- Subaru Hints At Its Next Turbocharged Impreza WRX
March 28 2013 2:00 PM
Subaru isn't saying what's under the hood of its next turbocharged Impreza WRX, but this concept car showing in New York provides clues.
- For The Day Tripper And Sunday Driver: Rolls' Wraith
March 28 2013 12:57 PM
The Rolls-Royce Waith made its North American at the 2013 New York Auto Show.
- And The World's Best Driving Machines Are...
March 28 2013 11:16 AM
The World Car Award winners were announced Thursday and the best overall is a familiar German subcompact.
- Watch The 2014 Dodge Durango World Debut
March 28 2013 9:35 AM
The 2014 Dodge Durango will make its global debut at the 2013 New York Auto Show at 11:40 a.m. EDT.
- A Smaller Benz: But CLA 45 AMG Has Power
March 27 2013 8:07 PM
The Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG, a new sedan with plenty of horsepower, has been revealed at the New York Auto show.
- Land Rover, Jaguar On The Prowl
March 27 2013 6:29 PM
Jaguar Land Rover Ltd. unveiled three vehicles, the Range Rover Sport and two new R performance vehicles, at the 2013 New York Auto Show.
- Why The Shelby Focus ST?
March 27 2013 5:08 PM
Here's what Shelby International President John Luft says about why his company has decided to re-explore the four-cylinder turbocharged car.
- 2013 New York Auto Show: Kia Unveils 2014 Soul [PHOTOS]
March 27 2013 2:58 PM
Kia announced the 2014 Soul at the 2013 New York Auto Show, complete with dancing hamsters.
- Presenting In The US: The 2015 VW Golf GTI
March 27 2013 12:38 PM
Volkswagen's 2015 Golf will help the German automaker continue its North American winning streak.
- New York Auto Show 2013: Toyota Unveils The 2014 Highlander SUV [PHOTOS]
March 27 2013 10:44 AM
Toyota unveiled the 2014 Highlander at the 2014 New York Auto Show on March 27.
- WATCH: Jeep Cherokee's Official Debut At The NY Auto Show
March 27 2013 9:01 AM
Jeep will reveal the 2014 Cherokee at the 2013 New York Auto Show on March 27, 2013. The live stream begins at 1:45 p.m. EDT.
- These Are The New Cars Everyone Will Be Talking About
March 27 2013 5:51 AM
A thousand vehicles, four levels, 900,000 square feet, will be on public display at the NY International Auto Show.
- WPP's Indian Unit Sacks Employees Over Ford Figo's Sexist Ads
March 27 2013 3:42 AM
JWT, the Indian arm of the advertising major WPP has sacked its employees involved in a controversial sexist advertisement series.
- Watch The Debut Of The 2014 Toyota Highlander
March 27 2013 12:38 AM
During the 2013 New York Auto Show Toyota will unveil its 2014 Highlander, a new mid-size SUV, on Wednesday. The live stream begins at 9:10 a.m. EDT.
- Consumer Reports Says Japanese Motorcycles Most Reliable
March 26 2013 2:19 PM
A new reliability survey shows what and how frequently things can go wrong with popular bikes.
- Ford India Apologizes For Figo Ad
March 25 2013 4:05 AM
Ford Motors India apologizes for an ad campaign blunder that leaves Italy seething against distasteful portrayal of its former premier.
- Volvo's February Truck Deliveries Off In Most Markets Except Brazil
March 20 2013 2:44 PM
Volvo's truck division cites uncertainties about Europe as part of the reason for weak February sales.
- Software Snag: GM Recalls 34,000 Buicks, Cadillacs
March 20 2013 12:57 PM
General Motors is recalling about 33,700 model-year 2013 Buick LaCrosse sedans and Cadillac SRX crossover vehicles.
- Freescale: Smart Cars Need Smarter Circuitry
March 19 2013 4:52 PM
The maker of vehicle electric systems has new devices that can lighten car weight by up to 20 pounds.
- Volkswagen Recalls Cars In China
March 18 2013 9:24 AM
Volkswagen AG, Europe’s largest automaker, plans to recall vehicles in China after drawing scrutiny over defective gearbox systems.