- iPad 3 Release Date Likely in March: Will Battery Drain, Data Suck Issues be Addressed?
January 07 2012 9:42 AM
So much has been written about the quality and specifications of the iPad 3 so far that it is perhaps prudent to concentrate on some problems that may work against the new device.
- Van Halen Tour 2012: Eddie's Son to be a Part of the Tour [Venue, Dates, Details]
January 06 2012 12:04 PM
The legendry rock band will start the tour Feb 18 from Louisville's KFC Yum! Center. The five-month-long tour will conclude June 26 at New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA.
- Justin Timberlake Engaged to Jessica Biel, Confirms Grandma
January 06 2012 10:25 AM
The person, who confirmed the engagement report, is none other than Justin's grandmother Sadie Bomar. Sadie confirmed the report saying: Yes, Justin is engaged.
- Steve Jobs Action Figure Maker Defends Product; Buy the Doll Before it Gets Banned
January 06 2012 8:31 AM
Though, Apple's legal team is working hard to stop the sale of the action figure, the dolls are still up for sale on different online shopping Web sites.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: Pod2g Disappoints A5 Users in Recent Blog Post
January 03 2012 8:10 AM
Pod2g, the French hacker of the Chronic Dev-team, who said he would be working full-time on the A5 jailbreak and transferred all the responsibilities of the A4 untethered jailbreak to the Chronic Dev-team, to help him focus on the declared task, recently updated his blog. Unfortunately, to the disappointment of A5 users, there is no mention of the new jailbreak in the post.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: Apple Users May Witness a Series of Jailbreaks in 2012
December 31 2011 7:31 AM
As 2011 counts down to its last few hours, there will be a number of people working on Apple's forthcoming mobile operating system - the company themselves, the product users and, obviously, iOS hackers.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: Teething Issues, Apple Updates Keeping Pod2g, MuscleNerd Busy
December 30 2011 10:07 AM
An untethered jailbreak for Apple devices powered by the A4 processor has been released. Meanwhile, users of Apple devices running on the A5 processor are still waiting for their jailbreak. However, the release of a break for A4 devices doesn't mean the hackers' jobs are over.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: No Jailbreak for A5 Devices; Download-Install Guide for A4 Jailbreak
December 29 2011 10:44 AM
The untethered jailbreak for the Apple devices powered by A4 processor is finally out, but the users of A5 devices like iPad 2 and iPhone 4S are still hopeful of getting a jailbreak in the current year only.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: 5 Things You Must Remember Before Installing Corona, Redsn0w 9.10b1
December 29 2011 5:55 AM
Before running the latest untethered jailbreak from both the Dev-teams, you should know some facts about the jailbreaks, which can help you have a silky jailbreaking experience.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak Corona Released; Beware of Fake Programs
December 28 2011 9:33 AM
With the reports of the new jailbreak's release on the Internet there are some reports of a product which can unlock and jailbreak even A5 devices like iPhone 4S.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: Pod2g's Corona Won't Work Without MuscleNerd's Redsn0w
December 27 2011 1:31 PM
Pod2g's Corona will never be able to enter any Apple device until the user runs MuscleNerd's Redsn0w and jailbreak it. This is the first time in the history of jailbreaking when an untethered jailbreak will not work without a tethered jailbreak's support.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak Released; Corona 5.0.1 Untethered is New Year Gift From Pod2g (Download)
December 27 2011 9:20 AM
Finally after a long wait, Pod2g has given the Christmas and New Year gift to his fans by releasing the untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.0.1.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: Are Pod2g and MuscleNerd Preparing a New Year Gift?
December 27 2011 7:33 AM
The two most active jailbreakers of the year - Pod2g and MuscleNerd - have not been active for the last four days and must have been busy in Christmas celebrations. If this speculation is right, then the untethered jailbreak for A4 devices is not coming for the Apple users this year.
- After Christmas Sales: Track Best Deals on Your iPhones and iPads
December 26 2011 9:28 AM
Christmas may be over but never forget the shopping season is still going strong. There were Christmas deals until Dec. 25... now there are after-Christmas sales!
- Christmas Day Basketball: Chicago Bulls Bulldoze LA Lakers in Opening Game (HIGHLIGHTS)
December 26 2011 6:12 AM
There were five games scheduled for Dec. 25; the third of these - the Chicago Bulls vs the Los Angeles Lakers made for some nail-biting moments.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: Pod2g's Jailbreak May Lose to Redsn0w
December 25 2011 9:19 AM
As people await the untethered jailbreak, they must be hoping it comes in 2011. If it does, and there are still six days to go, then Pod2g and his new jailbreak will definitely be remembered as Jailbreaker and Jailbreak of the Year.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: Apple's Updates May Hamper Pod2g, MuscleNerd's Efforts
December 24 2011 11:41 AM
Apple, to solve battery issues related iPhone 4S running on iOS 5, will be releasing new updates of the operating software which can carry a patch for the new jailbreak.
- iOS 5 Jailbreak: 3GS Users Facing Problems with Redsn0w 0.9.9b9d, Nine Steps to Jailbreak with Redsn0w (GUIDE)
December 24 2011 8:17 AM
Here is an easy nine step guide to make your jailbreaking experience smoother...
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: Pod2g Not to Release A4 Jailbreak
December 23 2011 8:28 AM
The French hacker is reluctant from releasing the jailbreak so that Apple does not prevent the new jailbreak in iOS 5.1.
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: Why Pod2g, MuscleNerd Facing Hard Times to Jailbreak A5 Devices
December 22 2011 6:49 AM
The reasons may vary in the community, but the main reason for the delay is the A5 processor. As the processor is new and was released with iPad 2, there is no bootrom-level jailbreak for the processor. Whereas the bootrom-level exploit for A4 processor was found after the release iOS 4 in 2010.