- Ryanair Holdings (Nasdaq: RYAAY), Europe's largest discount airline company by passengers, is asking for some help from rivals in its third attempt to buy Aer Lingus Group Plc (London: AERL).
- Russia's agricultural ministry will meet Friday to discuss limiting wheat exports as the country's key Black Sea-producing region has been wilted by drought, but few believe it will repeat the total ban on exports it implemented in 2010 during similar drought conditions.
- Candlestick marked a dramatic turning point in The Beatles' career and lives.
- The U.S. stock index futures point to a slightly lower open Wednesday as investors remained cautious waiting for Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke to announce monetary easing measures at the Jackson Hole symposium later this wee
- Most European markets fell Wednesday as investors remained watchful waiting for the euro zone policymakers to come up with stimulus measures to rejuvenate the faltering economy.
- A roundup and analysis of all the gossip surrounding Chelsea as the end of the transfer window draws near.
- A roundup and analysis of all the latest news as Arsenal strive to reinforce their squad in the closing days of the transfer window.
- Pirates attacked an oil tanker off the coast of Togo, taking control of its bridge and kidnapping 24 sailors before escaping amidst gunfire with a naval patrol boat on Tuesday.
- The U.S. stock index futures point to a slightly higher open Tuesday as investors follow a waiting strategy anticipating that the Federal Reserve will soon announce stimulus measures to rejuvenate the economic growth.
- Two Tibetan teenagers died after setting themselves on fire outside a monastery in Sichuan province in southwest China on Monday, foreign rights groups said.
- Most of the European markets fell Tuesday as investors remained cautious waiting for the euro zone policymakers to come up with stimulus measures to rejuvenate the faltering economy.
- The gold medalist only landed 49 percent of his first serves.
- The Australian made quick work of Petra Martic in the first round.
Naomi Campbell’s Turkish Island House Described As Energy Efficient, Other Stars Who Support SustainabilityNaomi Campbell’s Turkish island house was given as a gift to the star nearly a year ago in September, but the supermodel hasn’t always lived such a lavish life. It was recently reported that while Campbell was growing up, her mother was pushed to sell her home in order to pay for her daughter’s stage school.
- Where to watch live coverage as well as a full preview of the opening day of the 2012 US Open at Flushing Meadows.
- U.S. stock index futures point to a mixed open Monday as investors remained cautious waiting for the Federal Reserve to announce monetary easing measures to revive economic growth momentum.
- Most of the European markets fell Monday as investors remained watchful waiting for policymakers around the world to announce stimulus measures to boost the faltering global economy.
- Lonmin PLC, the platinum producer whose Marikana mine in South Africa was the site of deadly protests during the past several weeks, is pushing for a return to business as usual after an operations shutdown caused by a wildcat strike and a period of national mourning.
- Britain said Sunday it was still committed to reaching a diplomatic solution with Ecuador over the presence of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in the country's London embassy, after both sides took steps to defuse the standoff.
Washington Redskins vs. Indianapolis Colts: Watch Live Stream Online, Preview, Prediction as Robert Griffin III Faces Andrew LuckThe Washington Redskins face the Indianapolis Colts in each team’s third preseason game of 2012. Here’s how to watch a live stream online, as well as a preview and prediction as Robert Griffin III takes on Andrew Luck