- The United States' 11 Most Endangered Historic Places
June 20 2013 5:53 AM
These are the U.S.' most endangered historic places in 2013, according to the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Kanye West And Scott Disick Are Crazy For 'Yeezus' Album
June 17 2013 11:06 PM
Kanye West releases his "American Psycho" themed promo video for his new album "Yeezus"
- Artist Releases Topless, Post-Mastectomy Rendering of Angelina Jolie
June 17 2013 2:06 PM
Swedish artist Johan Andersson's portrait of the actress-director was inspired by reflections on his own mother's battle with breast cancer.
- Foods And Traditions Associated With The Wrong Country
June 14 2013 5:45 AM
Fortune cookies aren’t Chinese, Gyros aren’t Greek and Cinco de Mayo isn’t Mexico’s Independence Day. Let’s set the record straight.
- Competition Winners Put Underwater World In Focus
June 13 2013 5:51 AM
Winners of the 2013 Annual Underwater Photography Contest offer a pinhole view into a part of the earth that most never see.
- Prog-Rock Legends Yes Will Host 'Yestival' This Summer
June 11 2013 11:53 AM
Yes bassist Chris Squire: “This is a concept we've been trying to put into motion for some time, and only now we've been able to turn it into reality.”
- Massive ‘Lego House’ To Rise In Toy’s Danish Hometown
June 10 2013 5:41 AM
A 30-meter (100-foot) Lego House will open in the toy's hometown of Billund, Denmark, in 2016.
- Vivid Sydney Paints City In A Kaleidoscope Of Colors
June 07 2013 8:02 PM
The 2013 Vivid Sydney festival comes to a close Monday after turning Australia's biggest city into a glowing museum for two weeks.
- For The Price, This Persian Rug Should Fly
June 06 2013 9:50 AM
Sotheby's auction house said it sold a Persian rug from the 1600s to an anonymous bidder for a record price.
- Finnair Flies Into A Plagiarism Scandal
June 03 2013 5:50 AM
The artwork on a Marimekko-designed airplane for Finnair was found to be plagiarized from a 1963 piece of Ukrainian folk art.
- Henry VIII’s Prize Warship Goes On Display
May 31 2013 11:39 PM
Thirty years after it was plucked from the sea, Henry VIII's prized warship, Mary Rose, will go on display at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
- Chinese Painter Overtakes Picasso's Earnings Record
May 31 2013 10:40 AM
Move over Picasso. Works by a 20th century Chinese artist have sold for more than your works ever raked in. Lo siento, Pablo.
- 'Les Miserables' Returns to Broadway's Imperial Theatre
May 30 2013 3:00 PM
The acclaimed musical "Les Misérables" will return to Broadway's Imperial Theatre after 11 years. The musical will open in March 2014.
- A Dubai-Style Island Off The Coast Of Barcelona?
May 27 2013 2:52 PM
"Barcelona Island" would be like a slice of Dubai off of Spain -- and that’s exactly why Barcelona leaders are aghast.
- Detroit May Sell Its Art Treasures To Pay Down Debt
May 26 2013 10:03 PM
Can public art be considered an “asset” in a bankruptcy filing? That’s the debate brewing over the Detroit Institute of Arts' masterpieces.
- Vivid Sydney Lights Up Largest Australian City
May 23 2013 10:28 PM
Vivid Sydney has grown into the biggest festival of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere -- and a key tool in branding Sydney.
- Emma Watson Poses Pantless On W Cover
May 16 2013 1:01 PM
Actress Emma Watson poses pantless on the cover of W magazine's latest issue, discussing her desire to remain young and how uncomfortable it feels to be known as on of Hollywood's sexiest young stars.
- ‘Bea Arthur Naked’: Controversial John Currin Nude Portrait Expecting $2.5M At Christie’s
May 15 2013 2:35 PM
A nude portrait of Bea Arthur is expected to go for millions at a Christie's auction.
- Giant Rubber Duck Deflates in Hong Kong Harbour
May 15 2013 11:57 AM
The giant Rubber Duck that debuted in Hong Kong earlier this month has deflated due to due to weather conditions, according to Victoria Harbour officials.
- Rachel McAdams Stars In Second Time Traveling Film [VIDEO]
May 15 2013 10:50 AM
Rachel McAdams stars in another time-traveler movie.