- NYPD Reportedly Looking For Banksy
October 17 2013 3:16 PM
The NYPD's Vandal Squad is reportedly looking for Banksy, the mysterious street artist staging a monthlong residency in NYC.
- Man Photographs Mother Having Sex For Art Exhibit
October 11 2013 3:55 PM
Photographer Leigh Ledare spent eight years taking sexually explicit pictures of his mother.
- Banksy's NYC Street Art Exhibition In Pictures
October 10 2013 11:13 PM
Graffiti artist Banksy has taken up shop in New York City in October, using the streets as a mural for his "Better Out Than In" exhibition.
- Graffiti Artist Banksy Possibly Unmasked In New Photo
October 09 2013 7:06 PM
A witness at the scene of British graffiti artist Banksy's latest installation in New York City claims he may have captured a photo of the elusive artist.
- 'Save 3rd Ward' Campaign Launched After Iconic Cultural Center Is Abruptly Shuttered
October 09 2013 6:26 PM
A group of 3rd Ward member artists are trying to save their studio spaces from foreclosure, but they are "not trying to bail Jason Goodman out."
- The World's Most Endangered Heritage Sites In 2013
October 09 2013 6:20 AM
Venice and the St. Louis Arch are among 67 endangered sites in 41 countries to make the 2014 World Monuments Watch List.
- Art In Motion At The MIT Museum [PHOTOS, VIDEOS]
October 08 2013 4:54 PM
Sculptures wave, wriggle and undulate at the MIT Museum's newest exhibition.
- Peek Inside Richard Branson’s $60K-A-Night Island Getaway
October 07 2013 10:59 PM
It was just over two years ago that the Great House at Richard Branson's famed Necker Island resort burnt to the ground. Now, it's back.
- Mainland Art Auction Houses To Sweep Hong Kong
October 04 2013 2:15 PM
For Golden Week, two Chinese art auction houses offer biggest sales ever to compete with international houses.
- Introducing The World’s First Instagram Hotel
October 02 2013 5:41 AM
The world's first "Instagram hotel," Sydney's 1888 Hotel, offers a free night stay to anyone with more than 10,000 followers.
- 125 Years Of Iconic Images At National Geographic
September 27 2013 5:43 AM
As National Geographic magazine prepares for its 125th anniversary this October, we take a look back at the iconic images.
- Christie’s Is Now Open For Business In Mainland China
September 27 2013 5:11 AM
In its first auction on Thursday, Christie’s sold goods worth $25 million.
- How Taiwan Can Benefit From A Giant Rubber Ducky
September 24 2013 10:51 PM
What’s a good way to drum up interest in your city and generate tens of millions of dollars in the process? Get a jumbo-sized rubber ducky.
- What’s Old Is New Again: Behold The Era Of The Giant Ferris Wheel
September 20 2013 9:59 AM
Built to rival the Eiffel Tower and then relegated to theme parks, the Ferris wheel has emerged anew as the ultimate status symbol.
- Korea To Build ‘Invisible’ Skyscraper Next To Airport
September 13 2013 6:19 AM
The 450-meter (1,476-foot) Tower Infinity will use an LED façade system and optical cameras to become "invisible."
- Van Gogh Found In An Attic Turns Out To Be Real
September 09 2013 8:47 PM
The Van Gogh Museum identified a 125-year-old painting stored in a collector's attic as an authentic Van Gogh.
- These Are The World’s ‘Vainest’ Skyscrapers
September 06 2013 5:40 AM
The Council on Tall Buildings has noticed an unusual trend in the construction of today's skyscrapers: “vanity height.”
- Beyoncé's 32 Most Iconic Music Video Hairstyles
September 04 2013 7:09 PM
In honor of Beyoncé's 32nd birthday today, we've gathered 32 of the star's most iconic music video hairstyles. Happy B-Day!
- Photographer Trains Lens On Physics Machines [PHOTOS]
August 20 2013 6:02 AM
NYC photographer Stanley Greenberg creates breathtaking photographs of the complex machines used in physics experiments.
- One Thousand Egyptian Treasures Looted Amid Unrest
August 19 2013 9:45 PM
Some 1,050 artifacts spanning 3,500 years of history were looted from Egypt's Malawi National Museum last week.