Articles by FBI
- Death On NYC Train Station Platform: Who Is William Coyman?
May 03 2012 12:30 PM
The mysterious death of William Coyman, a retired teamster from Boston, Mass., has raised many questions about the circumstances surrounding the deadly incident. In August, the Beantown teamster stepped off an Amtrak train in New York City and collapsed on the platform at Pennsylvania station.
- Sirhan Sirhan: Witness In RFK Assassination Points To Second Shooter, Who Is Nina Rhodes-Hughes? [VIDEO]
May 01 2012 1:11 PM
Nina Rhodes-Hughes, a key witness to the RFK assassination, has come out and said she believes that convicted RFK murderer Sirhan Sirhan did not act alone in the 1968 assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. Rhodes, a long overlooked witness to the murder, tells CNN in an exclusive interview that she heard two guns firing during the 1968 shooting and that authorities altered her account of the crime.
- Five Arrested In US Plot To Blow Up Bridge
May 01 2012 12:43 PM
U.S. authorities arrested five self-described anarchists in the Cleveland area for allegedly plotting to blow up a four-lane highway bridge over a national park, but had no ties to foreign terrorism, the U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday.
- Cleveland Bomb Plot: FBI Arrest 5 Anarchists For Attempting To Blow Up Brecksville-Northfield High Level Bridge
May 01 2012 11:40 AM
Five suspects were brought into custody by the FBI for conspiring to blow up the Brecksville-Northfield High Level Bridge in Cleveland after months-long sting operation.
- Isabel Celis Missing: Man From Security Tape Comes Forward, Police Expand Search To Mexico
April 30 2012 12:48 PM
As the search for missing Isabel Celis continues, authorities said that a man, who was captured on security footage near where the 6-year-old went missing, has come forward to possibly shed insight into the case.
- Fake Justin Bieber Arrested After Forcing Young Girls Into Child Pornography
April 29 2012 7:26 AM
A man from Montgomery, Alabama, has been charged with child pornography and sexual exploitation after he faked his identity as pop sensation Justin Bieber and got young girls to perform sexual acts on the internet.
- New Secret Service Scandal Alleges Nights Of Drinking, Prostitution In El Salvador
April 26 2012 10:28 AM
A new alleged sex and prostitution scandal may hurt the reputation of the U.S. Secret Service, after CNN affiliate KIRO-TV exclusively reported that about a dozen agents are being accused of taking strippers back to their hotel in El Salvador last March.
- US Military To Scour Training For Anti-Muslim Materials
April 25 2012 12:36 PM
The U.S. military will conduct a comprehensive review of its training materials in an effort to eliminate any anti-Islamic content, Wired's Danger Room reported.
- Isabel Celis Missing: Family Offers Reward For Information As Police Allow Them To Return To Their Home
April 24 2012 5:52 PM
As the search for missing 6-year-old Tucson girl Isabel Celis continues with very few leads, the family has offered a reward for any information that can help authorities.
- Isabel Celis Missing: FBI Dogs Find Clue in Girl's Arizona Home
April 24 2012 11:50 AM
Police haven't revealed what it is, but a clue towards the whereabouts of a missing Arizona girl was found by FBI dogs on Monday, ABC News Reported.
- John Edwards Trial: 10 Things To Know About Mistress Rielle Hunter
April 24 2012 10:19 AM
While the controversy has brought Rielle Hunter in to the spotlight, for better or worse, Edwards' mistress is known for more than just conceiving a love child with the Democratic presidential candidate. Here are 10 things to know about Rielle Hunter.
- Etan Patz Case Still A Mystery; Basement Search Ends, 'No Obvious Human Remains Found'
April 23 2012 3:28 PM
What really happened on the day 6-year-old Etan Patz went missing in 1979 is still a mystery, as authorities have ended their search of a SoHo basement with no obvious finding of human remains, New York Police Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne said Monday.
- Etan Patz Search In SoHo Basement Comes Up Empty, No Human Remains Or Blood Found
April 23 2012 12:46 PM
The search for the Etan Patz, a 6-year-old boy who disappeared more than three decades ago, in a SoHo basement ended with no human remains or blood being found.
- Isabel Mercedes Celis Missing: FBI Sends In Search Dogs As Police Investigate Sex Offenders In The Neighbordhood
April 23 2012 10:25 AM
On Monday, FBI dogs trained for urban searches were sent in to the Tucson home where 6-year-old Isabel Mercedes Celis disappeared as local authorities, state officials and federal agencies frantically search for the first grader they believe was abducted.
- Othniel Miller: New Update In Etan Patz Disappearance: Ex-Wife Claims He Raped His Niece
April 21 2012 1:54 PM
Othniel Miller, the handyman who is currently having his former basement workshop dug up by the FBI in connection with the 1979 disappearance of Etan Patz, has a new accusation against him. Miller's ex-wife told police that he raped his niece.
- Matt Weaver Under Investigation; FBI Suspects Student Hacker Of Election Fraud
April 21 2012 10:15 AM
Matt Weaver, a college junior running for president of the student government at California State San Marcos, is being investigated by the FBI for election fraud, as they suspect he hacked 700 voters' passwords and IDs to change the electronic polling results.
- Thomas Beatie, ‘Pregnant Man,’ Splits From Wife Of 9 Years, Going Through ‘Rough Patch’ [PICTURES]
April 20 2012 11:38 AM
Thomas Beatie, a.k.a. 'Pregnant Man,' who made headlines in 2008 as the world's first legal transgendered man to give birth, has separated from his wife of nine years.
- Othniel Miller: 7 Things To Know About The New Suspect In The Etan Patz Disappearance Case
April 20 2012 11:33 AM
Six-year-old Etan Patz disappeared while walking to his New York City bus stop on May 25, 1979. In 2001 Etan was declared dead, and in 2010 his case was reopened. After 33 years, police may have found a new lead in the child's mysterious disappearance.
- Etan Patz Case: Authorities Looking For Any Evidence Of Human Remains, Clothing
April 20 2012 10:30 AM
New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said on Friday authorities will be looking closely at the SoHo location where Etan Patz was seen the day before his disappearance. Investigators are continuing their search for any remains, clothing or any personal effects that can help close the case of the missing boy.
- Etan Patz Case: Photos Of NYPD, FBI Searching SoHo Basement For Missing Boy's Remains [SLIDESHOW]
April 19 2012 5:16 PM
When 6-year-old Etan Patz disappeared from his SoHo neighborhood on May 25, 1979, America was shocked. It was the first day the New York City boy was allowed to walk to the school bus stop alone. Now, 33 years later, a break in the case has prompted the FBI and New York City police to reopen the case and try to find out what happened to Patz.