- Your iPhone has a magnifying features, here's how to use it.
- Phones are getting bigger but if the font is still putting a strain on your eyes, there's a way to make the font bigger.
- Your iPhone's battery is more sensitive to the weather than you may have thought. If it's too hot or too cold, your iPhone could randomly restart or turn off.
- Lawsuit claims Apple forced users to upgrade to iOS 7 by breaking FaceTime in iOS 6 in order to save money on a data services deal with Akamai
- To celebrate the release date of the all-new iPhone 5 this Friday, Apple will also open five brand-new retail stores that very day in five different countries, including cities in Spain, France, Italy, and Germany. Apple will begin selling the iPhone 5 at 8 a.m. sharp local time in all 390 of its worldwide stores, but five of those stores will be opening their doors for the very first time. Here's a little bit about each of the five Apple Stores set to open later this week. iPhone 5 Release D...
- Apple fans and phone enthusiasts alike are looking forward to this Friday, the day Apple will finally release its all-new iPhone 5 out into the wild. With pre-orders for the new iPhone selling out in record time, users can't wait to get their hands on all the new features the iPhone 5 has to offer. The iPhone 5 is the first Apple device to run on the company's custom-built A6 chip, which is 22 percent smaller than the A5 and A5X chips found in the iPad 2, iPad 3, Apple TV 2 and iPhone 4S, ...
iOS 6 Release Date Is Almost Here: Why Apple Maps May Lose To Google, Other Features To Look Out ForApple will begin its official rollout of iOS 6 on Wednesday, just a couple of short days before the release date of its recently revealed iPhone 5. The next-generation operating system boasts a host of new features for iOS devices, but one crucial flaw may have some users considering a switch to Android.
- After the unveiling of its new Leica M camera at the world's leading imaging fair Photokina, German optics company Leica held a special event Monday night, in which the company's owner Andreas Kaufmann revealed a very special limited-edition camera in the works. Kaufmann announced that Leica had tapped Sir Jony Ive, Apple's lead designer and the brain behind such products as the iPod, iPhone and Sunflower iMac, to build an uber-limited edition of the Leica M for charity. Onl...
- Risk is once again off today as the dollar continues to find buying interest. This is the third day in a row that the dollar has risen -so is this a trend and has the QE3/ Draghi OMT boost to the markets already lost steam? We are unsure at this stage, although we believe that dollar gains will be limited by the prospect of more QE from the Fed (especially if the labour market doesn't start to pick up). However, the success, or not, of the ECB's OMT programme all depends on Spain requestin...
- iOS developer NotCom announced Monday that he had updated the jailbreak utility TinyUmbrella to version 6.00.00 with extended support to Apple TV on iOS 5.0.2 and iOS 6.0 support (including betas) to all supported iOS devices.
- During the unveiling of iPhone 5 in San Francisco last week, Apple announced that the latest version of its mobile operating system, iOS 6, would be made available for all the supported devices, including iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2 Sept. 19.
- Apple Inc booked orders for over two million iPhone 5 models in the first 24 hours, reflecting a higher-than-expected demand for the consumer device giant's new smartphone and setting it up for a strong holiday quarter.
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company announced the newest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod -- also known as iOS 6 -- will be released as a free update to iOS users two days prior to the launch of the iPhone 5, on Wednesday, Sept. 19. The iPhone 5 will release this Friday, Sept. 21. There are more than 200 new features coming to iOS 6. Here, we do our best to outline all of the biggest features right here for you. A...
Samsung Galaxy S4 Release Date Tipped For Early 2013; Galaxy S3 Successor Rumored To Feature Larger ScreenThe tech world is still buzzing over Samsung?s Galaxy S3, but a new rumor suggests that its successor, the Galaxy S4, will have a February 2013 release date. The next-generation flagship smartphone is said to be unveiled at a European technology expo this winter, company officials and local parts suppliers said to the Korea Times.
- Shares of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) surged past $700 for the first time, just a year after topping $400. The move brings Apple's market value to about $650 billion, cementing its 2012 role as the world's most valuable company, ahead of Exxon Mobil Corp. (NYSE: XOM).
Windows 8 Release Date Imminent: Microsoft Press Event Invites You To 'Celebrate' The New OS On Oct. 25The Windows 8 release date is nearly here, and Microsoft has just sent out invitations to a press event that is likely to detail the operating system?s new features. The company has been developing its new OS for quite some time, and now the upgraded software is finally ready for its official public unveiling.
Microsoft Surface Tablet Price Hinted By Steve Ballmer; Rumors Indicated Lower Cost For Windows RT DeviceMicrosoft is venturing deeper into the mobile industry with its upcoming Surface tablet, set for an Oct. 26 release date along its next-gen operating system, Windows 8. The official price for the Surface tablet still remains a mystery, but Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has shared some insight as to the role of cost when it comes to determining a device?s quality.
- Since 2001, every iPod, iPhone and iPad has come with a pair of Apple's signature white earphones, "the earbuds." For three years, Apple set out to create a speaker that was comfortable, secure, and provided one of the best audio experiences around. They were three years well-spent: These EarPods are incredible, and they're far superior to any audio experience Apple has created thus far.