- Netflix has relied on its five-star rating system for a while, but will soon replace it with a simpler thumbs-up or thumbs-down option.
- Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services will be available in the future on the Nintendo Switch—though no time frame has been provided.
- Netflix has a new feature that will help you create your own personal trainer with characters from your favorite Netflix shows.
- Netflix CEO, Reed Hastings, wants to put an end to buffering on Netflix.
- The new show 'Bill Nye Saves The World' from television science personality Bill Nye will debut on Netflix April 21.
Wii U Preorders Begin Today: GameStop Slashes Prices In Exchange For Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Trade-InsNintendo has unveiled the official release date for the Wii U in North America and Europe. The Wii successor will launch on Nov. 18 in the U.S. and Nov. 30 in Europe. During Thursday’s Nintendo Direct the long-time video game manufacturer announced the lineup of games that will debut alongside the next-generation console and the hardware specifications.
- Move over, Heidi Klum. Emma Watson has just dethroned you as the most dangerous celebrity to search for on the Internet, according to anti-virus software maker McAfee.
- After the "Doctor Who" season premiere last week -- "Asylum of the Daleks" -- fans are gearing up for the latest episode of the program, the brilliantly titled "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship." And while some American fans are planning to tune in to BBC America to catch the hit British series, others are turning to questionably legal online streams to get their "Doctor Who" fix.
- Returning to a familiar world and characters can be a way for people to replenish the reservoir of will in their psyche, a new study argues.
- Will "Arrested Development" or won't "Arrested Development" be made into a movie? Although creator Mitch Hurwitz revealed a year ago that the revived series would be made into a movie, fans are starting to have their doubts.
Judy Greer Of 'Arrested Development' To Make Broadway Debut Alongside Katie Holmes In 'Dead Accounts'It's been a big year for Judy Greer. The comedic actress is not just returning with the rest of the cast to "Arrested Development," but she's set to make her Broadway debut alongside Katie Holmes in the comedy "Dead Accounts."
- Ten months after betting the company on the success of the Kindle Fire, Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) CEO Jeff Bezos plans to redouble his effort Thursday when he displays its successor as well as new members of the Kindle e-reader line in California.
Pre-Market Movers (Pluristem, Facebook, ARM Holdings, BP plc, Netflix, Nokia, Francesca's, Alcatel, Capital One, Lennar)Pluristem Therapeutics, Facebook Inc, ARM Holdings Plc, Francesca's Holdings Corp, BP Plc, Nokia Corp, Alcatel Lucent SA, Capital One Financial Corp, Netflix and Lennar Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Wednesday.
‘Arrested Development’ Season 4 Spoilers: Henry Winkler And Scott Baio To Bring The Bluth Family More Bad Legal Advice? [PHOTO]When "Arrested Development" returns for its fourth season it looks like the Bluth family will still be in a heap of legal trouble! How do we know this? Henry Winkler, who played Bluth family attorney Barry Zuckerkorn, is tweeting up a storm!
- You don’t have to be a genius to determine that in a world of petabytes of data, projected 2012 sales of 367.2 million PCs, 107.4 million tablets and 650 million smartphones, a few smart companies are going to prosper: HP (NYSE: HPQ), IBM (NYSE: IBM), Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) and EMC.(NYSE: EMC).
- The much-hyped seventh season of "Doctor Who" premiers Saturday night on BBC America. And while fans across the globe are anxiously awaiting the return of Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor in "Asylum of the Daleks," finding a place to watch can be difficult for those without cable - or those who simply want to watch the show as it premiers in Britain.
'Arrested Development' Season 4 Spoilers: Judy Greer Tweets Photo, Kitty Sanchez To Return For The Netflix Revival [PHOTO]The "Arrested Development" cast has kept fans glued to their Twitter accounts with hope of more photos from the upcoming fourth season, but one recurring character from the Fox series almost slipped by us.
- Big news "Arrested Development" fans! The Bluth family may be hitting your TV sooner than you thought!
- Fans of cult-classic sitcom "Arrested Development" have more reasons to rejoice: not only is the sitcom coming back on the air after six years, but season four has been bumped from 10 to 13 new episodes.
- The good news for investors in Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, is that the shares didn’t set a new, post-initial public offering low on Wednesday. But they have come close, trading as low as $18.96 before recovering to $19.40, up 24 cents in late trading.