- Madonna Strips Down for 'Girl Gone Wild' Cover Amidst Fight with Joe Francis [PHOTO]
February 28 2012 4:09 PM
Ironically enough, while in the midst of a fight with Joe Francis, Madonna stripped down for the cover of her new single, “Girl Gone Wild,” which Francis believes violated infringement laws.
- 2012 NFL Draft: Teams Likely to Trade for Robert Griffin III
February 28 2012 12:00 PM
Here are the most likely to teams to trade up in the draft and select Robert Griffin III.
- Jeremy Lin Ties Sports Illustrated , Newsday Cover Record
February 28 2012 11:02 AM
Jeremy Lin has tied Newsday record for most consecutive appearances on the cover as the newest NBA star continues to receive media attention. He has appeared on 20 covers, tying Tiger Woods' streak in 2009, after he admitted to cheating on his wife.
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Cast 2012: The Full List for Season 14 [PHOTOS]
February 28 2012 10:20 AM
Dancing with the Stars entering its 14th season has unveiled the full list of stars to compete when the new season airs on March 19. With a Motown music legend, a Super Bowl champ and 70's and 80's television icons, the season 14 cast of 12 competitors promises to be a great one. View the slideshow to see the 2012 full cast list for season 14 of Dancing with the Stars.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 14 Cast: Pairings Revealed [FULL LIST]
February 28 2012 9:24 AM
Maria Menounos, Gavin DeGraw, Gladys Knight and more.
- What Do You Think of Madonna’s ‘Girl Gone Wild’? Listen Here [AUDIO]
February 27 2012 4:45 PM
Madonna's newest single from MDNA dropped Monday. Girl Gone Wild is a song about, well, a girl gone wild. With lyrics like I got that burnin' hot desire/ And no one can put out my fire/ It's coming right down through the wire/ Here it comes/ When I hear them 808 drums/ It's got me singing it is clear the song is dance beat.
- What Time is the Daytona 500 2012? Details on the New Start Time
February 27 2012 9:07 AM
For the first time ever, the Daytona 500 2012 had to be postponed. Severe rainfall caused the anticipated start time to get pushed further and further back. Eventually, NASCAR officials concluded that the track was too slippery and the rain to heavy and chose to postpone the event to Monday.
- Oscars 2012 Red Carpet: Who Was the Best Dressed Actress? Take Our Poll [PHOTOS, POLL]
February 26 2012 7:54 PM
The 2012 Oscars dazzled with some of the most stunning designer gowns in the most stunning Hollywood starlets. But who do you think was the best dressed? Take our poll here!
- Oscars 2012 Red Carpet: Celebrities Arrive in Hollywood for a Night to Remember [PHOTOS]
February 26 2012 5:46 PM
Dazzling and debonair, actors and actresses arrived on the 2012 Oscars red carpet looking their very best. Dressed in stunning designer frocks, with brilliantly bright smiles and fluttering hearts, Hollywood's top contenders were thrilled to be at the 84th Annual Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, Calif.
- What Time is the Daytona 500? Full List of 2012 Race Day Events from Start to Finish
February 24 2012 9:57 AM
The Daytona 500 is regarded as the most important race on the NASCAR calendar. So don't miss a second of the pinnacle of the Sprint Cup Series from start to finish.
- What Channel is the Daytona 500 Race On?
February 24 2012 9:26 AM
The Daytona 500 is regarded as the most important race on the NASCAR calendar. So don't miss a second of the pinnacle of the Sprint Cup Series.
- Troy Aikman Says NFL Will No Longer Be No. 1
February 22 2012 5:06 PM
Former NFL all-star and Hall of Famer Troy Aikman said that the NFL will not always be the top sport in America.
- Tom Brady’s Mentor Tom Martinez Dies of a Heart Attack
February 22 2012 12:06 PM
Tom Martinez, the longtime coach and mentor of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, died of a heart attack on Tuesday in California.
- MSG Network Ratings: Jeremy Lin Drives Highest Ratings Ever
February 21 2012 5:13 PM
What a difference 2.8 million customers -- and one point guard -- can make. Madison Square Garden Co. said Tuesday that despite the first two losses of the Jeremy Lin era, the last two New York Knicks telecasts on the MSG network are its highest-rated regular-season events ever. The boost in ratings coincides with MSG resolving its carriage dispute with Time Warner Cable last Friday, in time for the Knicks' Friday night game against the Hornets to be broadcast.
- RIP Madonna: Death Hoax Trends on Twitter on Whitney Houston's Funeral Day
February 18 2012 8:11 AM
RIP Madonna became a Twitter trend early today, the same day that singer Whitney Houston is being buried. The death hoax began trending hours before Houston's funeral is scheduled to begin. There are no official reports that Madonna, who recently performed at the 2012 Super Bowl, has died. However Twitter death hoaxes are not new.
- RIP Madonna Trending on Twitter: Fans' Reactions to the Latest Twitter Death Hoax
February 18 2012 2:34 AM
Twitter got flooded again Saturday with loads of tweets related to yet another celebrity death hoax, and this time it was pop queen Madonna, who had been targeted.
- Occupy Wall Street Twitter News Site to Launch 2012 Election Coverage
February 17 2012 6:09 PM
Social media has revolutionized the way information is shared, and a new Internet feature is taking it a step further. Twitris, a Web application developed in Ohio, analyzes social media content pertaining to natural disasters, current events and other ongoing national news.
- Best iPhone app 2012: Free 'Find My iPhone'
February 17 2012 10:03 AM
Have you just bought a new iPhone? According to 'Time's 50 Best iPhone Apps 2012' 'Find My iPhone' is the most-must-have app. And guess what? It's free!
- Kate Upton: SI Cover Girl Turned Down by New Father Victor Cruz
February 15 2012 1:33 PM
Victor Cruz, Giant's football superstar turned down Kate Upton, the 2012 cover model of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. I have low self-esteem right now, said Upton to New York Daily News reporter, Rich Schapiro who had just asked her out. Victor Cruz turned me down as his Valentine. Kate Upton asked Victor Cruz to be her Valentine at the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Launch Party on Valentine's Day.
- BET Pays Tribute to Whitney Houston
February 15 2012 12:35 PM
Whitney Houston, the famed singer / actress was found dead on February 11, 2012 in her room at the Beverly Hilton hotel. While the death of Houston is still under investigation, there has been tremendous reaction by her many loyal fans and supporters.