- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is known for his volatile personality. However, it is unclear whether his outbursts will have an effect on his chances as a potential vice-presidential candidate.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, widely known by their couple name, Kimye have hit a milestone- - the two have been dating for 73 days. The queen of reality television shocked the world when she filed for divorce from her husband Kris Humphries after a measly 72-days marriage, but she's surprised her fans and naysayers alike by passing the 73-day mark with West.
- The mouse has a new likeness that will hang above over the chain's 500 restaurants.
- Kris Humphries could be a daddy in the near future after his ex-girlfriend posted an obscure tweet that has lead people to believe that the 25-year-old is pregnant- - as if the 72-day Kim Kardashian marriage drama couldn't get any juicier.
- The same president who set the record for campaign fundraising record in 2008 has been beat two months in a row and recently expressed concern to his contributors.
- On Tuesday, doctors described the removal process of a 51-pound cancerous tumor in the stomach of a New Jersey woman who delayed getting treated because she didn't have health insurance.
Reverse Surveillance: ACLU-NJ?s Police Tape App Lets You Secretly Record And Video Interactions With CopsIn what can be labeled as a form of reverse surveillance, the ACLU of New Jersey has released a Police Tape app to let residents secretly video or record any encounters they have with police.
- Superstar point guard Deron Williams will stay with the Brooklyn Nets for another five years under a $100 million contract he decided to accept Tuesday.
- Many residents will likely spend the Fourth of July barbequing without electricity and biting their tongues over how long it is taking to restore power.
- A boy band insulted Lauryn Hill at the BET Awards and Beyonce was not pleased, so the singer changed her speech in order to honor the singer.
- Add another incident to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's record of public confrontations. In a press conference Sunday night, the governor lashed out at a reporter who asked an off-topic question. Christie asked the reporter, Did I say on topic? Are you stupid? On topic, on topic. Next question.
- When ?Tupac? dazzled audiences at the Coachella music festival earlier this year, it heralded the mainstream arrival of the hologram. Now, so-called virtual assistants are popping up at airports across the globe.
- Thousands of miles away, a cadre of international Nobel laureates assembled to discuss global warming were having a, er, heated debate, arguing over data that the vast majority of scientists the world over say shows clear evidence of manmade climate change. But in the steaming streets of Brooklyn, the crowded public pools of Atlanta and the power outage-hit suburbs of Washington, D.C., the discussion was unanimous: It was hot.
3 States Declare Emergency After Eastern US Storms Leave 9 Dead, 4 Million Without Power And Heat Wave ContinuesA fierce line of thunderstorms and high winds that swept across the eastern U.S. have caused nine fatalities and have left millions without power -- and without air conditioning -- Saturday to deal with thermostat-popping temperatures. Three governors declared a state of emergency.
- Longtime New Jersey Devil Martin Brodeur could test the free-agent waters. There are plenty of places he could wind up.
New Jersey Devils Rumors: Contract Talks With Marty Brodeur Break Down, Goaltender to Test Free Agency?Reports are surfacing that Martin Brodeur will test the free agent market instead of resigning with the Devils.
- There are big incentives for states to participate in the Medicaid extension.
- the inevitable became official as Davis was selected first overall.