- What's Behind The Jump In US Auto Inventories?
February 13 2014 10:41 AM
U.S. new-car inventories are at a 53-month high, which means automakers will need to sweeten deals.
- Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million Vehicles Globally
February 13 2014 4:01 AM
The company said that no reports or complaints have been received of accidents or injuries associated with the latest recall.
- Sinkhole Swallows 8 Prized Corvettes At Kentucky Museum [VIDEO]
February 13 2014 1:21 AM
Among the collection were a 2009 ZR1Blue Devil and a 1993 ZR-1 Spyder, both on loan to the museum from General Motors.
- Will A '21st Century Union' Be Born In Tennessee This Week?
February 12 2014 5:46 AM
Volkswagen workers will decide by secret ballot whether to adopt the first German-style union structure in the United States.
- Here's Why Beijing Is Not Embracing Electric Vehicles
February 10 2014 12:13 PM
Despite incentives worth thousands of dollars and license plates that are easy to obtain, Beijingers aren’t flocking to electric cars.
- What Is Detroit Offering India? [SLIDESHOW]
February 10 2014 4:48 AM
Two of Detroit's Big Three automakers showcased their latest products at the ongoing New Delhi auto show.
- Why Toyota Will Exit Australia By 2017
February 10 2014 2:38 AM
The company's decision, which will result in the loss of 2,500 jobs, follows similar decisions by General Motors Holden and Ford.
- Why A Used Tesla Model S Can Cost More Than A New One
February 07 2014 12:10 PM
What's more, a new study suggests that current Model S owners can actually make money in the used car market.
- India On 2-Wheelers: A Slideshow
February 07 2014 2:19 AM
India is fast becoming an attractive destination for makers of high-end super bikes, a trend in evidence at the ongoing New Delhi auto show.
- Samsung, Tata Motors In Infotainment Deal
February 06 2014 1:41 PM
Tata Motors, which acquired Jaguar Land Rover in 2008, and Samsung will try to turn the dashboard into a smartphone.
- It’s Not A Good Time To Be A Ferrari Dealer In Singapore
February 06 2014 10:28 AM
Fewer of the world’s priciest wheels were sold in Singapore last year thanks to higher taxes on auto purchases.
- A Counterfeit Part In An Aston Martin?
February 06 2014 10:22 AM
Money does not always buy quality when China is involved.
- GM Disappoints, Missing Earnings Forecast
February 06 2014 8:37 AM
Net income and revenues were up, but the world’s third-largest automaker still missed forecasts. What happened?
- Highlights From Day 1 Of New Delhi Auto Show [SLIDESHOW]
February 06 2014 1:45 AM
The auto show begins as automakers try to shake off the effects of 2013, the worst year for India's automobile sector in a decade.
- Nissan Rolls Out Datsun Go In India [PHOTOS]
February 05 2014 7:18 AM
The first car rolled out of the Japanese automaker's Chennai, India, plant this week.
- Tesla Sets World Record
February 05 2014 6:34 AM
Tesla successfully completed a cross-country trip in a record-setting time and will petition Guinness for the record.
- What GM's India-Designed SUV Concept Hopes To Accomplish
February 05 2014 3:30 AM
"Adra," the company's concept car designed by its team in Bangalore, is expected to serve the growing demand for SUVs in India.
- Renault Hopes To Ride SUV Wave In India [PHOTOS]
February 05 2014 1:07 AM
The Indian consumer has an "investment mindset" when buying a car, Renault's India head says.
- GM Expected To Report Better Q4, 2013 Earnings
February 04 2014 7:02 PM
The world’s third-largest automaker will announce its fourth-quarter earnings on Thursday morning before markets open in New York.
- Hard Times Ahead For Auto Dealers?
February 04 2014 1:31 PM
A new report suggests margin pressure and the Internet could squeeze U.S. auto dealer networks.