54 PM
Musk stands behind the safety of his Model S, points out Tesla’s problem right now is meeting supply not creating demand.
- Subaru Teases Pic Of 2015 Debuting In LA Next Week
November 11 2013 4:27 PM
How closely will the 2015 Subaru WRX resemble the concept version spotted in New York earlier this year?
- George Clooney Didn’t Like His Tesla Roadster
November 11 2013 1:28 PM
There’s at least one member of Hollywood’s progressive elite who isn’t fawning over Tesla Motors.
- Nissan’s Future GT-R Sports Car Goes A Little Bit Green
November 11 2013 12:12 PM
Future versions of Nissan’s powerhouse coupe will get some electrically assisted torque. Oh, and it will have lower emissions, too.
- Tennessee Tesla Owner Describes Model S Fire
November 10 2013 1:20 PM
“Two minutes after I walked away, the front of the car caught on fire.”
- Volvo: Fully Electric Cars Are A Niche Market
November 09 2013 1:10 PM
The Swedish carmaker says an electric rear-wheel drive is the way to go.
- Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Trucks
November 09 2013 1:07 PM
The recall is mainly in the U.S., but also covers vehicles shipped to Canada and Mexico and to regions outside North America.
- Here Are The (Accidentally Released Early) New BMW 2 Series Specs
November 08 2013 12:40 PM
BMW officially released 2 Series details two months earlier than expected.
- Audi, Porsche, BMW Vye For Cambodia's Tiny Luxury Auto Market
November 08 2013 10:20 AM
A slew of luxury automakers have entered Cambodia, maybe too many of them.
- Guess Who Won Motor Trends 2014 Car Of The Year?
November 07 2013 6:10 PM
The eight finalists aren’t too shabby , either.
- What You Need To Know About The New NYC Taxi [VIDEO]
November 07 2013 4:21 PM
Discussing the cool new features, and controversy, of New York's new NV200 taxi.
- Third Tesla Fire In Six Weeks
November 07 2013 1:37 PM
Each recorded Tesla Model S fire started after the electric luxury sedan had been involved in a collision.
- Volvo Would Like You To Know: Geely Isn’t Its Boss
November 07 2013 1:27 PM
Volvo believes it's leaving its lost decade under Ford behind and insists its new Chinese owners are doing things differently.
- Kelley Blue Book For Vehicles Headed To China
November 07 2013 9:44 AM
JV deal with Beijing-based Bitauto and Chinese auto dealers group underscores growing importance of China auto market data.
- Tesla (TSLA) Model S Touchscreen Controls In-Depth
November 06 2013 4:16 PM
Tesla says the digital dash and 17-inch touchscreen found in the Model S are based on Linux, and completely upgradable, and may someday include third-party apps and run Google's Android OS.
- Earnings Buzz: Toyota, Time Warner [VIDEO]
November 06 2013 2:52 PM
Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE: TM) and Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX) reported quarterly earnings on Wednesday.
- When Ron Burgundy Says 'Buy a Dodge Durango,' America Listens
November 06 2013 1:24 PM
Sales of the Durango skyrocketed in October after the release of the Ferrell-fueled commercials.
- Toyota Unveils FV2 Three-Wheel Concept That Changes Colors At Will, Four New Concept Cars
November 06 2013 12:35 PM
Toyota revealed five concept cars that will debut at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013 including the FV2, a three-wheeled concept that can change its exterior at will.
- Is Tesla Planning A Major North American Battery Factory?
November 06 2013 10:04 AM
The recent cell supply deal with Panasonic can provide about 250,000 battery packs through 2017. Musk says it’s not enough.