- Tesla Model X Will Make Model S Seem Like Chopped Liver: Morgan Stanley
August 06 2014 1:27 PM
Tesla stock rose Wednesday after an analyst predicted that the upcoming Model X from the company run by Elon Musk will likely be Tesla Motors' biggest success.
- Tesla Motors Settles Trademark Dispute With China
August 06 2014 12:41 PM
A Chinese businessman registered rights to Tesla's name before Tesla entered the Chinese market in April.
- China 2020: 50 Million New Auto Sales A Year?
August 05 2014 3:03 PM
Even if half as many Chinese own cars than Americans, the Chinese auto market will more than double soon, says Chinese researcher.
- Toyota's Reliance On US Deepens As Emerging Markets Falter
August 05 2014 7:34 AM
For the year to March 2015, Toyota stuck with its full-year operating profit forecast of 2.3 trillion yen.
- Tesla Model S Dissed, Then Dusted By A Lambo
August 04 2014 5:28 PM
Company CEO Elon Musk said Tesla repair teams were “ultra-proactive” in fixing a car Edmunds.com says is “hard to recommend.”
- Daimler To Cut Prices On Mercedes-Benz Spare Parts In China
August 04 2014 7:52 AM
Mercedes-Benz, which reportedly began sales on a mellow note in China in 2001, is now enjoying strong growth in the country.
- GM Seeks Alternative Supply In China After Blast Kills Scores At Factory
August 03 2014 6:54 AM
General Motors has requested its main Chinese supplier find an alternative source of components after a blast at a Kunshan factory killed at least 69 people.
- Want To Know If Your GM Car Is Recalled? Good Luck
August 02 2014 10:42 PM
NHTSA says some owners of GM vehicles are getting false recall information when they check their VINs.
- LIVE BLOG: Chrysler Sales Up 20 Percent Last Month
August 01 2014 8:01 AM
The world’s top automakers are expected to report the strongest July sales figures since 2006, more than a year before the Great Recession.
- Tesla 2Q: Profit Missed, But Sales Exceeded Forecast
July 31 2014 4:27 PM
Tesla announced on Thursday that a site outside of Reno is “potentially” the location of $5 billion factory.
- Leaked Photos: The 2015 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
July 31 2014 12:14 PM
Porsche's next high performance 911 is getting a serious face-lift.
- Tesla Q2 Earnings: 6 Things To Watch For In Results
July 31 2014 9:30 AM
Electric carmaker and stock market darling Tesla Motors Inc. will report second-quarter earnings after the close on Thursday.
- Ford Fiesta ST Is Probably The Most Fun Under 25K [VIDEO]
July 30 2014 4:22 PM
Performance cars can be graceful, elegant, composed. Subtle. The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST is not subtle.
- Auto Industry's Contribution To GDP Is Up, By A Lot
July 30 2014 4:00 PM
Three years ago, the automotive market's contribution to the U.S. economy was contracting. Not any more.
- Hyundai Recalls 880,000 Cars That Could Just Roll Away
July 30 2014 10:32 AM
South Korean automaker Hyundai says 880,000 Sonata sedans in the U.S. won’t shift into the ‘park’ position.
- Driver-Free In The UK
July 30 2014 10:27 AM
Britain says it won’t fell behind in the push to make self-driving cars a thing on its roads.
- July Auto Sales Pumped By Borrowing
July 29 2014 3:22 PM
Americans are borrowing more than ever before to buy new cars. That’s good for the industry — for now.
- One-Third Of Americans Have Delinquent Debt
July 29 2014 1:29 PM
Unpaid credit card bills, medical bills and utility bills all contribute to past-due debt, according to a new report from the Urban Institute.
- Could Reno, Nevada, Win Tesla’s Gigafactory Bid?
July 28 2014 3:48 PM
Tesla will reveal more details this week about its battery factory.
- Tesla Now Delivers In Hong Kong; Good Luck With Japan
July 28 2014 2:55 PM
Tesla is now selling its Model S in Hong Kong. Entering the Japanese market will be more challenging.