Articles by Sony
- Kaitlyn Leeb's Three Breasts Fully Exposed In 'Total Recall' Remake Despite PG-13 Rating
August 02 2012 7:40 AM
Kaitlyn Leeb's character will reportedly bare all three three breasts -- nipples and all -- in the new "Total Recall" despite the film's tame PG-13 rating.
- Asian Stocks Mixed Ahead Of ECB Meeting
August 02 2012 12:05 AM
Asian markets were mixed Thursday as investors remained watchful ahead of the European Central Bank meeting later in the day in which stimulus measures to boost the faltering euro zone economy are expected to be announced.
- Will Rihanna?s Sunken ?Battleship? Torpedo Future Board Game Movies?
August 01 2012 1:02 PM
Despite the underperforming "Battleship," and the fact that today's multiplexes are largely populated by people too young to remember a time when home entertainment did not come in pixels, a slew of new board game movies are coming up the Hollywood pipeline.
- Apple iPhone 5 Initial Shipments Could Be Disrupted Due To Low Yield Rates Of In-Cell Touch Panels: Report
August 01 2012 6:24 AM
In the wake of multiple reports claiming that Apple would make its sixth generation iPhone, unofficially called the "iPhone 5," public at a special event in September, another report from Asia hit the web Tuesday, suggesting that the delivery schedule and the early shipment of the flagship smartphone might be disrupted due to low yield rates of in-cell touch panels the device is rumored to feature.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Factory Images Released: How To Restart Your Phone With The New OS, Other Devices To Get The Upgrade [FEATURES]
July 31 2012 4:22 PM
Ever since Google unveiled its new Jelly Bean operating system, the mobile industry has been buzzing about the new ?buttery? OS. The release date could be coming soon, as the search engine giant has just posted factory images of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for its line of Nexus devices. These are the first smartphones and tablets to get the new operating system.
- Aerosmith's New Album To Feature Songs With Johnny Depp, Carrie Underwood And Julian Lennon
July 30 2012 3:04 PM
Aerosmith is set to release their latest studio album "Music From Another Dimension," which will drop on November 5. The band has tapped a number of outside talents to add some unique flavor to its new album.
- Apple's Early iPhone Prototypes From 2006 Revealed; Some Resemble iPhone 4S [PHOTOS]
July 26 2012 9:35 PM
While there's no way to verify supposed iPhone 5 photos yet, photos of prototype iPhones from 2006 came to light Thursday, and they're just as interesting. Oddly enough, one of the designs resembles a less refined iPhone 4, with another looking a lot like a bigger iPod mini (remember those?).
- Apple Eyeing Game Console Development? Patents Dual-Shock Style Gaming Controller
July 26 2012 5:00 PM
According to gaming site GameRevolution, Apple has patented a dual-shock gaming controller. Back in April, Kotaku speculated that Apple was secretly developing a video game console that was similar, in concept, to Microsoft's Kinect console add-on. This would mean that their console would support movement, and, in typical Apple fashion, would work in harmony with Apple's touch-screen television.
- Asian Stocks Fall As Euro Zone Concerns Deepen
July 25 2012 12:28 AM
Most Asian markets fell Wednesday as investors continued to worry that the debt crisis faced by the euro zone would weigh down the global economic condition.
- New 'Super-Slim' Playstation 3, The 'PS3-4000,' Will Not Be Revealed At Gamescom, But New Models Have Been Confirmed
July 24 2012 10:48 AM
Sony Computer Entertainment will not be announcing it's latest and most-likely final iteration of the Playstation 3 console next month at the Gamescom trade show in Germany, several sources confirm. But while the pricing for the PS3-4000 are still heavily rumored, some details on the new models have been confirmed.
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Reportedly Earned $160 Million At The Box Office, Despite Aurora, Colorado, Shooting
July 22 2012 7:43 PM
The Dark Knight Rises has been the most hotly anticipated blockbuster film of the summer, but its opening weekend was marred by a horrific shooting spree at a movie theater that left 12 dead and 58 injured in Aurora, Colo. Nonetheless, sources said its box-office take has been at least $160 million.
- Aurora, Colorado Tragedy Leads Hollywood Studios To Withhold Ticket Stats For 'Dark Knight Rises,' Other Films
July 22 2012 10:38 AM
Movie studios are joining together to show respect for the victims of the horrific Aurora, Colorado, movie theater massacre by withholding weekend ticket sale figures for The Dark Knight Rises and other films.
- Colorado Shooting Expected To Hurt 'The Dark Knight Rises' At The Box Office; Studios Agree To Hold Weekend Figures Until Monday
July 21 2012 9:33 PM
The Dark Knight Rises is the third installment of Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, and it was initially expected to break the opening weekend box-office record of $207.4 million set by The Avengers. This kind of performance would appear unlikely now.
- Beck Composes Three Songs For The PlayStation 3 Indie Game 'Sound Shapes'
July 21 2012 12:23 AM
Beck, the eclectic and award-winning musician of Odelay and Sea Change fame, is contributing three new songs to the coming video game Sound Shapes.
- In Japan, Kobo E-Reader Takes On Paper Books -- And Amazon
July 20 2012 6:00 PM
The Tokyo-based e-commerce giant Rakuten introduced its Kobo Touch e-reader in Japan on Thursday, and early reports suggest that the device is already a hit.
- Asian Stocks Mixed Amid Global Economic Concerns
July 20 2012 12:03 AM
Asian markets were mixed Friday as investors remained watchful amid worries of the deepening debt burden faced by the euro zone and worsening global economic growth.
- Macbook Air versus Sony Vaio Z (2012)
July 19 2012 9:51 PM
The companies now clash once again, each with flagship products in a category that pushes the envelope of form and function: the ultraportable-class notebook computer.
- Pre-Market Movers (Dean Foods, Yahoo, Sprint, France Telecom, Alcatel, Infosys, Barclays, Sony)
July 17 2012 6:57 AM
Dean Foods, Sprint Nextel, Yahoo, Barclays, France Telecom, Alcatel Lucent, Infosys and Sony Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
- A Slimmer PlayStation 3? Leaked Pictures Support Rumors Of Smaller, Slimmer Console From Sony [PHOTOS]
July 13 2012 8:57 PM
In the wake of rumors circulated about a slimmer Sony PlayStation 3 in development, newly leaked pictures appear to confirm the early reports.
- TV’s Most Powerful Moments? Kate Middleton Beats JFK In New Study
July 12 2012 12:41 PM
The study, conducted by Sony Electronics and Nielsen television research, measured the most impactful moments in TV history based on participants' recollections of televised events. The results were compiled through an online survey of 1,077 adults selected at random by Nielsen, the company that measures TV ratings.