- Netflix's interactive choose your own adventure animated series debuts with 'Puss in Book: Trapped in an Epic Tale.'
- Rooted Android phones will not be able to download the Netflix app from the Google Play app store.
- The 'Dear White People' release time is in the wee hours of the morning, but here's why you should stay up to watch.
- Series star Antoinette Robertson says the hateful response to the 30-second 'Dear White People' teaser only proves why the show is so important.
- Netflix said it's not likely the streaming content provider would pay to show major live events in the future.
- Windows 10 users can now download TV shows and movies on Netflix and watch them offline.
- Netflix has relied on its five-star rating system for a while, but will soon replace it with a simpler thumbs-up or thumbs-down option.
- Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services will be available in the future on the Nintendo Switch—though no time frame has been provided.
- Netflix has a new feature that will help you create your own personal trainer with characters from your favorite Netflix shows.
- Netflix CEO, Reed Hastings, wants to put an end to buffering on Netflix.
- The new show 'Bill Nye Saves The World' from television science personality Bill Nye will debut on Netflix April 21.
Wii U Preorders Begin Today: GameStop Slashes Prices In Exchange For Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Trade-InsNintendo has unveiled the official release date for the Wii U in North America and Europe. The Wii successor will launch on Nov. 18 in the U.S. and Nov. 30 in Europe. During Thursday’s Nintendo Direct the long-time video game manufacturer announced the lineup of games that will debut alongside the next-generation console and the hardware specifications.
- Move over, Heidi Klum. Emma Watson has just dethroned you as the most dangerous celebrity to search for on the Internet, according to anti-virus software maker McAfee.
- After the "Doctor Who" season premiere last week -- "Asylum of the Daleks" -- fans are gearing up for the latest episode of the program, the brilliantly titled "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship." And while some American fans are planning to tune in to BBC America to catch the hit British series, others are turning to questionably legal online streams to get their "Doctor Who" fix.
- Returning to a familiar world and characters can be a way for people to replenish the reservoir of will in their psyche, a new study argues.
- Will "Arrested Development" or won't "Arrested Development" be made into a movie? Although creator Mitch Hurwitz revealed a year ago that the revived series would be made into a movie, fans are starting to have their doubts.
Judy Greer Of 'Arrested Development' To Make Broadway Debut Alongside Katie Holmes In 'Dead Accounts'It's been a big year for Judy Greer. The comedic actress is not just returning with the rest of the cast to "Arrested Development," but she's set to make her Broadway debut alongside Katie Holmes in the comedy "Dead Accounts."
- Ten months after betting the company on the success of the Kindle Fire, Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) CEO Jeff Bezos plans to redouble his effort Thursday when he displays its successor as well as new members of the Kindle e-reader line in California.
Pre-Market Movers (Pluristem, Facebook, ARM Holdings, BP plc, Netflix, Nokia, Francesca's, Alcatel, Capital One, Lennar)Pluristem Therapeutics, Facebook Inc, ARM Holdings Plc, Francesca's Holdings Corp, BP Plc, Nokia Corp, Alcatel Lucent SA, Capital One Financial Corp, Netflix and Lennar Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Wednesday.