- ?The Bachelorette? 2012 Recap: Emily Maynard Meets (Most Of) The Parents
July 03 2012 2:44 PM
And then there were three.
- 26 New Unesco World Heritage Sites Added In 2012 [SLIDESHOW]
July 03 2012 12:57 PM
The birthplace of Jesus, the site of Xanadu, the iconic landscape of Rio de Janeiro, and a ninth-century mosque are among new additions to UNESCO's renowned World Heritage List.
- Five Things To Know About 'Magic Mike' And ?True Blood? Star Joe Manganiello
July 02 2012 1:22 PM
He dresses up like a fireman in the film.
- Anderson Cooper Comes Out, Wasn?t Ever In
July 02 2012 12:37 PM
?The fact is, I?m gay,? Cooper said in an e-mail he permitted a friend in journalism to disclose.
- Tom Cruise To Divorce For The Third Time
June 29 2012 5:44 PM
Katie Holmes filed for divorce.
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner To Publish Young Adult Science Fiction Novel
June 29 2012 4:37 PM
It should be out in Summer 2013.
- Spider Man 2012: Emma Stone, Kirsten Dunst And Other Ladies Who Got Tangled Up In Peter Parker's Web [PHOTOS]
June 29 2012 10:59 AM
Who has captured the heart of Peter Parker and Spider-Man?
- Nora Ephron Dead: Her Top 10 Most Memorable Quotes
June 27 2012 4:27 PM
Nora Ephron, who died Tuesday, left many witty observations.
- Amy Winehouse's Father Writes About Late Singer In ?Amy, My Daughter?
June 27 2012 2:17 PM
How did she behave toward the end?
- Google?s Tablet: How Many More Platforms Coming?
June 27 2012 12:22 PM
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), the No. 1 search engine, Wednesday showed its first tablet, the Nexus 7, priced at $199, as part of its annual Google I/O developers conference.
- The 10 Best Promos Out Of 2012's Cannes Lions
June 25 2012 2:37 PM
The 59th International Festival of Creativity, known as the Cannes Lions, wrapped up this past weekend. This year, top winners included a blank annual report and an invisible hydrogen powered Mercedes Benz.
- Salvador Dali Painting Stolen From NYC Art Gallery; 'Cartel Des Don Juan Tenorio' Valued At $150,000
June 23 2012 11:04 AM
A valuable Salvador Dali watercolor and ink painting was recently swiped off the wall of a New York City art gallery. The Associated Press is reporting that the painting, which is valued at around $150,000, was taken from a Madison Avenue Art Gallery on Tues., June 19, by a man posing as a customer.
- Travel Photographer Of The Year: The Winning Images
June 22 2012 3:19 PM
Shadowy figures stalk the streets of Mexico during Day of the Dead celebrations. A friendly Beluga whale smiles as a scuba diver swims alongside in the White Sea. These images are among the winning photos now on display at the Royal Geographic Society in London.
- LeRoy Neiman Dies: The Paintings That Defined His Amazing Career [PHOTOS]
June 21 2012 9:50 AM
Prolific sports artist LeRoy Neiman died on Wednesday, June 20 at the age of 91. While no details of how he died were provided, his New York-based publicist confirmed Neiman's death to the Associated Press.
- Painter LeRoy Neiman Dead At 91
June 20 2012 10:28 PM
LeRoy Neiman, whose distinctive, abstract style of painting sports figures in action made him a star on a par with some of the famous athletes he painted, died on Wednesday at age 91.
- Kardashians, John Mayer And Other Celebrities Who Talk Too Much [PHOTOS]
June 20 2012 4:04 PM
It ain?t easy being famous, but these people could make it easier on themselves.
- Apple-Samsung Patent Wars Could Yield U.S. Sales Ban
June 20 2012 12:52 PM
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, has won a small victory in its battle against rival and supplier Samsung Electronics (Seoul: 005930).
- ?The Bachelorette? Recap: Countries Are Confused While Disney Self-Promotes
June 19 2012 10:45 AM
Say ?goodbye? to Travis and Ryan after Croatia serves as a substitute for Scotland and Disney plugs its Pixar film Brave.
- ?Terra Sacra Time Lapses? Video Spans 6 Years On 7 Continents And 24 Countries
June 15 2012 5:17 PM
Sean F. White's video Terra Sacra Time Lapses offers a mesmerizing glimpse of life on all seven continents.
- Microsoft Tablet? Buzz Says iPad Rival Due
June 15 2012 12:42 PM
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), the world's biggest software company, is expected to make a new consumer push by announcing its own Windows Tablet for shipment next quarter, industry analysts said.