- Regarding Safety, How Fit Is The 2015 Honda Fit?
January 22 2014 10:22 AM
Recent minicar crash tests rank the Chevy Spark safest and the Honda Fit as least safe.
- Fiat-Chrysler’s Sergio Marchionne: Revered In Detroit, Reviled In Italy
January 17 2014 5:11 PM
The man who saved Fiat and Chrysler is known for speaking his mind. That has not won him friends at home.
- LED Headlights Come Of Age
January 17 2014 3:24 PM
One theme at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show is hidden in plain sight: headlight diversity.
- Tesla Executives Awarded 385K Shares Worth Of Options
January 16 2014 5:15 PM
CTO Jeffrey Straubel received a performance-based option to buy 220,000 of those shares at last Monday’s closing TSLA price.
- After-Hours Buzz: J.C. Penney, Apple, GM [VIDEO]
January 15 2014 7:47 PM
Shares of J.C. Penney Company, Inc. fell in extended-hours trading after the retailer announced it plans to close 33 stores and lay off 2,000 employees.
- Nissan Will Make A Cheap Sports Car
January 15 2014 3:44 PM
The race-inspired IDX Nismo concept is just what Nissan needs to combat the Scion FR-S.
- Porsche Touts A Retro Gimmick In Detroit
January 15 2014 12:52 PM
The 911 Targa features a nothing-new look and a Rube Goldberg-like convertible top that’s bound to impress the easily impressed.
- Is The All-American Love Affair With The Car Ebbing?
January 15 2014 10:33 AM
It's well know that Americans are driving less since the Great Recession. But will young Americans lead to a miles-per-driver rebound?
- Feeling Blue? There Will Only Be 1,000 Blue STis
January 14 2014 7:51 PM
Subaru will sell 1,000 limited edition 2015 STis -- and they’ll be the only ones you can get sporting the classic colors.
- Guess What's Powering VIA's Postmodern Pickup Truck?
January 14 2014 2:23 PM
The XTRUX electric pickup averages 100 mpg and has 800 hp and four-wheel drive, among other features -- but guess how the drive-train is powered.
- The ‘Model E’ From Tesla - A 'Practical' Range
January 14 2014 1:50 PM
Also, Tesla announced it sold 6,900 vehicles in the fourth quarter of 2013, exceeding guidance.
- Five Things Toyota Must Do To Make The FT-1 A Hit
January 14 2014 1:46 PM
Here’s what Toyota needs to do to make sure the FT-1 is a hit.
- The New STI: The Return Of The Evo X
January 14 2014 10:33 AM
Subaru has unveiled its new STi (Subaru Technica International) at the Detroit Auto Show today, and it’s a doozy. Or, well, it should be.
- Infiniti's Q50 - An Eye-Catcher
January 14 2014 10:24 AM
Infiniti designed a concept sports car that's a spin-off of its Q50 sports sedan and a racing car
- Detroit Auto Show 2014: Nissan Reveals Sports Sedan Concept Car
January 13 2014 4:20 PM
Nissan is redesigning its signature look.
- Detroit Auto Show 2014: Kia's Concept Sports Car, the GT4 Stinger
January 13 2014 4:11 PM
Kia revealed a concept sports car modeled after its racing cars.
- Detroit Auto Show 2014: Bentley Introduces GT V8 S
January 13 2014 4:10 PM
The luxury car brand posted record sales in 2013.
- The Sportiest Mini Has Arrived
January 13 2014 3:01 PM
The 2015 John Cooper Works model debuted at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
- Mercedes-Benz: Still Showing Off
January 13 2014 12:10 PM
The next-generation C-Class is roomier and has more safety features, among other refinements.
- Here's The Chevy Z06, If You Can Handle It
January 13 2014 10:57 AM
The 2015 Z06 will be considered GM’s most capable street-legal production Corvette.