- Just within an hour of the Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5 pre-orders going live, shipment dates for the new orders dropped to two weeks in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Germany and Australia, MacRumors stated.
Microsoft Santa Comes Calling; Free Surface Tablets, Work PCs, Windows Phone 8 Devices For EmployeesAfter the iPhone 5 euphoria, it's back to Goliath Microsoft. The Redmond-software giant seems to have ushered in Christmas in Fall by deciding to distribute free surface RT tablet, Windows Phone 8 device and a refreshed Windows 8 work machine, Geek Wire reported.
Apple iPhone 5: Ready To Pre-Order? Don't Be Surprised If Verizon, Sprint Don't Support Simultaneous Voice And DataApple has confirmed that it will start taking online pre-orders of the new iPhone 5 at exactly 12:01 a.m. PT (3:01 a.m. ET) Sept. 14. When it comes to carriers, Sprint and AT&T customers can pre-order the handset at the same time while Verizon will reportedly open its online shop a minute earlier at 12 a.m. PT.
- Jimmy Kimmel decided to poke fun at all of the iPhone 5 hype by handing people on the street an older model iPhone 4S and telling them it was Apple's latest product. The results are pretty amazing.
- Apple has officially announced the release date for its iPhone 5, which will hit stores on Sept. 21. Preorders for the next-generation smartphone begin on Friday, Sept. 14, but Verizon users may run into some trouble if they wish to keep their unlimited data plan.
- Want to play the iPhone 5 craze created by Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) and not pay the price for Apple's near-$700 shares. Think of some of its suppliers like Arm Holings (Nasdaq: ARMH) and Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM), or even Corning (NYSE: GLW) whose products are designed into the product.
- The iPhone 5 has almost everything we expected - emphasis on "almost." The phone has all of the important features we predicted, including the taller and thinner build, the new 4-inch Retina Display with a 16:9 ratio for watching widescreen video, but there were many rumored features that didn't make it into the final product release, including NFC, 3D photography and the self-timing camera. Apple iPhone 5: 11 Features We Wish Were Included In The Final Release
- On Wednesday Apple officially revealed the iPhone 5, laying to rest the endless release date rumors, price estimates and speculations on what features the device would include. The device was released alongside a brand new line of iPod Nano and iPod Touch products at the Yerva Center in San Francisco, where Apple’s Tim Cook and Phil Schiller took the stage.
- When the first customers for the iPhone 5 from Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, get their new products next Friday, chances are they’ll rave over the latest model, the upgrade for the nearly year-old iPhone 4S. But some anticipated items are absent, like an upgrade to Siri, NFC and biometric security.
- Steve Wozniak, the programmer and computer engineer who helped launch what would later become Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL), didn't have the best things to say about his former company when the subject of Apple's recent legal battle with Samsung (KRX:005930) came up, even as he expressed his anticipation for purchasing the new iPhone 5. Speaking to Bloomberg about Wednesday's launch of the highly anticipated iPhone 5 unveiling, Wozniak praised the iPhone 5, but also commented on the recent ...
Apple EarPods: 3 Major Benefits Of The New Earbuds Redesign, As Explained By Lead Designer Jony Ive [VIDEO]Apple's earbuds, those simple white earphones that have shipped with every iPod since the very first one in 2001, have grown to be as symbolic of Apple brand as the iPod itself. After a few minor variations on the same design, adding the remote and microphone features over the past 10 years, Apple finally unveiled a brand-new redesign of its earbuds at Wednesday's media event in San Francisco. But don't call them earbuds, those are yesterday's news; Apple's next-generation earphon...
- Shares of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, rose 1 percent in Thursday trading after several analysts at firms including Goldman Sachs (NYSEL GS) boosted their price targets for the Cupertino, Calif.-based company, citing potential sales of the iPhone 5.
- During Wednesday's special media event in San Francisco for the unveiling of iPhone 5, Apple also released a GM (Golden Master) seed of the OS on its developer portal. Here's how to jailbreak iOS 6 GM on A4 devices using Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4.
Apple iPhone 5: Specs, Features, Price, Keynote And Introductory Video - Everything You Need To KnowAs claimed by Apple, "the thinnest and lightest iPhone ever" finally saw the light of day Wednesday as the company announced its sixth generation iPhone, the "iPhone 5," in San Francisco. Here's what you need to know about the new iPhone, starting from features, specs, price, availability and more.
- Shares of Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) jumped Wednesday during its highly anticipated unveiling of a host of new high-profile software and hardware products, including the iPhone 5, in San Francisco.
An Open Letter To Apple: I Don't Want Your Stinkin' iPhone 5, Or Anything Else. It’s Not Me, It’s You. And We’re Over.Like all bad addictions, I’ve come to realize joy and utility no longer mask the negatives of Apple's intrusion into my life. My wallet, my brain and the people around me have suffered as a result of my dealings with the Cupertino giant. So I’m calling it quits. Apple, this thing of ours? It's over.
- Samsung’s Galaxy S3, the company’s flagship smartphone of 2012, is projected to reach another 10 million unit sales before the year’s end. Samsung believes that its Galaxy S3 will achieve more than 30 million in global sales by the end of 2012, an executive said to the Yonhap News Agency.
- Apple has finally unveiled the release date for its long awaited iPhone 5, confirming the rumors about its design, features and tech specs that have been circulating the Internet. Undoubtedly, Web surfers were buzzing with excitement, sharing their opinions through social media.
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, continues to abuse workers in China who assemble its iPhone 5 and other products, liberal watchdog group SumOfUs.org charged on Wednesday.
- Considering that the price of one share of Apple is about the same price as its unlocked iPhone (the one that allows you to switch carriers), there are less exciting, less expensive stocks out there that have done as well or better.