Articles by New Jersey
- Video Of MaryAnn Sahoury Breastfeeding Used As Pornography After 35-Year-Old Found Clip On Adult Website
August 10 2012 11:50 AM
MaryAnn Sahoury of New Jersey has filed suit against an Iowa production company after an instructional breast-feeding video she appeared in was taken by a third party and used to create pornography.
- Carli Lloyd Cements Olympic Legacy With Two Memorable Goals Over Japan
August 09 2012 4:47 PM
The midfielder was difference in the gold-medal match on Thursday night.
- Happy Birthday, Whitney Houston: A Look Back At The Grammy Award Winner's Remarkable Career [PHOTOS]
August 09 2012 10:06 AM
Today marks the 49th birthday of the amazing Whitney Houston. While her death was untimely, Whitney Houston will always be remembered as an icon and a great beauty. Take a look back at the Grammy award winner's remarkable career.
- The Monkees Announce Reunion Tour 2012: Are They Coming To Your City?
August 08 2012 6:34 PM
The surviving members of The Monkees announced dates Wednesday for their 2012 Reunion Tour, six months after the death of lead singer Davy Jones. Find out here if the band is playing in a city near you.
- Supercars On the Road Less Traveled: From New York To Saratoga Springs In the Aston Martin V8 Vantage And 2013 Porsche Boxster S
August 08 2012 6:34 AM
A road trip from New York City to Saratoga Springs, New York in the Aston Martin V8 Vantage and 2013 Porsche Boxster S is a reminder that life's about the journey, not the destination.
- The Latest Publishing Craze: Print Books?
August 07 2012 10:24 AM
A new report published by the Book Industry Study Group found that fewer consumers are purchasing books exclusively in electronic formats, while the number of booklovers who have "no preference" for e-books over print books is increasing.
- Cognizant Overtakes Infosys, Becomes Second Largest Indian IT Company
August 07 2012 6:41 AM
Cognizant Technologies Solutions Monday raced ahead of India's IT bellwether Infosys as the second largest IT company. New Jersey-based Cognizant beat Infosys in terms of the quarterly revenues in the first quarter of the financial year 2012-13.
- Nick Delpopolo Disqualified From 2012 Olympics After Failing Drug Test, Claims He Inadvertently Ate Pot Brownie
August 06 2012 1:48 PM
U.S. judo competitor Nick Delpopolo was disqualified at the 2012 Olympics in London after the 23-year-old reportedly tested positive for THC, a substance found in marijuana, during a drug test.
- 'Tanning Mom' Is Pale: Patricia Krentcil Abstains From Tanning [PHOTO]
August 03 2012 3:25 PM
Patricia Krentcil from New Jersey became best known as "tanning mom" after she was accused of bringing her fair skinned, red-headed daughter Anna into a tanning booth with her. Now the once overly-tanned mother is sporting a pale, more natural look after taking a "dare" from "In Touch" magazine.
- It ‘Takes A Village’ To Fix Our Education System
August 03 2012 2:12 PM
If we could just educate the next generation on how to eliminate poverty or war, we could then use that savings from our federal budget to fund more education for the following generations.
- Soni Sets World Record in 200-Meter Breaststroke
August 03 2012 12:24 AM
The American defended her gold medal from 2008 with another gold medal.
- Reaction To NYSE Trading Glitch Muted As Feds, Lawyers Monitor Fallout
August 01 2012 6:08 PM
The reaction to a market disturbance the affected the price of stock in hundreds of companies early Wednesday was markedly muted late in the day, as market participants, exchange operators and regulators were still trying to get a grasp on exactly what had just occurred.
- July Private-Sector Added 163,000 Jobs: ADP
August 01 2012 8:41 AM
The U.S. private sector added more jobs than forecast in July, ADP reported on Wednesday, giving the market some relief after three sluggish months as it awaits Friday's government employment report.
- Tottenham 2-1 New York Red Bulls: Cahill Makes Impact Before Second-Half Spurs Comeback
July 31 2012 10:21 PM
Match report from the Red Bull Arena of Tottenham's victory over the New York Red Bulls.
- Fannie-Freddie Mortgage Reductions Vetoed By Regulator, Underscoring Tension Over Housing Cure
July 31 2012 7:25 PM
A top U.S. housing regulator refused on Tuesday to offer principal reductions for mortgages held by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, highlighting a sharp difference in views over the best way to aid the beleagured real estate market.
- After GM Fires Marketing Chief, Can It Capitalize On Costly Manchester United Deal?
July 31 2012 4:52 PM
The global marketing chief for General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) was ousted because of an expensive, poorly negotiated deal with Manchester United, the world's most popular soccer club, according to a report.
- Bucking NRA-Backed Law, Democrats Want To Ban Online Sales Of Ammunition
July 31 2012 11:27 AM
On the heels of a gruesome theater shooting in Colorado and with estimates that 48,000 Americans could be killed by guns in the next four years, two Democratic lawmakers have proposed a legislation to ban the online sales of ammunition in order to prevent potential mass murderers from stocking up.
- Newark Mayor Cory Booker Could Have His Sights On Senate Seat, Governorship Depending On Chris Christie
July 28 2012 12:11 PM
Democratic Newark Mayor Cory Booker and Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie have demonstrated appeal across party lines, and, with the end of their respective terms in office approaching, they both could be moving up the political food chain.
- Kirk Cameron Turns Down Offer From Gay Teen To Discuss Stance On Gay Marriage, LGBT Community
July 27 2012 5:46 PM
Through his manager, actor and evangelist Kirk Cameron denied a request from a formerly bullied gay teenager who wanted to discuss the homophobic things Cameron has said in the past and the actions he's taken to prevent the legalization of gay marriage.
- Storms Disrupt Power In US Northeast; Forecast Warns Of Possible Derecho (PICTURES)
July 27 2012 3:59 AM
Storms hit the U.S. Northeast, leaving at least one person dead, while strong winds knocked out power to hundreds of thousands of residents. Severe thunderstorms accompanied by heavy downpour are expected to hit the U.S. Midwest today and into New York City and the Northeast, forecasters said.