- It's been nearly two decades since Vanilla Ice's debut in the music world, but a rumor began on Monday that the rapper died in a car crash. True, or just another Twitter death hoax?
- Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was blown away by the sandwiches at WaWas, repeatedly mispronouncing the Pennsylvania-based supermarket chain's name as he recounted his first time visiting a WaWa during a campaign stop in Cornwall, Pa. Is the former Massachusetts governor out of touch?
- Adam Sandler was once the epicenter of the comedy universe, but about 15 years after his heyday (e.g., Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore, arguably his two greatest hits), Sandler's grip on the funny bone in today's youth has loosened considerably. Sandler attempts to pass the comedy torch in That's My Boy, in which the New York-born star and former SNL comic shares the spotlight with fellow Jewish comic Andy Samberg, SNL's current an up-and-comer, as the two pla...
- The Phillie Phanatic has been a staple to one of Pennsylvania's popular baseball team, the Phillies, since it was first introduced in 1978. However, now the large, green creature will find himself in the courtroom after Suzanne Peirce, of Abington, Pennsylvania, filed paperwork to sue the mascot after he tossed her into a pool.
- The debate over minimum wages -- does raising the minimum wage put more money in workers' pockets or just leave more of them jobless? -- is heating up at the state and federal level.
- After 45 years, the Los Angeles Kings can now claim their place in history as Stanley Cup champions.
Yacht Explosion Near Sandy Hook, N.J. Believed To Be A Hoax, Coast Guard Offering Reward For InformationAfter several hours of searching, authorities were unable to find any sign that a yacht exploded in the Atlantic Ocean off of Sandy Hook, N.J., which led investigators to believe a distress call was a hoax.
- The Devils are just two wins away from making NHL history.
- Here's a window into how low the bad guys will stoop to steal retail inventory: Last week in California, 1,600 pounds of premium dog food, a $10,000 cargo on its way to feed animals at a local pet rescue facility, was stolen.
Deena Cortese Arrested: 'Jersey Shore' Star Released From Jail After 'Appearing Intoxicated' and 'Slapping Cars'Deena Cortese has been released from jail after the Jersey Shore star was arrested on June 10. A disheveled Deena Nicole Cortese was seen exiting a police station in Seaside Heights, NJ on Sunday afternoon -- with her mother and father after having been hauled in by authorities for an alleged incident that took place over the weekend.
- Watch highlights of an action-packed friendly between Argentina and Brazil in New Jersey.
Los Angeles Kings vs. New Jersey Devils Live Stream: Preview, Prediction, And Where To Watch Saturday's Stanley Cup Finals Game FiveThe Kings and Devils drop the puck on the Stanley Cup Finals game five tonight at 8 p.m. ET. The Kings lead 3-1.
- In Cook County, there are now four pending lawsuits filed by employees of a suburban Chicago Heights bakery who claims that they were deprived of chance to buy into a pool of lottery tickets that won the grand prize of $118 million.
Taylor Stevens, Porn Star, Distracts Devils Coach Peter DeBoer At Stanley Cup Final Playoffs [VIDEO]There was quite a stir at the Stanley Cup final game four on Wednesday, but not because of the New Jersey Devils' 3-1 victory over the L.A. Kings in the playoffs, but rather a viral video of porn star Taylor Stevens distracting coach Peter DeBoer from behind the glass. NBC cameras caught video footage of coach DeBoer looking up at the scoreboard. Problem is, the cameramen panned far enough to the left to include Stevens' breasts pressed up against the glass, something DeBoer appear...
- Charlie Sheen lashed out at security on Wednesday when he wasn't allowed inside STAPLES Center to watch the Kings take on the Devils.
- Space shuttle Enterprise took its final journey Wednesday to its retirement home on a floating museum off the western edge of New York City and you can check it out in person in just over a month's time.
New York Beats Virginia Beach, Miami and New Orleans As Area At Highest Property Risk From HurricanesNYC's metropolitan area is at risk for billions in hurricane-driven storm surge damage.